Drake Admits To Using Drugs
Stardom is something that many people have a hard time dealing with and in a recent interview with The Guardian [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Drake[/lastfm] admits to being an advocate of that. He admits to the occasional use of drugs as a mechanism to cope with his rise to stardom.
In the nterview [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Drake [/lastfm]admits to sipping on codeine, smoking weed, and the obvious…drinking alcohol. To clarify his usage he states:
”But do I do it excessively? No. I’m not a reckless guy. I do it all within moderation.”
“I’m not into drugs,” he added. “I mean any outside the ones I just mentioned. Nah, that’s not me. I care too much about what I have. I’m not going to throw it away for that.”
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- ‘Roots’ Is Getting Rebooted with Laurence Fishburne as Alex Haley
- Interview: Joy Williams Lets Down the Walls on Solo Album ‘Venus’
- There’s No Actual Bad Blood Between Selena Gomez & Katy Perry
- Win A Trip To See One Direction In New Jersey
- With ‘Inside Out,’ Pixar Scores a Victory—But It Hasn’t Yet Won the War
- Kim Kardashian Says She’s a ‘Feminist’ in ‘Rolling Stone’ Cover Story
- The Happiest Proposal You Will See Today
- ‘Creed’ Trailer for ‘Rocky’ Spin-Off Is About How Hard You Can Get Hit: Watch
- 21 Wildly Different Songs All Named ‘Freedom’
- Demi Lovato Will Be Iggy Azalea’s Bridesmaid And She Will Look Good Doing It