[LISTEN] New B.o.B. & Taylor Swift – ‘Both Of Us’
B.o.B. has his new album coming out on May 1st called ‘Strange Clouds’. On the album he’s got a few collaborations with Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, Ryan Tedder and Taylor Swift. He just released the collaboration with Taylor Swift called ‘Both Of Us’ and it’s actually really good. She shows off her country roots on the track and he does his thing as usual and instead of sounding really odd, it’s a really good song! If this is a sign of what’s to come, the album is going to be awesome!
Listen to the song HERE!
What’s New On JAMZ:
- Shawn Mendes Releases ‘Show You’ Lyric Video
- Would You Ride This Ride In Germany????
- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than A Friend In ‘It Was Always You’
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J Join Forces for Sassy New Song ‘Bang Bang’
- Jill Bucco’s Epic Interview With 5 Seconds Of Summer
- Q&A: La Roux Faces Sexism Amid Her Summery, ’70s Sci-Fi Album ‘Trouble In Paradise’
- Festival Cancels R. Kelly’s Headlining Appearance After Community Backlash
- Lea Michele of ‘Glee’ Fame Joining ‘Sons of Anarchy’ as a Guest Star
- Ultra Records Responds to Michelle Phan & Kaskade Copyright Controversy
- Trending: Are Kendall Jenner And NBA Star Chandler Parsons Dating?