As to be expected with a Timbaland song the beat is guaranteed to get you moving and his latest track, “Break Ya Back,” is no different.
Six months ago he released “Pass At Me” featuring Pitbull, which kept club goers booty shaking and commuters dancing in traffic.
The sound has an international flare. It features a woman chanting in the background and is full of drum beats that want to take us to the other side of the world.
Dev just released her new album, The Night The Sun Came Up, and is currently on a tour nationwide.
Timbaland doesn’t have a new album for us yet but he has been spending his time well, working with Justin Bieber on his latest. Timb also made a surprise flash mob appearance along with Mike Tyson at WrestleMania 28, set to his new track.
-Sasha Huff, 97.1 AMP Radio
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Make A Splash At Aquatica When You Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’
- Listen To Chad & Jill To Win A Vacation To Pelican Grand Beach Resort!
- Beat My Tweet To Win Movie Passes To See Jason Bourne
- Play Show Tune Tuesdays To Win Barbershop: The Next Cut On Blu-ray Disc
- Chance the Rapper & Dwayne Wade Surprise Lollapalooza Crowd
- The 90’s Are Back And “I Want My MTV”
- Kanye West’s Cries in New Video ‘Wolves’
- Listen to the Soundtrack for ‘The Land’
- Jason Derulo Drops Funky New Track ‘Kiss the Sky’
- Snoop Dogg Says Hell No to Hot Dogs