Wiz Khalifa And Mac Miller Announce Joint Tour: “It’s Gonna Be Trippy”
Mac Miller will be in Orlando this Friday night at the UCF Arena with The Cool Kids and The Come Up, but this summer he’s going to be hitting the road with Rostrum records label mate Wiz Khalifa for their Under the Influence of Music tour.
“I’m really excited for this tour, for the fans and as a fan of music myself. It’s gonna be trippy!” said Khalifa in a statement.
Khalifa and Miller aren’t the only two on the bill. Kendrick Lamar, Schoolboy Q and Chevy Woods are also slated to make appearances.
Miller said in statement that he was excited about the crew with whom he and Khalifa will be traveling. “It brings a group of individuals together to move across the country as a unit to showcase great music.”
The tour will kick-off July 26th at Cincinnati’s Riverbend Music Center. Tickets go on sale to the public on April 20th. For more information about the LiveNation produced tour check out Ticketmaster. Below, find out when the concert will come to your city.
July 26 – Cincinnati, OH Riverbend Music Center
July 27 – Chicago, IL First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
July 28 – Indianapolis, IN Klipsch Music Center
July 29 – Toronto, ON Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
August 01 – Boston, MA Comcast Center
August 02 – New York, NY Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
August 03 – Philadelphia, PA Susquehanna Bank Center
August 04 – Pittsburgh, PA First Niagara Pavilion
August 05 – Detroit, MI DTE Energy Music Theatre
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- [UPDATE] Miley Cyrus Hospitalization Details
- Rihanna Finally Settled Multimillion-Dollar Lawsuit
- Detroit Electronic Music Festival’s Return Postponed Until 2015
- Raves Are for Kids: NYC Clubs Cater to the 12-and-Under Set
- Take Classes At Hogwarts For Free……NO REALLY!
- Nate Ruess Talks fun.’s New Album: ‘It’s Moving’
- Drake Sued for ‘Nothing Was the Same’ Sample
- Billboard Hot 100 Sets Record for Gridlock as ‘Happy’ Retains Top Spot
- Lorde Finally Meets the Baseball Player Who Inspired ‘Royals’
- Hot Right Now: Justin Bieber Finally Making A Turn Around