[LISTEN] New B.o.B. & Taylor Swift – ‘Both Of Us’
B.o.B. has his new album coming out on May 1st called ‘Strange Clouds’. On the album he’s got a few collaborations with Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, Ryan Tedder and Taylor Swift. He just released the collaboration with Taylor Swift called ‘Both Of Us’ and it’s actually really good. She shows off her country roots on the track and he does his thing as usual and instead of sounding really odd, it’s a really good song! If this is a sign of what’s to come, the album is going to be awesome!
Listen to the song HERE!
What’s New On JAMZ:
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Dr. Luke Files Lawsuit Against Kesha’s Mother, Accuses Her of ‘Tortious Interference’
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life
- Taylor Swift on Why ‘1989’ Song ‘How You Get the Girl’ Could Result in a Restraining Order: Watch
- Girl Wakes Up From Surgery, Upset She’s Not Nicki Minaj! [Video]
- ‘Frozen,’ ‘Walking Dead,’ Dog Spider: Halloween Costume Guide 2014
- Eminem Reveals ‘ShadyXV’ Tracklist Featuring Big Sean, Danny Brown, Skylar Grey