Timbaland Releases “Break Ya Back” Featuring Dev
As to be expected with a Timbaland song the beat is guaranteed to get you moving and his latest track, “Break Ya Back,” is no different.
Six months ago he released “Pass At Me” featuring Pitbull, which kept club goers booty shaking and commuters dancing in traffic.
The sound has an international flare. It features a woman chanting in the background and is full of drum beats that want to take us to the other side of the world.
Dev just released her new album, The Night The Sun Came Up, and is currently on a tour nationwide.
Timbaland doesn’t have a new album for us yet but he has been spending his time well, working with Justin Bieber on his latest. Timb also made a surprise flash mob appearance along with Mike Tyson at WrestleMania 28, set to his new track.
-Sasha Huff, 97.1 AMP Radio
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- New App Inserts Taylor Swift Lyrics Into Your Text Messages
- Chris Brown Las Vegas Battery Charges Dropped
- Register To Win Fifth Harmony Tickets
- 1990s Sitcoms: 7 Shows We Wish We Could Stream Right Now
- ‘Pitch Perfect 2′ Behind the Scenes Footage Goes to Camp and the Riff-Off: Watch
- Vance Joy Turns Taylor Swift’s ‘I Know Places’ Into a Slow-Burning Folk Song: Listen
- Miley Cyrus Launches Happy Hippie Foundation to Help Homeless Youth
- Nicki Minaj Joins ‘Barbershop 3′ Cast
- Brandon Flowers Begs to Show ‘I Can Change’ in New Song: Listen
- Beyoncé Didn’t Inspire Kim Kardashian’s Met Gala Look—So Who Did?