The world’s most beautiful woman, Jennifer Lopez, called into 92.3 NOW/New York today to promote her new single and soon to be released music video for “Dance Again.” The American Idol judge debuted her latest dance floor offering last week, and just like her 2011 smash hit “On The Floor,” she teamed up with Pitbull.
Her previous hit single featuring Mr. Worldwide was the most viewed video – receiving half a billion hits on VEVO and earning her the title of Most Watched Female Artist of All Time.
As if the sex appeal wasn’t enough with Pitbull being involved, in “Dance Again” J.Lo gets cozy with her co-star and real-life boyfriend, Casper Smart. Of the track, J.Lo said it is about going through a tough time.
“I’ve had quite a year myself and I’m no stranger to difficult moments. When I heard the demo I had to tweak the verses and write a little bit to make it what I wanted to make it,” she said. “The whole idea of just dancing again, loving again and wanting that, I think a lot of people can relate. It’s really inspirational to me and that’s what I wanted it to be for everybody else.”
She continued to explain that the message behind the song is about being in a better place.
“I wanted the song to match the video. Life goes on, you’re gonna live, it’s gonna be OK and you’re gonna have these moments,” she said. “But sometimes you have to go through places you wouldn’t normally find yourself in to get to that place.”
While Lopez was proud of the track once finished, she allowed Pitbull to put the final touches on “Dance Again.”
“I just love him. I love the energy that he brings,” she said. “He’s very positive, he’s very giving. At the same time he lives in the clubs, he knows what’s going on out there. He knows how to take a record and just add that little extra. I thought ‘Dance Again’ was a great record when I was done with it, but I knew he was going to add to it. He’s like the icing on the cake.”
Jennifer Lopez will debut the music video for “Dance Again” Thursday on American Idol. Though the complete video won’t be aired because of time constraints, J.Lo said she’s excited for the video premiere.
– Bryan Carstensen/Joe Cingrana 92.3 NOW
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See ‘Deadpool’
- Play What’s in Jill’s Purse To Win A $75 Gift Card To Jesse’s Girl Boulevard Boutique
- Listen To Win Tickets To R5, Sound Check Party & Meet ‘N Greets!
- Win Tickets To See The Rock Hard Male Revue
- 1019 AMP Radio “What’s Your Status” Party At 180 Skytop Lounge
- Bruno Mars to Join Coldplay for Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Meek Mill Gets 90 Days of House Arrest
- Register To Win Tickets To See ‘Pride And Prejudice And Zombies’
- Listen All Weekend To Win Tickets To See ‘Pride And Prejudice And Zombies’
- Win “Everything But The Bachelor” Every Day This Week