Nicki Minaj shocked the twitterverse Sunday (April 15) when the leader of the Barbz deactivated her Twitter account in a huff, prompting millions of her followers to demand her return.
“Like seriously, its but so much a person can take. Good f**king bye,” was her last tweet before @NickiMinaj went dark.
The hashtag #NickiComeBack became a trending topic shortly after she deleted her account, as Barbz everywhere attampted to appeal to her in 140 characters or less.
“On 2nd thought I’ll just follow a new set of barbz. The ones I follow r very mean and ratchet.*side eyes them*”
@NickiDaily was shut down since the kerfuffle and Nickidaily.com redirects to nicki-minaj.org.
The recent dustup happened less than a week since Nicki Minaj’s sophomore album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, debuted at No. 1 with more than 25o,000 sold.
–E. Parker, CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Hayden Panettiere and Christina Aguilera Join Forces for ‘Lady Marmalade’
- Kanye West Teases Sneak Peek of ‘Yeezy Season 3’
- Von Miller Rap with Lil Wayne at Super Bowl After Party
- Why Ed Sheeran’s ‘Thinking Out Loud’ Should Win the GRAMMY for Song of the Year
- Bey and Jay Still Crazy in Love?
- Jeremih Announces Title for Next Album, ‘Later That Night’
- Beyoncé Formation Merchandise to Aid Flint, MI
- 10 Things You Can Buy For The Same Price As A Super Bowl Ticket
- Missy Elliot Debuts New Song ‘Pep Rally’ in Super Bowl Ad
- Kanye West Knows What He’s Going to Call His New Album, Maybe