A little over a month ago, Justin Bieber walked into a 7-Eleven with his girlfriend Selena Gomez, and a super fan followed them in there. Once inside, she continued to bother them, and he smacked down her camera.
This kind of behavior was not usual for Justin, but now a similar incident occurred yesterday when he arrived at London’s Heathrow airport.
Since JB hinted that he would be traveling to London on his Twitter account, he evoked a mad fan frenzy.
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) April 22, 2012
This blatantly obvious tweet caused more than 100 Beliebers and paparazzi to form a mob at the airport, forcing Justin to push through his fans to reach the car that was waiting for him.
While he was trying to get out, he chucked one of his fan’s cameras and broke it. Perez Hilton provided more details about the incident this morning while speaking to B96/Chicago.
Perez reported, “Things got really dramatic yesterday in London for Bieber. He arrived at the airport and was mobbed by both fans and paparazzi. His bodyguards did the best they could to try to control the chaos, but at one point, as Justin was running to the car, he ended up grabbing a fan’s camera and threw it on the floor because he thought it was a pesky paparazzo’s.”
He eventually took to Twitter to talk about his crazy experience, but never apologized to the fan whose camera was destroyed.
Wow. Airport was crazy getting to London! All worth it for my beliebers. Some people always tryna ruin it for the fans. Not today Swaggy
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) April 23, 2012
-Danielle Clasing, B96 Chicago
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Win A Pair Of Tickets To See Katt Williams
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Tickets To The Downtown Food And Wine Fest
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Jack & Jack With Daya
- R5 On Stage At Dr. Phillips Center
- [PHOTOS] R5 Soundcheck Meet And Greet
- R5 Sound Check & Meet ‘n Greet
- LL Cool J Talks GRAMMYs, Kendrick Lamar and Rock Hall
- Dr. Dre to Star in Apple’s First Scripted Series ‘Vital Signs’
- Ticket Tag Thursday Starring The Chainsmokers
- Adele Shares ‘Vogue’ Cover