In a recent interview with French radion station NRJ, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm] expressed how she’s been in love with [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Beyonce [/lastfm]since the age of 11 and how it’s always been a dream of hers to be able to collaborate with her She also explained that unfortunately her fans will not be hearing any new music from her because she will be taking a break from recording.
According to BET she stated:
“If I didn’t write my own songs, I’d be out next week with a new album,” she said. “I have to take time and live a little bit. There were a good two years between my first and second albums, so it’ll be the same this time.”
I’m sure the wait will be well worth it and her fans will be waiting patiently.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Justin Bieber Pays Tribute to Pulse Victims During Orlando Show
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio’s Electric Bounce House Starring Steve Aoki, Bebe Rexha, gnash & Jump Smokers
- Fergie’s Racy New Song ‘M.I.L.F. $’ is Here
- Demi Lovato Drops New Track ‘Body Say’
- [PHOTOS] Backstage At Electric Bounce House
- Justin Timberlake Called Out by Rapper Vic Mensa
- Daily Dish For 7.1.16
- Justin Bieber: “They Can’t Take Down Orlando”
- [PHOTOS] Justin Bieber Purpose World Tour: Orlando
- Joe Budden Disses Drake, But Only to Inspire Him