Juggling set times at multistage music festivals is a fine art. This year Coachella planners kept their concert-goers in the dark longer than usual in order to pull of a few amazing last minute appearances.
According to Rolling Stone, Warren G announced on his website that him and Eminem will perform with Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg. The link was removed from his site where it was originally reported not long after the music magazine picked the story up and Coachella is offering no official statement at this time. Warren G’s manager released a statement that Warren G had no idea the posting went up on his website — possibly to deflect from the ire of angry festival organizers who wanted to keep the appearance a surprise.
Rolling Stone further confirms that Wiz Khalifa will join them as well.
-Nadia Nior, KROQ/Los Angeles
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’ To Win Dinner For Two & Kanye West Tickets
- Beat My Tweet To Win ‘Don’t Breathe’ Tickets
- Reset Your Preset To 101.9 AMP Radio For Free Gas From Circle K!
- Listen To Win Tickets To Top Shelf
- Marc E Bassy Chats With Danie B
- Kelly Clarkson Covers Rihanna’s ‘Love On The Brain’
- Ariana Grande & Mac Miller Show Off New Tattoos
- Chris Brown Releases Hypnotic Video for ‘Grass Ain’t Greener’
- Britney Spears Joins James Corden For Some Carpool Karaoke
- Fetty Wap Explains Festival Cancellations