Kanye West Is Taking Kim Kardashian On A $30,000 Getaway
Less than 2 weeks ago, Kanye West dropped his new song “Theraflu”, and the next morning Kim Kardashian was spotted leaving his apartment. Only a few days later, it was confirmed that Mr. West will be appearing on “Keeping Up With The Kardashians,” despite Kim’s apprehension.
Now, a week later, Kanye has decided to take their relationship to a whole new level. This morning Perez Hilton told B96/ Chicago, “Kanye West is reportedly set to take Kim Kardashian on a very expensive $30,000 getaway to St. Lucia complete with a 5 man security team.”
Perez continued, “Not everybody is thrilled about Kim and Kanye’s new relationship. In fact, Bruce Jenner, Kim’s step-dad, said he’s not that excited about Kim and Kanye.”
Despite the negative feelings about their budding relationship, Kim’s sister Khloe approves and thinks they are a good pair. While on “The Ellen Show” last week, Khloe said, “I think they’re cute together, I’ve said that, but, honey, I don’t know. I like Kanye. I think Kim and Kanye, they’ve known each other for a really long time. I think they’re good friends, and they’re compatible, and I think friendships is where good relationships stem from.”
In other Kim news, Perez confirmed that she’s decided not to file a police report against that woman who flour bombed her.
-Danielle Clasing, B96 Chicago
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Beyonce Twerks, Claps and Shows Off Her Booty Skills in 7/11 Video
- Iggy Azalea Confirms Collaboration With Britney Spears
- Street Fighting, Car Chases & Wu-Tang Clan’s Rare Album Abound in Skrillex’s New Video: Watch
- Selena Gomez Drops Upbeat New Song ‘Do It,’ ‘My Dilemma 2.0′ Remix: Listen
- Chris Brown Souped Up His Car with Tupac Lyrics
- Win Your Tickets To The 101.9 AMP Radio Ho Ho Ho Holiday Show!
- Listen To Dustin Every Morning To Win Your Tickets To Usher’s UR Experience Tour!
- Listen To Dustin And Score Your 4 Pack Fandango Movie Passes!
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Beat My Tweet To Win Your Tickets To DigiTour “The First Youtube Music Festival”