The artwork to Rihanna‘s upcoming music video just became available. Posted on her website with the description, “The countdown to ‘Where Have You Been’ is on . . . ” the caption lets fans know that “Rihanna has started the road to the release of her ‘Where Have You Been’ video.”
What’s sure to be a summer hit, the four-minute track includes electronic beats and Rihanna’s seductive vocals. While the song hits radio May 8, a release date for the music video hasn’t been announced.
The first photo from the music video shows a long-haired Rihanna in a sequin two-piece in the middle of a forest. Surrounded by trees and brush, the colorless image brings to mind the black and white footage from her “Take Care” video with Drake.
Following the opening weekend success of sci-fi Battleship overseas, (the film grossed $58 million from 26 foreign countries), Rihanna will add a performance to Saturday Night Live to her to-do list next month. Rihanna has been tapped as a musical guest on May 5 while Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning will host. Though it’s certain RiRi will be performing, here’s hoping she’ll continue her acting streak in a few skits.
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Beyoncé Announces 2016 World Tour Dates
- Register To Win Goosebumps On DVD
- Jason Derulo Suffers Dance Injury, Requires Stitches
- Beyonce Bringing Formation World Tour To Tampa
- [PHOTOS] Coldplay, Bruno Mars, Beyonce Light Up Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show
- Beyoncé Shares New Song ‘Formation’
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See ‘Deadpool’
- Play What’s in Jill’s Purse To Win A $75 Gift Card To Jesse’s Girl Boulevard Boutique
- Listen To Win Tickets To R5, Sound Check Party & Meet ‘N Greets!
- Win Tickets To See The Rock Hard Male Revue