Nicki Minaj Says Bye To Twitter, Barbz Beg Her To Come Back
Nicki Minaj shocked the twitterverse Sunday (April 15) when the leader of the Barbz deactivated her Twitter account in a huff, prompting millions of her followers to demand her return.
“Like seriously, its but so much a person can take. Good f**king bye,” was her last tweet before @NickiMinaj went dark.
The hashtag #NickiComeBack became a trending topic shortly after she deleted her account, as Barbz everywhere attampted to appeal to her in 140 characters or less.
“On 2nd thought I’ll just follow a new set of barbz. The ones I follow r very mean and ratchet.*side eyes them*”
@NickiDaily was shut down since the kerfuffle and Nickidaily.com redirects to nicki-minaj.org.
The recent dustup happened less than a week since Nicki Minaj’s sophomore album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, debuted at No. 1 with more than 25o,000 sold.
–E. Parker, CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Lana Del Ray: Coachella To Hard Rock Live Orlando
- Pharrell Releases ‘Social Book,’ Which Relies on Readers to Help Write It
- How To End A Casual Relationship
- Watch Kanye West & Rick Rubin’s Acceptance Video for Tribeca 808s Award
- Ultra Music Festival is Officially Staying in Miami
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in ‘Birthday’
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with ‘You and I’ Video
- Deadmau5 Goes Off on Win Butler for Coachella Comments: ‘Arcade Fire Needs to Settle Down’
- Katy Perry Releases “Birthday” Music Video, Ruins Birthdays
- Beyoncé Lands the Cover of TIME’s 100 Most Influential People Issue