Nicki Minaj shocked the twitterverse Sunday (April 15) when the leader of the Barbz deactivated her Twitter account in a huff, prompting millions of her followers to demand her return.
“Like seriously, its but so much a person can take. Good f**king bye,” was her last tweet before @NickiMinaj went dark.
The hashtag #NickiComeBack became a trending topic shortly after she deleted her account, as Barbz everywhere attampted to appeal to her in 140 characters or less.
“On 2nd thought I’ll just follow a new set of barbz. The ones I follow r very mean and ratchet.*side eyes them*”
@NickiDaily was shut down since the kerfuffle and Nickidaily.com redirects to nicki-minaj.org.
The recent dustup happened less than a week since Nicki Minaj’s sophomore album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, debuted at No. 1 with more than 25o,000 sold.
–E. Parker, CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Register To Win Tickets To Watch Pride And Prejudice And Zombies
- Listen All Weekend To Win Tickets To Watch Pride And Prejudice And Zombies
- Win “Everything But The Bachelor” Every Day This Week
- Ticket Tag Thursday Starring Sweetheart Selena Gomez!
- Kanye West Wants 1,200 Paid Extras for MSG Show
- Adele Shares a Photo of When She Was Young
- Nick Jonas Talks Lady Gaga Inspiration and New Album
- Rihanna Will Perform at the GRAMMYs
- Adorable Single Art For Adele’s ‘When We Were Young’ Release
- Rihanna’s Rider: Bitch Better Have My Cheetos (Both Kinds)