In a recent interview with French radion station NRJ, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm] expressed how she’s been in love with [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Beyonce [/lastfm]since the age of 11 and how it’s always been a dream of hers to be able to collaborate with her She also explained that unfortunately her fans will not be hearing any new music from her because she will be taking a break from recording.
According to BET she stated:
“If I didn’t write my own songs, I’d be out next week with a new album,” she said. “I have to take time and live a little bit. There were a good two years between my first and second albums, so it’ll be the same this time.”
I’m sure the wait will be well worth it and her fans will be waiting patiently.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Bruno Mars, Ariana Grande, Backstreet Boys and More Light Up We Can Survive 2016
- Backstreet Boys Surprise Crowd at CBS Radio’s ‘We Can Survive’ Concert
- Lady Gaga Discusses Sonja, from Her Song ‘Grigio Girls’
- Play Show Tune Tuesdays & Win ‘Keeping Up With The Joneses’ Movie Passes
- Beat My Tweet To Win Yandel Tickets
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets To See Sia On Tour
- Listen To Win Tickets, Meet And Greets And Sound Check Party Passes To Alessia Cara
- Play “What’s In Jill’s Purse?!” To Win Tickets To See Kanye West
- Taylor Swift’s Cat is Keeping Her Awake
- Danie B Takes On Halloween Horror Nights Again