Kanye West Is Taking Kim Kardashian On A $30,000 Getaway
Less than 2 weeks ago, Kanye West dropped his new song “Theraflu”, and the next morning Kim Kardashian was spotted leaving his apartment. Only a few days later, it was confirmed that Mr. West will be appearing on “Keeping Up With The Kardashians,” despite Kim’s apprehension.
Now, a week later, Kanye has decided to take their relationship to a whole new level. This morning Perez Hilton told B96/ Chicago, “Kanye West is reportedly set to take Kim Kardashian on a very expensive $30,000 getaway to St. Lucia complete with a 5 man security team.”
Perez continued, “Not everybody is thrilled about Kim and Kanye’s new relationship. In fact, Bruce Jenner, Kim’s step-dad, said he’s not that excited about Kim and Kanye.”
Despite the negative feelings about their budding relationship, Kim’s sister Khloe approves and thinks they are a good pair. While on “The Ellen Show” last week, Khloe said, “I think they’re cute together, I’ve said that, but, honey, I don’t know. I like Kanye. I think Kim and Kanye, they’ve known each other for a really long time. I think they’re good friends, and they’re compatible, and I think friendships is where good relationships stem from.”
In other Kim news, Perez confirmed that she’s decided not to file a police report against that woman who flour bombed her.
-Danielle Clasing, B96 Chicago
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Watch Beyoncé Make It Clear, She’s Not Bossy, She’s The Boss
- Skrillex Announces 2014 ‘Mothership Tour’ Across North America
- Frank Ocean, Diplo & The Clash Collaborate on New Track ‘Hero’
- Justin Bieber’s Wink at the End of His Deposition Could Tear This World Asunder
- Lily Allen Reveals ‘Sheezus’ Release Date, New Song ‘Our Time’
- Swedish House Mafia’s Steve Angello to Give Away His Size Records Catalog for Free
- Hot Right Now: Are Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber Back Together?
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling