Adele Hopes To Collaborate with Beyoncé
In a recent interview with French radion station NRJ, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm] expressed how she’s been in love with [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Beyonce [/lastfm]since the age of 11 and how it’s always been a dream of hers to be able to collaborate with her She also explained that unfortunately her fans will not be hearing any new music from her because she will be taking a break from recording.
According to BET she stated:
“If I didn’t write my own songs, I’d be out next week with a new album,” she said. “I have to take time and live a little bit. There were a good two years between my first and second albums, so it’ll be the same this time.”
I’m sure the wait will be well worth it and her fans will be waiting patiently.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Lana Del Rey will Release ‘High By The Beach’ Single Next Week
- Michael Rapaport Compares Drake V. Meek Feud to Other Epic Rap Battles: Listen
- Jay Z is the Key to Taylor Swift’s Friendship with Kanye West
- Taylor Swift Helps Australian Senior Citizens to ‘Shake It Off’
- Kanye West, Will Smith and Drake Clown Meek Mill
- Shooting Leaves 2 Dead at Drake Afterparty In Toronto
- Shooting Outside J. Cole Concert in N.J. Leaves Two Injured
- Drake Disses Meek Mill at OVO Fest, Shares Diss Memes of Philly Rapper
- Rihanna Parties in Bikini, Shares Photos on Instagram
- Reality Check For 8/4/15: Gavin And Gwen Split, One D Breaks Spotify Record, Biggest Party Schools