Justin Bieber On His Famous Friends Taylor Swift And Lil Wayne
With the unprecedented success of Justin Bieber‘s current single “Boyfriend,” the anticipation leading up to upcoming summer release, Believe continues. MTV News reports “Boyfriend” sold 520,000 downloads its first week, making it the No. 2 single sold in all-time first-week singles sales just behind Flo Rida‘s “Right Round” featuring Ke$ha.
“Man, I just like the whole vibe of the record. I like the fact that it’s slower. Every single that’s released right now is just spore on the floor House music,” he said. “I’m just sick of that type of music. Everybody’s doing it. So, I just wanted to slow it down and give people the chance to bob their head a little bit.”
radio phoners all morning. SO TIRED. gonna get a power nap in
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) April 4, 2012
While he’s tired with the music today he had nothing but glowing things to say of Taylor Swift. Though she was the object of a joke during the season premiere of Punk’d, she made the best of it. “She was super sweet. You could tell how genuine she was about caring about the situation. She was just so fun to get,” he said.
An avid skater, Bieber has spent time skating with Lil Wayne. “I went down to Miami and to his house. We just skated, and I got mad respect from Wayne,” Bieber said. “He has this rail at his house, and he’s had pros come to the house and no one has tried it because it’s pretty sketchy. So I decided that I was going to try it. So I went down, hit the rail, and I landed it. He went crazy saying, ‘Ohhh, I didn’t know you were like that!'”
Meanwhile, just yesterday he released the second teaser to the upcoming music video for “Boyfriend” which promises the complete music video soon. Expect to hear more from Bieber as he continues to promote Believe which will be released this summer.
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- New ‘I Am Cait’ Trailer Shows the Tears Behind the Scenes
- Shaggy Just Solved the World’s Problem with ISIS
- Pregnant Mom Does Whip Nae Nae Dance With Adorable Daughter
- Miguel Attempts to Diffuse Frank Ocean Spat with ‘Channel Orange’ Pun
- Amy Schumer To Feminists Everywhere: You’re in ‘Good Hands With Me’
- Justin Bieber Just Got Naked on a Boat & Miley Cyrus Already Turned Him Into Kim Kardashian
- Reality Check For 7/7/15: Kourtney Calls It Quits, Amazon’s Prime Day, Starbucks Raising Prices Again
- New At 9: Alessia Cara ‘Here’
- Holy Ship 2016: Kaskade, DJ Snake, Porter Robinson Top 2016 Lineups
- Australians Constructing 68-Story Tower Dedicated to Beyoncé