In anticipation of their upcoming self-titled album, The Wanted released a new single yesterday. The energetic “Chasing the Sun” brings to mind the club beat of previous chart-topping hit “Glad You Came.” With a sing-along chorus and memorable percussion it’s sure to follow in the footsteps of “Glad You Came” to become a summer smash.
“I’m better, so much better now/ I see the light/ Touch the light/ We’re together now,” the band sings at the song’s start.
With electronic rhythms and catchy “woah-oh-oh’s” it’s hard not to dance along.
Meanwhile, the album artwork showcases the band’s dark side as each member is clad in leather jackets and jeans on a black and blue backdrop.
— Nathan Sykes (@NathanTheWanted) April 4, 2012
Last night, the U.K. act performed on American Idol. Describing it as a dream come true, The Wanted continue their U.S. takeover.
Idol was amazing! I was soo nervous! Had the time of my life! Dream come true!!😀 hope you all liked the performance!
— Nathan Sykes (@NathanTheWanted) April 6, 2012
In promotion of their April 24th U.S. release, the band has been introducing themselves to fans in a series of video features. Each day of the week showcases a new video from the band members. The latest video titled #ThursJay films Tom Parker asking Jay McGuiness questions from fans including the comical how he would change the world. Watch below.
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Iggy Azalea & French Montana Take Romantic Vacation
- Full Cast Of The New Season Of Dancing With The Stars
- Sporty Spice Explains Why She Skipped the Spice Girls ‘Reunion’
- What Jill Does While Awaiting The Announcement For The New Cast Of Dancing With The Stars
- Justin Bieber Has Just Been Credited with Eight Guinness World Records
- James Corden Spoofs Kanye West’s ‘Fade’ Video
- Daily Dish For 8.30.16
- Register To Win Disney’s ‘THE JUNGLE BOOK’ On Digital HD
- Teyana Taylor’s Cat Face Explained
- This Video Will Make You Stop Texting And Driving Forever