[photogallerylink id=82866 align=right]Rita Ora just premiered her brand new music video for ‘How We Do (Party)’. She’s from London and is making her debut into the US. You should definitely watch out for her in 2012. She’s signed to Jay-Z‘s Roc Nation label and he even says she has the potential to be the next Rihanna. Her music is infectious and I’m kind of obsessed with her style!
What’s New On JAMZ:
- Alicia Keys’ New Song ‘Back to Life’ Featured in Disney’s ‘Queen of Katwe’
- Halle Berry Flaunts Her 50-Year-Old Beach Body
- Rob Kardashian is Now Diabetes Free
- Watch Demi Lovato Surprise Fans as a Lyft Driver
- Who Is Teyana Taylor?
- Kanye West Wants to Design Chicago School Uniforms
- ‘Surviving Compton’ Biopic Tells Michel’le Toussaint’s Story
- Selena Gomez Taking Career Break For Health Reasons
- What is the Greatest Opening Line in Hip Hop History?
- Black Eyed Peas Re-Release ‘Where is the Love?’ with Justin Timberlake, Usher, More