As to be expected with a Timbaland song the beat is guaranteed to get you moving and his latest track, “Break Ya Back,” is no different.
Six months ago he released “Pass At Me” featuring Pitbull, which kept club goers booty shaking and commuters dancing in traffic.
The sound has an international flare. It features a woman chanting in the background and is full of drum beats that want to take us to the other side of the world.
Dev just released her new album, The Night The Sun Came Up, and is currently on a tour nationwide.
Timbaland doesn’t have a new album for us yet but he has been spending his time well, working with Justin Bieber on his latest. Timb also made a surprise flash mob appearance along with Mike Tyson at WrestleMania 28, set to his new track.
-Sasha Huff, 97.1 AMP Radio
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Play “Show Tune Tuesdays” To Win “The Great Wall” Movie Passes
- “Beat My Tweet” To Win Movie Passes To See “The Great Wall”
- Play “What’s In Jill’s Purse?!” To Win Tickets To Laugh With Whitney Cummings
- Play ‘Battle Of The Hoods’ Tickets To Laugh With Whitney Cummings
- Beyoncé Flips the Bird at Post GRAMMY Celebration
- Pitbull Drops New Track ‘Options’ Featuring Stephen Marley
- Happy Random Acts Of Kindness Day
- The Weeknd and Drake Reunite
- Nicole Kidman Reveals That She Was Engaged to Lenny Kravitz
- Sara Bareilles Talks Broadway Acting Debut in ‘Waitress’