Drake Admits To Using Drugs
Stardom is something that many people have a hard time dealing with and in a recent interview with The Guardian [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Drake[/lastfm] admits to being an advocate of that. He admits to the occasional use of drugs as a mechanism to cope with his rise to stardom.
In the nterview [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Drake [/lastfm]admits to sipping on codeine, smoking weed, and the obvious…drinking alcohol. To clarify his usage he states:
”But do I do it excessively? No. I’m not a reckless guy. I do it all within moderation.”
“I’m not into drugs,” he added. “I mean any outside the ones I just mentioned. Nah, that’s not me. I care too much about what I have. I’m not going to throw it away for that.”
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio With The Rock Hard Revue
- [PHOTOS] OMG Music Fest With 101.9 AMP Radio
- A Conversation: Leonard The Charmin Bear & Laura
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: How To Spot A Tramp
- T.I. Jumps on Jeremih’s ‘Don’t Tell Em’ for Remix: Listen
- Riff Raff Slams Sam Smith for Cropping Him Out of VMAs Photo: ‘Your Face is Super Huge’
- Diplo Debuts Jack U’s ‘Take U There’ with Kiesza Live at Mad Decent Block Party: Listen
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Miley Cyrus’ Homeless VMAs Date Turns Himself in to Jail, Posts Bail