[photogallerylink id=82866 align=right]Rita Ora just premiered her brand new music video for ‘How We Do (Party)’. She’s from London and is making her debut into the US. You should definitely watch out for her in 2012. She’s signed to Jay-Z‘s Roc Nation label and he even says she has the potential to be the next Rihanna. Her music is infectious and I’m kind of obsessed with her style!
What’s New On JAMZ:
- Adele’s “Hello” in 25 Different Styles!
- Kylie Jenner Denies Tyga Breakup Rumors
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- SeaWorld’s “Blue Friday” Includes BOGO Annual Passes
- 2 Chainz Debuts Ugly Christmas Sweater Line & ‘BFF’ Music Video
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Swizz Beatz Reveals Secret Message from Barack Obama, Plays KRS One Snippet
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’