[LISTEN] New B.o.B. & Taylor Swift – ‘Both Of Us’
B.o.B. has his new album coming out on May 1st called ‘Strange Clouds’. On the album he’s got a few collaborations with Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, Ryan Tedder and Taylor Swift. He just released the collaboration with Taylor Swift called ‘Both Of Us’ and it’s actually really good. She shows off her country roots on the track and he does his thing as usual and instead of sounding really odd, it’s a really good song! If this is a sign of what’s to come, the album is going to be awesome!
Listen to the song HERE!
What’s New On JAMZ:
- Avicii and Zac Brown Band Collaborate on New Song ‘Broken Arrows’
- You Can’t Remake ‘Back to the Future’ Until Robert Zemeckis Dies
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck Say They’re Getting Divorced
- Here’s the Only ‘Ant-Man’ Review You Need to Read
- Interview: Sage the Gemini on ‘Bachelor Party,’ Jordin Sparks and Becoming the Next Jay Z and Beyonce
- Now Matters More Foundation
- How to Download Apple Music
- Carrie Underwood Raps Wiz Khalifa’s ‘See You Again’
- ‘Ghostbusters’ Director Reveals New Proton Packs, Uniforms
- Marshawn Lynch Jumped Backwards into a Pit of Skittles on Conan O’Brien