Russell Brand Speaks Out About Divorce, Katy Gets The $6.5 Million House
Earlier this morning Perez Hilton discussed the current situation with Russell Brand and Katy Perry’s divorce proceedings.
After a period of silence, Russell is now speaking out about his split from Katy Perry. Perez reported to B96/Chicago, “While Katy is remaining mum on her divorce, Russell is speaking out about his split from the singer.”
Russell claims that he’s doing well, saying “I don’t have to let anything go. I don’t hold on to anything negative. It’s the same as zeroness. It’s not about letting it go. You can’t let go of someone you don’t hold, you know.”
Perez doesn’t exactly know what what Russell means by his statement, but he does understand why they are getting through the divorce so quickly. Russell still hasn’t made any public comments about cheating after Katy’s friend Markus Molinari tweeted about it.
Perez commented, “They are also finalizing their divorce and he is giving Katy the house as a way of speeding the divorce process up. Not that long ago, they bought a $6.5 million mansion in Los Angeles.”
As they are finalizing their affairs and sadness, both of them have seemed to move on with other partners. Katy has been linked to supermodel Baptiste Giabiconi while Russell has reportedly been seeing a Hungarian model named Nikolett Barabas.
-Danielle Clasing, B96 Chicago
What’s new on JAMZ?
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio At The Demi World Tour With MKTO
- [PHOTOS] Jill Kicks it with Becky G and 101.9 AMP Radio Before The Show!
- Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’ Deposition: The Revealing, Self-Deprecating, Hilarious Highlights
- New “Frozen” Attraction Coming To Norway At Epcot
- ‘Big Bang Theory’ Star Slams Ariana Grande For Being Too Sexy
- Migos and T.I. Collaborate on ‘Trouble': Listen
- FINALLY! The New “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1″ Trailer
- Quickest Interview Ever: Demi Lovato [VIDEO]
- Kanye West Blasts Media Coverage of Him: ‘I’m a Married Christian Man with a Family’
- Here’s a Video of Bill Murray Dancing to ‘Turn Down for What’