Juggling set times at multistage music festivals is a fine art. This year Coachella planners kept their concert-goers in the dark longer than usual in order to pull of a few amazing last minute appearances.
According to Rolling Stone, Warren G announced on his website that him and Eminem will perform with Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg. The link was removed from his site where it was originally reported not long after the music magazine picked the story up and Coachella is offering no official statement at this time. Warren G’s manager released a statement that Warren G had no idea the posting went up on his website — possibly to deflect from the ire of angry festival organizers who wanted to keep the appearance a surprise.
Rolling Stone further confirms that Wiz Khalifa will join them as well.
-Nadia Nior, KROQ/Los Angeles
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- The Chainsmokers Drop ‘Closer’ Featuring Halsey: Listen
- Katy Perry Sings ‘Rise’ and ‘Roar’ at DNC
- Keshia Knight Pullium Speaks On Husband Blindsiding Her With Divorce and Paternity Test
- MTV Classic to Launch Aug 1 with Focus on 90s
- JoJo, Wiz Khalifa Collaborate on ‘F— Apologies’
- Ice Cube Revamps ‘Hollywood Squares’ as Hip-Hop Game Show
- Frozen Rosé Is The Newest Wine Craze
- Zayn Malik on Leaving One Direction: ‘It Didn’t Feel Brave’
- Kesha Talks Dr. Luke Lawsuit, Gun Control at Post-DNC Event
- M.I.A. Calls MTV Video Music Awards ‘Racist, Classist, Elitist’