[LISTEN] New B.o.B. & Taylor Swift – ‘Both Of Us’
B.o.B. has his new album coming out on May 1st called ‘Strange Clouds’. On the album he’s got a few collaborations with Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, Ryan Tedder and Taylor Swift. He just released the collaboration with Taylor Swift called ‘Both Of Us’ and it’s actually really good. She shows off her country roots on the track and he does his thing as usual and instead of sounding really odd, it’s a really good song! If this is a sign of what’s to come, the album is going to be awesome!
Listen to the song HERE!
What’s New On JAMZ:
- Prom, Performance & A Date: 8 Celebs Who Crashed a High School Party
- Taking Your Kid to a Pink Concert Is a Totally Fine Parenting Move, Judge Rules
- Nate Ruess Debuts New Song ‘AhHa': Listen
- Everyone’s Just Piling On Drake After the Raptors Lost
- Justin Bieber Might Crash Your Prom
- How ‘Uptown Funk’ Was Written: Watch
- Amy Winehouse’s Family Slam ‘Amy’ Documentary as ‘Misleading’
- Stephen Hawking Has a Scientific Solution For Those Still Coping With Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction
- Demi Lovato Dedicates ‘Warrior’ to Bruce Jenner in Concert: Watch
- Mariah Carey Returns to ’90s Roots with Breakup Anthem ‘Infinity': Listen