In a recent interview with French radion station NRJ, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm] expressed how she’s been in love with [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Beyonce [/lastfm]since the age of 11 and how it’s always been a dream of hers to be able to collaborate with her She also explained that unfortunately her fans will not be hearing any new music from her because she will be taking a break from recording.
According to BET she stated:
“If I didn’t write my own songs, I’d be out next week with a new album,” she said. “I have to take time and live a little bit. There were a good two years between my first and second albums, so it’ll be the same this time.”
I’m sure the wait will be well worth it and her fans will be waiting patiently.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.28.17: Baker’s Dozen: 12 Angry Puppets
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.28.17: Fringe Family Feud
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win Fandago Movie Passes
- Win CityWalk Party Passes For AMPlified Saturdays At The Groove
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse’ To See Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull Live!
- Battle It Out For Chance The Rapper Tickets
- ‘Beat My Tweet’ To Win Fandango Movie Passes
- Watch Lil Yachty Start a Food Fight
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Post Malone Finally Meets Allen Iverson