In a recent interview with French radion station NRJ, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm] expressed how she’s been in love with [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Beyonce [/lastfm]since the age of 11 and how it’s always been a dream of hers to be able to collaborate with her She also explained that unfortunately her fans will not be hearing any new music from her because she will be taking a break from recording.
According to BET she stated:
“If I didn’t write my own songs, I’d be out next week with a new album,” she said. “I have to take time and live a little bit. There were a good two years between my first and second albums, so it’ll be the same this time.”
I’m sure the wait will be well worth it and her fans will be waiting patiently.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Jhené Aiko is the Latest Artist to Pose Nude for PETA
- Watch The Trailer For “Transformers: The Last Kings”
- Mariah Carey & DJ Khaled Star in ‘Keys To Christmas’
- Lady Gaga Slays At The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show
- 2017 GRAMMYs: 9 Biggest Snubs
- Flo Rida Imagines Life as a ‘Zillionaire’ in New Video
- Lady Gaga Clarifies PTSD Comments
- Artists React to GRAMMY Nominations
- Chance the Rapper’s Streaming Advocacy Pays Off with 7 GRAMMY Nods
- The Top Movies of 2016