Juggling set times at multistage music festivals is a fine art. This year Coachella planners kept their concert-goers in the dark longer than usual in order to pull of a few amazing last minute appearances.
According to Rolling Stone, Warren G announced on his website that him and Eminem will perform with Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg. The link was removed from his site where it was originally reported not long after the music magazine picked the story up and Coachella is offering no official statement at this time. Warren G’s manager released a statement that Warren G had no idea the posting went up on his website — possibly to deflect from the ire of angry festival organizers who wanted to keep the appearance a surprise.
Rolling Stone further confirms that Wiz Khalifa will join them as well.
-Nadia Nior, KROQ/Los Angeles
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Goodmorning From Chad And Jill
- Kevin Kon Running Man
- Adele Shouts Out Leicester City After Premier League Victory
- M.I.A. Turns in ‘Last LP’
- Drake’s ‘Views’ Production Credits Broken Down
- Watch Kevin Hart, Big Sean and More Lip-Sync Rihanna’s ‘Work’
- Watch Jay-Z and Blue Ivy Dance Backstage During Beyoncé’s Formation Tour
- Watch Prince Cover David Bowie’s ‘Heroes’ Weeks Prior to His Death
- Watch The Muppets Cover Outkast’s ‘Ms. Jackson’
- Zedd Talks Kesha Collaboration