The artwork to Rihanna‘s upcoming music video just became available. Posted on her website with the description, “The countdown to ‘Where Have You Been’ is on . . . ” the caption lets fans know that “Rihanna has started the road to the release of her ‘Where Have You Been’ video.”
What’s sure to be a summer hit, the four-minute track includes electronic beats and Rihanna’s seductive vocals. While the song hits radio May 8, a release date for the music video hasn’t been announced.
The first photo from the music video shows a long-haired Rihanna in a sequin two-piece in the middle of a forest. Surrounded by trees and brush, the colorless image brings to mind the black and white footage from her “Take Care” video with Drake.
Following the opening weekend success of sci-fi Battleship overseas, (the film grossed $58 million from 26 foreign countries), Rihanna will add a performance to Saturday Night Live to her to-do list next month. Rihanna has been tapped as a musical guest on May 5 while Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning will host. Though it’s certain RiRi will be performing, here’s hoping she’ll continue her acting streak in a few skits.
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Listen To Win A Pair Of Tickets To The Hot Tea Pool Party!
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets And Backstage Passes To Meet Lil Dicky
- Listen To Win A Pair Of Tickets And Backstage Passes To Meet Lil Dicky
- Listen To Win Tickets To SeaWorld’s Viva La Musica
- Listen To Win Tickets To Seaworld’s Viva La Musica
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’ To Win A Pair Of Tickets To RuPaul’s Drag Race!
- Beat My Tweet To Win Emblem3 Tickets
- Drake Reveals His Dog’s Name
- Chris Brown Drops Mixtape ‘Before the Trap: Nights in Tarzana’
- Why Did Drake Cut Kanye and Jay Z from ‘Views’?