Rihanna Readies “Where Have You Been” Music Video, Lands SNL Gig
The artwork to Rihanna‘s upcoming music video just became available. Posted on her website with the description, “The countdown to ‘Where Have You Been’ is on . . . ” the caption lets fans know that “Rihanna has started the road to the release of her ‘Where Have You Been’ video.”
What’s sure to be a summer hit, the four-minute track includes electronic beats and Rihanna’s seductive vocals. While the song hits radio May 8, a release date for the music video hasn’t been announced.
The first photo from the music video shows a long-haired Rihanna in a sequin two-piece in the middle of a forest. Surrounded by trees and brush, the colorless image brings to mind the black and white footage from her “Take Care” video with Drake.
Following the opening weekend success of sci-fi Battleship overseas, (the film grossed $58 million from 26 foreign countries), Rihanna will add a performance to Saturday Night Live to her to-do list next month. Rihanna has been tapped as a musical guest on May 5 while Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning will host. Though it’s certain RiRi will be performing, here’s hoping she’ll continue her acting streak in a few skits.
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Marshawn Lynch Jumped Backwards into a Pit of Skittles on Conan O’Brien
- Julia Roberts Goes Vigilante in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ Trailer: Watch
- ‘BoJack Horseman’ Still Drunk in Season 2 Trailer
- These Nuns Really Want to Stop Katy Perry From Doing This
- Joe Manganiello Is Not Ashamed To Admit He Loves The Backstreet Boys
- Freddie Mercury Gets a Good Laugh at Kanye West’s Cover of ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- ‘Terminator 2′ is an Adorable Movie When Voiced by Children
- Deadmau5 Built a Very Scary Fire Pit in His Backyard
- Enrique Iglesias’ Summer: From Smearing Blood on Himself to Minor Traffic Violations
- Becky G Releases New Song “We Are Mexico” And Targets Donald Trump