Rihanna Readies “Where Have You Been” Music Video, Lands SNL Gig
The artwork to Rihanna‘s upcoming music video just became available. Posted on her website with the description, “The countdown to ‘Where Have You Been’ is on . . . ” the caption lets fans know that “Rihanna has started the road to the release of her ‘Where Have You Been’ video.”
What’s sure to be a summer hit, the four-minute track includes electronic beats and Rihanna’s seductive vocals. While the song hits radio May 8, a release date for the music video hasn’t been announced.
The first photo from the music video shows a long-haired Rihanna in a sequin two-piece in the middle of a forest. Surrounded by trees and brush, the colorless image brings to mind the black and white footage from her “Take Care” video with Drake.
Following the opening weekend success of sci-fi Battleship overseas, (the film grossed $58 million from 26 foreign countries), Rihanna will add a performance to Saturday Night Live to her to-do list next month. Rihanna has been tapped as a musical guest on May 5 while Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning will host. Though it’s certain RiRi will be performing, here’s hoping she’ll continue her acting streak in a few skits.
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Nick Young Uses Drake Lyric to Defend Girlfriend Iggy Azalea Against ESPN SportsCenter Diss
- Katy Perry Is Selling Her Own Left Shark Onesies, Because Of Course She Is
- Reality Check for 3/3/15: Godmother Taylor Swift, Free Pancakes, Abercrombies Abs, Idiot In The News
- Justin Bieber to Seth Rogen: ‘Roast Me’
- Jared Leto Has Cut Off His Hair, America Mourns: See the Photos
- 5 Crazy Saturday Morning Kids Shows from the 1970s
- Loser.com Just Redirects To Kanye West’s Wikipedia Page
- UCF Wins Ed Sheeran Concert And $10,000 Grant For Music School
- Rock Hard Male Revue at GILT Nightclub
- Keiser University Open House With Dustin