Nicki Minaj shocked the twitterverse Sunday (April 15) when the leader of the Barbz deactivated her Twitter account in a huff, prompting millions of her followers to demand her return.
“Like seriously, its but so much a person can take. Good f**king bye,” was her last tweet before @NickiMinaj went dark.
The hashtag #NickiComeBack became a trending topic shortly after she deleted her account, as Barbz everywhere attampted to appeal to her in 140 characters or less.
“On 2nd thought I’ll just follow a new set of barbz. The ones I follow r very mean and ratchet.*side eyes them*”
@NickiDaily was shut down since the kerfuffle and Nickidaily.com redirects to nicki-minaj.org.
The recent dustup happened less than a week since Nicki Minaj’s sophomore album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, debuted at No. 1 with more than 25o,000 sold.
–E. Parker, CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- See a Photo of Harry Styles from the set of ‘Dunkirk’
- Alessia Cara Covers U2’s ‘One’
- Pitbull Releases ‘Greenlight’ Featuring Flo Rida & LunchMoney Lewis
- Watch a Group of 80 Year Olds ‘Shake It Off’ to Taylor Swift
- Rihanna to Play Pivotal Role in ‘Bates Motel’
- Listen To Win Suicide Squad Advance Screening Tickets
- Selena Gomez Shares Emotional Message after Difficult Show
- Tower Of Terror Getting A Guardians Of The Galaxy Makeover
- Ariana Grande Debuts Bangin’ New Hairstyle
- Lil Wayne Angry at Marijuana Festival, Cuts Performance Short