Zimmerman: “I’m Sorry For The Loss Of Your Son”, Bond of $150 K Set
SANFORD (CBSMiami) – In a surprise move, George Zimmerman took the witness stand at his bond reduction hearing Friday morning and made a brief statement directed at the parents of Trayvon Martin, saying he was sorry for the loss of their son.
See the full story at CBS Miami.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Jamie Foxx Returns to Music with 2 Chainz, Drops ‘Party Ain’t a Party': Listen
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Might Be Working on a Joint Album
- Nicole Scherzinger Announces New Album ‘Big Fat Lie’
- Watch Fall Out Boy Help You Delete the New U2 Album
- Celebrities Real Names
- Quickest Interview Ever: Christina Perri [VIDEO]
- Trending: Nick Jonas Turned 22 And The Internet Celebrated
- Nick Jonas Can’t Help Getting ‘Jealous’ Over Real Life Girlfriend, Olivia Culpo in New Video: Watch
- Tove Lo Shares R-Rated New Single, ‘Moments’
- Eminem Sues New Zealand National Political Party for Unauthorized Use of ‘Lose Yourself’