Rihanna Readies “Where Have You Been” Music Video, Lands SNL Gig
The artwork to Rihanna‘s upcoming music video just became available. Posted on her website with the description, “The countdown to ‘Where Have You Been’ is on . . . ” the caption lets fans know that “Rihanna has started the road to the release of her ‘Where Have You Been’ video.”
What’s sure to be a summer hit, the four-minute track includes electronic beats and Rihanna’s seductive vocals. While the song hits radio May 8, a release date for the music video hasn’t been announced.
The first photo from the music video shows a long-haired Rihanna in a sequin two-piece in the middle of a forest. Surrounded by trees and brush, the colorless image brings to mind the black and white footage from her “Take Care” video with Drake.
Following the opening weekend success of sci-fi Battleship overseas, (the film grossed $58 million from 26 foreign countries), Rihanna will add a performance to Saturday Night Live to her to-do list next month. Rihanna has been tapped as a musical guest on May 5 while Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning will host. Though it’s certain RiRi will be performing, here’s hoping she’ll continue her acting streak in a few skits.
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Miley Cyrus Says The Twerk Is So Last Year and Introduces The ‘Nae Nae’
- You Won’t Even Recognize Missy Elliott With Her Slim New Look!
- Meghan Trainor Almost Couldn’t Finish Her Debut Album After Going On Vocal Rest
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Divorce Claims On Twitter
- [PHOTOS] Busch Gardens Tampa Howl-O-Scream Zombies Invade 101.9 AMP Radio
- Mumford & Sons Back in the Studio for Third Album with Arctic Monkeys Producer James Ford
- Dillon Francis Remixes Deadmau5 Classic ‘Some Chords': Listen
- Paramount Acquires Rights to Steamy Fanfiction Starring Harry Styles
- Fall Out Boy Play Gladiators with Rick Ross in ‘Centuries’ Video: Watch
- Lena Dunham Says Taylor Swift’s New Bonus Track is Her ‘Someday Wedding Song’