As to be expected with a Timbaland song the beat is guaranteed to get you moving and his latest track, “Break Ya Back,” is no different.
Six months ago he released “Pass At Me” featuring Pitbull, which kept club goers booty shaking and commuters dancing in traffic.
The sound has an international flare. It features a woman chanting in the background and is full of drum beats that want to take us to the other side of the world.
Dev just released her new album, The Night The Sun Came Up, and is currently on a tour nationwide.
Timbaland doesn’t have a new album for us yet but he has been spending his time well, working with Justin Bieber on his latest. Timb also made a surprise flash mob appearance along with Mike Tyson at WrestleMania 28, set to his new track.
-Sasha Huff, 97.1 AMP Radio
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- G-Eazy Drops Two New Tracks Featuring DJ Mustard & Migos
- Will Apple Block Filming at Concerts?
- Lil Wayne Shades Birdman’s ESPN Appearance
- Thomas Rhett, True Belieber?
- Piers Morgan Slams Kanye West’s ‘Famous’
- Who Parodied Kanye West’s ‘Famous’ Video Better Colbert or Kimmel?
- Radiohead Guitarist ‘Blew’ Kanye West’s ‘Mind’ in Talk about God
- Watch Akon Share Some Questionable Views about Women
- Calvin Harris Loses Cool at LA Paparazzi, Damages Car
- Watch Fifth Harmony Members Help Kids Make Beautiful Music