Mac Miller will be in Orlando this Friday night at the UCF Arena with The Cool Kids and The Come Up, but this summer he’s going to be hitting the road with Rostrum records label mate Wiz Khalifa for their Under the Influence of Music tour.
“I’m really excited for this tour, for the fans and as a fan of music myself. It’s gonna be trippy!” said Khalifa in a statement.
Khalifa and Miller aren’t the only two on the bill. Kendrick Lamar, Schoolboy Q and Chevy Woods are also slated to make appearances.
Miller said in statement that he was excited about the crew with whom he and Khalifa will be traveling. “It brings a group of individuals together to move across the country as a unit to showcase great music.”
The tour will kick-off July 26th at Cincinnati’s Riverbend Music Center. Tickets go on sale to the public on April 20th. For more information about the LiveNation produced tour check out Ticketmaster. Below, find out when the concert will come to your city.
July 26 – Cincinnati, OH Riverbend Music Center
July 27 – Chicago, IL First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
July 28 – Indianapolis, IN Klipsch Music Center
July 29 – Toronto, ON Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
August 01 – Boston, MA Comcast Center
August 02 – New York, NY Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
August 03 – Philadelphia, PA Susquehanna Bank Center
August 04 – Pittsburgh, PA First Niagara Pavilion
August 05 – Detroit, MI DTE Energy Music Theatre
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Nick Jonas Shares Documentary Trailer
- Justin Bieber Sued Over ‘Sorry’ Similarity
- Make Ed Sheeran Eat the Most Disgusting Food in Japan
- Beyoncé Buys $3,500 Worth of Sandwiches
- Nick Jonas Kills a Cover of Zara Larsson’s ‘Lush Life’
- 50 Cent Visits T.I. Concert Shooting Victim at NYC Hospital
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.26.16: Voci Dance: Paint Chips
- Meek Mill Reignites Drake Ghostwriter Beef
- Daily Dish For 5.26.16
- Good Morning From Chad And Jill 5.26.16