As to be expected with a Timbaland song the beat is guaranteed to get you moving and his latest track, “Break Ya Back,” is no different.
Six months ago he released “Pass At Me” featuring Pitbull, which kept club goers booty shaking and commuters dancing in traffic.
The sound has an international flare. It features a woman chanting in the background and is full of drum beats that want to take us to the other side of the world.
Dev just released her new album, The Night The Sun Came Up, and is currently on a tour nationwide.
Timbaland doesn’t have a new album for us yet but he has been spending his time well, working with Justin Bieber on his latest. Timb also made a surprise flash mob appearance along with Mike Tyson at WrestleMania 28, set to his new track.
-Sasha Huff, 97.1 AMP Radio
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Daya Announces Headlining Tour Dates
- Lady Gaga Shares ‘Joanne’ Title Inspiration
- PartyNextDoor & Jeremih Announce Fall Tour Dates
- Jose Fernandez Reunited With His Grandmother [VIDEO]
- MTV Brings Back ‘TRL’ for One Day to Register Young Voters
- Lil Wayne Married a Same Sex Couple in Jail
- Harry Styles Shares ‘Another Man’ Covers
- [PHOTOS] High School Takeover: Project Compass High
- Drake Releases Short Film ‘Please Forgive Me’
- Kanye West Surprises Crowd at Chance the Rapper’s Festival