Mac Miller will be in Orlando this Friday night at the UCF Arena with The Cool Kids and The Come Up, but this summer he’s going to be hitting the road with Rostrum records label mate Wiz Khalifa for their Under the Influence of Music tour.
“I’m really excited for this tour, for the fans and as a fan of music myself. It’s gonna be trippy!” said Khalifa in a statement.
Khalifa and Miller aren’t the only two on the bill. Kendrick Lamar, Schoolboy Q and Chevy Woods are also slated to make appearances.
Miller said in statement that he was excited about the crew with whom he and Khalifa will be traveling. “It brings a group of individuals together to move across the country as a unit to showcase great music.”
The tour will kick-off July 26th at Cincinnati’s Riverbend Music Center. Tickets go on sale to the public on April 20th. For more information about the LiveNation produced tour check out Ticketmaster. Below, find out when the concert will come to your city.
July 26 – Cincinnati, OH Riverbend Music Center
July 27 – Chicago, IL First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
July 28 – Indianapolis, IN Klipsch Music Center
July 29 – Toronto, ON Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
August 01 – Boston, MA Comcast Center
August 02 – New York, NY Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
August 03 – Philadelphia, PA Susquehanna Bank Center
August 04 – Pittsburgh, PA First Niagara Pavilion
August 05 – Detroit, MI DTE Energy Music Theatre
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Pitbull Tickets
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To RARE Orlando
- Play Show Tune Tuesday To Win Tickets To The ‘I Love The 90’s Tour’
- Britney Spears Reveals Dream Car
- 8 Amazing Instagrams from Drake & Future’s ‘Summer Sixteen Tour’
- Gwen Stefani Shows Multi-Generational Appeal at Jones Beach Concert
- DJ Khaled on Police Brutality: ‘I Can’t Believe What’s Going On’
- [LISTEN] John Leguizamo Of ‘Ice Age: Collision Course’ With Chad & Jill
- [WATCH] Celebrate Selena Gomez 24th Birthday With Her Top 5 Hits
- 5 Seconds of Summer Fight Ghosts in New Video ‘Girls Talk Boys’