[photogallerylink id=82866 align=right]Rita Ora just premiered her brand new music video for ‘How We Do (Party)’. She’s from London and is making her debut into the US. You should definitely watch out for her in 2012. She’s signed to Jay-Z‘s Roc Nation label and he even says she has the potential to be the next Rihanna. Her music is infectious and I’m kind of obsessed with her style!
What’s New On JAMZ:
- The Trailer For Justin Timberlake’s Netflix Concert Special Is Here
- Mary J. Blige Challenges Hillary Clinton with Bruce Springsteen Cover
- Skrillex, Tyga & Kylie Jenner Throw a Wild Party
- Rob Kardashian Bashes Sisters On Twitter
- Mary J. Blige Sings To Hilary Clinton In Upcoming Apple Music Interview
- Is Ariana Grande Considering a Move to Country Music?
- SeaWorld Orlando To Add Virtual Reality Element To “Kraken” Roller Coaster
- Katy Perry Gets Naked to Get Out the Vote
- Selena Gomez Becomes First with 100 Million Instagram Followers
- Alicia Keys’ Black Ball Benefit to Feature Chance the Rapper, Salt-n-Pepa, More