In a recent interview with French radion station NRJ, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm] expressed how she’s been in love with [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Beyonce [/lastfm]since the age of 11 and how it’s always been a dream of hers to be able to collaborate with her She also explained that unfortunately her fans will not be hearing any new music from her because she will be taking a break from recording.
According to BET she stated:
“If I didn’t write my own songs, I’d be out next week with a new album,” she said. “I have to take time and live a little bit. There were a good two years between my first and second albums, so it’ll be the same this time.”
I’m sure the wait will be well worth it and her fans will be waiting patiently.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Nick Jonas Shares Documentary Trailer
- Justin Bieber Sued Over ‘Sorry’ Similarity
- Make Ed Sheeran Eat the Most Disgusting Food in Japan
- Beyoncé Buys $3,500 Worth of Sandwiches
- Nick Jonas Kills a Cover of Zara Larsson’s ‘Lush Life’
- 50 Cent Visits T.I. Concert Shooting Victim at NYC Hospital
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.26.16: Voci Dance: Paint Chips
- Meek Mill Reignites Drake Ghostwriter Beef
- Daily Dish For 5.26.16
- Good Morning From Chad And Jill 5.26.16