Adele Hopes To Collaborate with Beyoncé
In a recent interview with French radion station NRJ, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm] expressed how she’s been in love with [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Beyonce [/lastfm]since the age of 11 and how it’s always been a dream of hers to be able to collaborate with her She also explained that unfortunately her fans will not be hearing any new music from her because she will be taking a break from recording.
According to BET she stated:
“If I didn’t write my own songs, I’d be out next week with a new album,” she said. “I have to take time and live a little bit. There were a good two years between my first and second albums, so it’ll be the same this time.”
I’m sure the wait will be well worth it and her fans will be waiting patiently.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- New At 9: Alessia Cara ‘Here’
- Holy Ship 2016: Kaskade, DJ Snake, Porter Robinson Top 2016 Lineups
- Australians Constructing 68-Story Tower Dedicated to Beyoncé
- It’s International Kissing Day
- Can Women Be Beautiful and Funny? Hollywood Execs Still Not Sure
- Alison Brie Trying Salt N Pepa’s ‘Shoop’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Is the Whitest Thing: Watch
- Fans Left Waiting for Nicki Minaj at Wireless Festival After She Got Stuck in Traffic
- Kanye West Is the Only Feature on the Weeknd’s New Album, Says Ed Sheeran
- Miguel Genuinely Believes He Makes Better Music Than Frank Ocean
- Here’s Miley Cyrus Voicing An Animated Skateboarding Pigeon in ‘Stone Quackers’