Nicki Minaj shocked the twitterverse Sunday (April 15) when the leader of the Barbz deactivated her Twitter account in a huff, prompting millions of her followers to demand her return.
“Like seriously, its but so much a person can take. Good f**king bye,” was her last tweet before @NickiMinaj went dark.
The hashtag #NickiComeBack became a trending topic shortly after she deleted her account, as Barbz everywhere attampted to appeal to her in 140 characters or less.
“On 2nd thought I’ll just follow a new set of barbz. The ones I follow r very mean and ratchet.*side eyes them*”
@NickiDaily was shut down since the kerfuffle and Nickidaily.com redirects to nicki-minaj.org.
The recent dustup happened less than a week since Nicki Minaj’s sophomore album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, debuted at No. 1 with more than 25o,000 sold.
–E. Parker, CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Selena Gomez Debuts Short Haircut
- Madonna Calls Potential Biopic Producers Charlatans and Fools
- Sony Music Cuts Ties with Dr. Luke: Report
- Kendrick Lamar’s ‘HUMBLE.’ Beat Was Originally Intended for Gucci Mane
- Clear Plastic Jeans Are A Real Thing
- Enrique Iglesias And Pitbull Presale
- Ellie Goulding & Kygo Team for New Single ‘First Time’
- Jeremih Drops ‘I Think of You’ Video Ft. Chris Brown & Big Sean
- Beyoncé Launches Scholarship Program for Young Women
- Ellie Goulding Reunites with Ex-Boyfriend Midair at ‘Magic Mike Live’