Nicki Minaj shocked the twitterverse Sunday (April 15) when the leader of the Barbz deactivated her Twitter account in a huff, prompting millions of her followers to demand her return.
“Like seriously, its but so much a person can take. Good f**king bye,” was her last tweet before @NickiMinaj went dark.
The hashtag #NickiComeBack became a trending topic shortly after she deleted her account, as Barbz everywhere attampted to appeal to her in 140 characters or less.
“On 2nd thought I’ll just follow a new set of barbz. The ones I follow r very mean and ratchet.*side eyes them*”
@NickiDaily was shut down since the kerfuffle and Nickidaily.com redirects to nicki-minaj.org.
The recent dustup happened less than a week since Nicki Minaj’s sophomore album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, debuted at No. 1 with more than 25o,000 sold.
–E. Parker, CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Daily Dish For 5.25.17
- Win A Barbecue Grill Courtesy Of Hellmann’s This Memorial Day!
- Zayn Malik’s Sophomore Album Has ‘More Optimistic Tone’
- How A Rihanna Meme Led To A Real-life Netflix Movie
- Justin Bieber Tackles Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Humble’
- Kim Kardashian Wishes Kanye West a Happy Anniversary
- Ariana Grande Officially Suspends Dangerous Woman Tour Dates
- Nicki Minaj won’t ‘Operate in Fear’ after Manchester Bombing
- Nick Jonas Decides to Convey Positivity on New Music
- Supreme to Release Special Michael Jackson Collection