[LISTEN] New B.o.B. & Taylor Swift – ‘Both Of Us’
B.o.B. has his new album coming out on May 1st called ‘Strange Clouds’. On the album he’s got a few collaborations with Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, Ryan Tedder and Taylor Swift. He just released the collaboration with Taylor Swift called ‘Both Of Us’ and it’s actually really good. She shows off her country roots on the track and he does his thing as usual and instead of sounding really odd, it’s a really good song! If this is a sign of what’s to come, the album is going to be awesome!
Listen to the song HERE!
What’s New On JAMZ:
- Win Tickets to See Walk The Moon
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album ‘Hollywood’
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Kanye West Got Served at LAX—& Threw the Papers Out the Window
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You
- Want Jay Z or Jack White to Call You? Subscribe to TIDAL
- New Music to Know: LunchMoney Lewis Wants To Make Your Life More Fun
- A$AP Rocky Threatened to Punch a Guy at a London Bagel Shop, But He’s Over It
- Chris Brown Shows Off His New Baby Daughter: See the Photo