Far East Movement Talk Fashion
“We keep our fashion as organic as our music,” Nish told AMP Radio/Los Angeles. “Our music inspires what we’re rocking, what we’re designing, and creating with our team.”
Nish further explained the inspiration and style behind upcoming release, Dirty Bass.
“We have an ill fashion design team here called Transparent Agency. We have all our stuff custom-made to fit the music and our moods, vibes with it,” Nish said. “Right now, it’s all about that Dirty Bass. We took inspiration from that good golden era of L.A. and hip-hop and booty shaking music and bass. You know, that everlasting bass vibe. We wanted to bring that to life, so that’s a lot of the stuff that we’re rocking right now.”
Despite their unique style, the group’s fashion is not available for sale just yet. But, that doesn’t completely rule out the possibility.
“We’re not advertising anything. This is just what we rock, but we would love to one day hopefully come up with something that could be for sale or maybe for a giveaway for something cool,” Nish said.
In an interview with 101.5 Jamz/Phoenix, Prohgress further supported the idea of a Far East Movement clothing line.
“We’ll see about that. Right now we’re just testing it out,” he said.
Nish described that the band’s fashion and music go hand in hand.
“Just like with the music, we always let the song or what we’re doing evolve with our lifestyle and look,” he said. “We have an amazing team in Downtown L.A. It’s a crew that we can just knock on their door and go, ‘Yo let’s make this. Let’s make that,’ and we just do it.”
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Beat My Tweet For Tickets To Universal Orlando’s® 25th Anniversary Concert Series: Pitbull
- Win Tickets To Insidious: Chapter 3 Advance Screening
- Win Tickets To One Magical Weekend’s Riptide
- Is Kanye West Saying ‘All Day’ or ‘Audi’?
- The Persuasions Say Jamie xx Didn’t Ask to Use Sample on New Song, Later Denied
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Diplo, OG Maco, Riff Raff & CL Join Will Have You Repeating ‘Dr. Pepper’ Over and Over: Listen
- ‘Southpaw’ Soundtrack Executive Produced by Eminem, Features New Song ‘Phenomenal’
- Avicii’s ‘Waiting for Love’ Gets a Beautifully Animated Lyric Video
- Wiz Khalifa Is Releasing a ‘Rolling Papers 2′