Rihanna Readies “Where Have You Been” Music Video, Lands SNL Gig
The artwork to Rihanna‘s upcoming music video just became available. Posted on her website with the description, “The countdown to ‘Where Have You Been’ is on . . . ” the caption lets fans know that “Rihanna has started the road to the release of her ‘Where Have You Been’ video.”
What’s sure to be a summer hit, the four-minute track includes electronic beats and Rihanna’s seductive vocals. While the song hits radio May 8, a release date for the music video hasn’t been announced.
The first photo from the music video shows a long-haired Rihanna in a sequin two-piece in the middle of a forest. Surrounded by trees and brush, the colorless image brings to mind the black and white footage from her “Take Care” video with Drake.
Following the opening weekend success of sci-fi Battleship overseas, (the film grossed $58 million from 26 foreign countries), Rihanna will add a performance to Saturday Night Live to her to-do list next month. Rihanna has been tapped as a musical guest on May 5 while Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning will host. Though it’s certain RiRi will be performing, here’s hoping she’ll continue her acting streak in a few skits.
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- You Can’t Buy Beyoncé’s Limited Edition iWatch, Sorry
- Rihanna Was a Bridesmaid, Got the Munchies, Because She Is a Normal Human Being
- Pitbull Playing Universal 25th Anniversary Concert Series
- Whistle Along to Adam Lambert’s New Song ‘Ghost Town’
- Reality Check For 4/21/15: Jurassic World Trailer, Ariana Grande Splits From Big Sean, Lies To Tell When Dating
- ‘Full House’ Reboot is Coming to Netflix in 2016
- Jon Stewart’s Final ‘Daily Show’ Date Has Been Revealed
- Bobbi Kristina Has ‘Irreversible Brain Damage,’ According to Cissy Houston
- Miley Cyrus Is Having the Best 4/20 Ever
- Watch the Best Movie Trailers for the Top Blockbusters of 2015 and 2016