[photogallerylink id=82866 align=right]Rita Ora just premiered her brand new music video for ‘How We Do (Party)’. She’s from London and is making her debut into the US. You should definitely watch out for her in 2012. She’s signed to Jay-Z‘s Roc Nation label and he even says she has the potential to be the next Rihanna. Her music is infectious and I’m kind of obsessed with her style!
What’s New On JAMZ:
- LL Cool J Talks GRAMMYs, Kendrick Lamar and Rock Hall
- Dr. Dre to Star in Apple’s First Scripted Series ‘Vital Signs’
- Ticket Tag Thursday Starring The Chainsmokers
- Adele Shares ‘Vogue’ Cover
- Dissecting Kanye West’s Tweets about Taylor Swift
- Kanye West Shares New Song ’30 Hours’
- ‘Death Cab for Yeezy’ Mashup Album Chills Out Kanye Fans
- Kanye West Responds to Alleged Taylor Swift Diss
- Taylor Swift’s Brother Throws Kanye Sneakers in the Trash
- Did Kanye West Make Taylor Swift ‘Famous’?