SANFORD (CBSMiami) – In a surprise move, George Zimmerman took the witness stand at his bond reduction hearing Friday morning and made a brief statement directed at the parents of Trayvon Martin, saying he was sorry for the loss of their son.
See the full story at CBS Miami.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- American Idol Winner Nick Fradiani Reveals Title of New Album
- [PHOTOS] Lil Dicky At The Dicky De Mayo Meet & Greet
- Taylor Swift Nearly Kicked Out of Coachella for Dancing Too Hard
- 50 Cent Donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks
- Britney Spears Writes Touching Mother’s Day Letter
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- Demi Lovato Reboots ‘I Will Survive’ for ‘The Angry Birds Movie’: Listen
- Kanye West, Nas & French Montana ‘Figure It Out’ In New Video
- Demi Lovato Unleashes Twitter Rant for the Books
- Beyoncé Adds Seven Dates to Formation Tour