Mac Miller will be in Orlando this Friday night at the UCF Arena with The Cool Kids and The Come Up, but this summer he’s going to be hitting the road with Rostrum records label mate Wiz Khalifa for their Under the Influence of Music tour.
“I’m really excited for this tour, for the fans and as a fan of music myself. It’s gonna be trippy!” said Khalifa in a statement.
Khalifa and Miller aren’t the only two on the bill. Kendrick Lamar, Schoolboy Q and Chevy Woods are also slated to make appearances.
Miller said in statement that he was excited about the crew with whom he and Khalifa will be traveling. “It brings a group of individuals together to move across the country as a unit to showcase great music.”
The tour will kick-off July 26th at Cincinnati’s Riverbend Music Center. Tickets go on sale to the public on April 20th. For more information about the LiveNation produced tour check out Ticketmaster. Below, find out when the concert will come to your city.
July 26 – Cincinnati, OH Riverbend Music Center
July 27 – Chicago, IL First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
July 28 – Indianapolis, IN Klipsch Music Center
July 29 – Toronto, ON Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
August 01 – Boston, MA Comcast Center
August 02 – New York, NY Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
August 03 – Philadelphia, PA Susquehanna Bank Center
August 04 – Pittsburgh, PA First Niagara Pavilion
August 05 – Detroit, MI DTE Energy Music Theatre
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Reality Check For 12/1/15: Amy Schumer Poses Partially Nude, Most Powerful People In Media, Record Breaking Captain America Trailer
- The Top States With The Worst And Best Drivers
- Watch Christina Milian’s Music Video for ‘Do It’ Featuring Lil Wayne
- Watch ‘Red Lips’ the Wild New Clip from Skrillex
- Girl Needs Emergency Surgery From Hair Tie On Wrist
- Cyber Monday Music Deals—From Taylor Swift to Queen, Save on CDs
- Adam Lambert Counters Anti-Gay Petition
- Listen to Sia’s New Track ‘One Million Bullets’
- Drake on Adele’s ‘Hotline Bling’ Remix Offer: “I’ll Do Anything with Adele”
- Erykah Badu Shades Iggy Azalea at Soul Train Music Awards: “What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap”