[photogallerylink id=82866 align=right]Rita Ora just premiered her brand new music video for ‘How We Do (Party)’. She’s from London and is making her debut into the US. You should definitely watch out for her in 2012. She’s signed to Jay-Z‘s Roc Nation label and he even says she has the potential to be the next Rihanna. Her music is infectious and I’m kind of obsessed with her style!
What’s New On JAMZ:
- Listen To Win A Pair Of Tickets To The Hot Tea Pool Party!
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets And Backstage Passes To Meet Lil Dicky
- Listen To Win A Pair Of Tickets And Backstage Passes To Meet Lil Dicky
- Listen To Win Tickets To SeaWorld’s Viva La Musica
- Listen To Win Tickets To Seaworld’s Viva La Musica
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’ To Win A Pair Of Tickets To RuPaul’s Drag Race!
- Beat My Tweet To Win Emblem3 Tickets
- Drake Reveals His Dog’s Name
- Chris Brown Drops Mixtape ‘Before the Trap: Nights in Tarzana’
- Why Did Drake Cut Kanye and Jay Z from ‘Views’?