Kanye West Is Taking Kim Kardashian On A $30,000 Getaway
Less than 2 weeks ago, Kanye West dropped his new song “Theraflu”, and the next morning Kim Kardashian was spotted leaving his apartment. Only a few days later, it was confirmed that Mr. West will be appearing on “Keeping Up With The Kardashians,” despite Kim’s apprehension.
Now, a week later, Kanye has decided to take their relationship to a whole new level. This morning Perez Hilton told B96/ Chicago, “Kanye West is reportedly set to take Kim Kardashian on a very expensive $30,000 getaway to St. Lucia complete with a 5 man security team.”
Perez continued, “Not everybody is thrilled about Kim and Kanye’s new relationship. In fact, Bruce Jenner, Kim’s step-dad, said he’s not that excited about Kim and Kanye.”
Despite the negative feelings about their budding relationship, Kim’s sister Khloe approves and thinks they are a good pair. While on “The Ellen Show” last week, Khloe said, “I think they’re cute together, I’ve said that, but, honey, I don’t know. I like Kanye. I think Kim and Kanye, they’ve known each other for a really long time. I think they’re good friends, and they’re compatible, and I think friendships is where good relationships stem from.”
In other Kim news, Perez confirmed that she’s decided not to file a police report against that woman who flour bombed her.
-Danielle Clasing, B96 Chicago
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Demi Lovato Wants You To Speak Up For Mental Health
- Steph Curry’s 2-Year-Old Daughter Riley Adorably Sings Drake to Celebrate Warriors Win
- Reality Check For 5/28/15: America’s 50 Richest Self-Made Women, Lindsey Lohan Free?, NBA Finals
- Fall Out Boy and 5 Seconds of Summer Will Collaborate ‘Eventually’
- Kendrick Lamar Punks Paparazzi and Raps on ‘Ellen’
- Mysteryland Attendee’s Fall from Stage Balcony Caught on Video
- Pharrell’s Hat Will Never Die, Thanks to Marlon Wayans Doing ‘Happy’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle': Watch
- Don’t Call Taylor Swift Your ‘Mom,’ Guys
- Watch the Cleveland Cavaliers Turn Up to ‘Flicka Da Wrist’ After Making NBA Finals
- Thousands Want Iggy Azalea’s Billboard Music Award Taken Away