Russell Brand Speaks Out About Divorce, Katy Gets The $6.5 Million House
Earlier this morning Perez Hilton discussed the current situation with Russell Brand and Katy Perry’s divorce proceedings.
After a period of silence, Russell is now speaking out about his split from Katy Perry. Perez reported to B96/Chicago, “While Katy is remaining mum on her divorce, Russell is speaking out about his split from the singer.”
Russell claims that he’s doing well, saying “I don’t have to let anything go. I don’t hold on to anything negative. It’s the same as zeroness. It’s not about letting it go. You can’t let go of someone you don’t hold, you know.”
Perez doesn’t exactly know what what Russell means by his statement, but he does understand why they are getting through the divorce so quickly. Russell still hasn’t made any public comments about cheating after Katy’s friend Markus Molinari tweeted about it.
Perez commented, “They are also finalizing their divorce and he is giving Katy the house as a way of speeding the divorce process up. Not that long ago, they bought a $6.5 million mansion in Los Angeles.”
As they are finalizing their affairs and sadness, both of them have seemed to move on with other partners. Katy has been linked to supermodel Baptiste Giabiconi while Russell has reportedly been seeing a Hungarian model named Nikolett Barabas.
-Danielle Clasing, B96 Chicago
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Beyonce Twerks, Claps and Shows Off Her Booty Skills in 7/11 Video
- Iggy Azalea Confirms Collaboration With Britney Spears
- Street Fighting, Car Chases & Wu-Tang Clan’s Rare Album Abound in Skrillex’s New Video: Watch
- Selena Gomez Drops Upbeat New Song ‘Do It,’ ‘My Dilemma 2.0′ Remix: Listen
- Chris Brown Souped Up His Car with Tupac Lyrics
- Win Your Tickets To The 101.9 AMP Radio Ho Ho Ho Holiday Show!
- Listen To Dustin Every Morning To Win Your Tickets To Usher’s UR Experience Tour!
- Listen To Dustin And Score Your 4 Pack Fandango Movie Passes!
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Beat My Tweet To Win Your Tickets To DigiTour “The First Youtube Music Festival”