Juggling set times at multistage music festivals is a fine art. This year Coachella planners kept their concert-goers in the dark longer than usual in order to pull of a few amazing last minute appearances.
According to Rolling Stone, Warren G announced on his website that him and Eminem will perform with Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg. The link was removed from his site where it was originally reported not long after the music magazine picked the story up and Coachella is offering no official statement at this time. Warren G’s manager released a statement that Warren G had no idea the posting went up on his website — possibly to deflect from the ire of angry festival organizers who wanted to keep the appearance a surprise.
Rolling Stone further confirms that Wiz Khalifa will join them as well.
-Nadia Nior, KROQ/Los Angeles
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Kendall Jenner Gets Her Mouth Tattooed
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Meek Mill And The Game’s Beef
- Jay-Z Inks A TV And Film Deal
- Demi Lovato Questions Artist Who Modified Her Breasts
- Fifth Harmony’s Ally Brooke Attacked (Again) on Stage
- What You Doin’ At The Courthouse (9/30/16)
- OneRepublic Premiere “A.I.” Featuring Peter Gabriel
- David Guetta and Cedric Gervais Remix 1992 Jam ‘Would I Lie to You’
- 3 Guests Lady Gaga Should Bring Out for Super Bowl Halftime
- Watch Mary J. Blige Interview Hillary Clinton, Sing Bruce Springsteen