The artwork to Rihanna‘s upcoming music video just became available. Posted on her website with the description, “The countdown to ‘Where Have You Been’ is on . . . ” the caption lets fans know that “Rihanna has started the road to the release of her ‘Where Have You Been’ video.”
What’s sure to be a summer hit, the four-minute track includes electronic beats and Rihanna’s seductive vocals. While the song hits radio May 8, a release date for the music video hasn’t been announced.
The first photo from the music video shows a long-haired Rihanna in a sequin two-piece in the middle of a forest. Surrounded by trees and brush, the colorless image brings to mind the black and white footage from her “Take Care” video with Drake.
Following the opening weekend success of sci-fi Battleship overseas, (the film grossed $58 million from 26 foreign countries), Rihanna will add a performance to Saturday Night Live to her to-do list next month. Rihanna has been tapped as a musical guest on May 5 while Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning will host. Though it’s certain RiRi will be performing, here’s hoping she’ll continue her acting streak in a few skits.
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win A $50 Gift Card To Bonefish Grill
- Play “What’s In Jill’s Purse?!” To Win Tickets To Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival
- Beat My Tweet To Win Desiigner Tickets
- Play Show Tune Tuesdays To Win Fandango Movie Passes
- John Legend Has All His Luggage, Chill
- A Teenage Boy Fights Crocodile For A Date
- How To Alter Your Crappy Mood
- Chance The Rapper Shows up at Chicago Public School Career Day
- Chris Brown Shares New Track ‘Privacy’
- Bruno Mars’ ‘That’s What I Like’ Gets PartyNextDoor Remix