As to be expected with a Timbaland song the beat is guaranteed to get you moving and his latest track, “Break Ya Back,” is no different.
Six months ago he released “Pass At Me” featuring Pitbull, which kept club goers booty shaking and commuters dancing in traffic.
The sound has an international flare. It features a woman chanting in the background and is full of drum beats that want to take us to the other side of the world.
Dev just released her new album, The Night The Sun Came Up, and is currently on a tour nationwide.
Timbaland doesn’t have a new album for us yet but he has been spending his time well, working with Justin Bieber on his latest. Timb also made a surprise flash mob appearance along with Mike Tyson at WrestleMania 28, set to his new track.
-Sasha Huff, 97.1 AMP Radio
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Future Lives Large in ‘Poppin’ Tags’ Video
- Serena Williams Snaps At Reporter
- Obama’s Final Letter As President Will Make You Cry
- President Trump Quotes Line From “The Dark Knight Rises” In Inauguration Speech
- Migos Share New Track ‘What the Price’
- What You Doin’ At The Courthouse (01/20/17)
- Adele Will Perform at the GRAMMYs
- Amber Rose Discusses Gender Roles, Cat Calls and Cheaters
- Common Addresses Women’s Health at Gig for Planned Parenthood
- ILoveMakonnen Announces: ‘I’m Gay’