Rihanna Readies “Where Have You Been” Music Video, Lands SNL Gig
The artwork to Rihanna‘s upcoming music video just became available. Posted on her website with the description, “The countdown to ‘Where Have You Been’ is on . . . ” the caption lets fans know that “Rihanna has started the road to the release of her ‘Where Have You Been’ video.”
What’s sure to be a summer hit, the four-minute track includes electronic beats and Rihanna’s seductive vocals. While the song hits radio May 8, a release date for the music video hasn’t been announced.
The first photo from the music video shows a long-haired Rihanna in a sequin two-piece in the middle of a forest. Surrounded by trees and brush, the colorless image brings to mind the black and white footage from her “Take Care” video with Drake.
Following the opening weekend success of sci-fi Battleship overseas, (the film grossed $58 million from 26 foreign countries), Rihanna will add a performance to Saturday Night Live to her to-do list next month. Rihanna has been tapped as a musical guest on May 5 while Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning will host. Though it’s certain RiRi will be performing, here’s hoping she’ll continue her acting streak in a few skits.
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Hozier Peps Up Sam Smith’s ‘Lay Me Down’: Watch
- Nick Jonas Injured on the Set of ‘Levels’ Video
- Kanye West Is Getting a Super PAC
- Meghan Trainor Posts Before & After Surgery Pics
- Dr. Dre, Taylor Swift, Jay Z, ‘Frozen’ All Broke Guinness World Records In 2015
- Kanye West, The Weeknd, Haim, and More Star in Alexander Wang’s New Ad Campaign
- Rihanna: ‘People Are Voting for Trump; Who Wouldn’t Vote for Kanye?’
- Britney Spears Keeps Telling Men to ‘Suck Her Toe’
- Jidenna on ‘Classic Man’: ‘Style is Important. I Really Don’t Believe It’s About Fashion’
- Zayn Malik Poses Shirtless, May Be Dating a Burberry Model