Juggling set times at multistage music festivals is a fine art. This year Coachella planners kept their concert-goers in the dark longer than usual in order to pull of a few amazing last minute appearances.
According to Rolling Stone, Warren G announced on his website that him and Eminem will perform with Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg. The link was removed from his site where it was originally reported not long after the music magazine picked the story up and Coachella is offering no official statement at this time. Warren G’s manager released a statement that Warren G had no idea the posting went up on his website — possibly to deflect from the ire of angry festival organizers who wanted to keep the appearance a surprise.
Rolling Stone further confirms that Wiz Khalifa will join them as well.
-Nadia Nior, KROQ/Los Angeles
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Register To Win Tickets To See Mac Miller
- 6 Tips For Bringing A Date To Thanksgiving
- Adele’s “Hello” In 25 Different Styles!
- Kylie Jenner Denies Tyga Breakup Rumors
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- SeaWorld’s “Blue Friday” Includes BOGO Annual Passes
- 2 Chainz Debuts Ugly Christmas Sweater Line & ‘BFF’ Music Video
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Swizz Beatz Reveals Secret Message from Barack Obama, Plays KRS One Snippet
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green