Drake Admits To Using Drugs
Stardom is something that many people have a hard time dealing with and in a recent interview with The Guardian [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Drake[/lastfm] admits to being an advocate of that. He admits to the occasional use of drugs as a mechanism to cope with his rise to stardom.
In the nterview [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Drake [/lastfm]admits to sipping on codeine, smoking weed, and the obvious…drinking alcohol. To clarify his usage he states:
”But do I do it excessively? No. I’m not a reckless guy. I do it all within moderation.”
“I’m not into drugs,” he added. “I mean any outside the ones I just mentioned. Nah, that’s not me. I care too much about what I have. I’m not going to throw it away for that.”
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- One Direction’s Harry Styles Very Much Enjoys Kacey Musgraves’ Music
- It’s Lady Gaga, Tony Bennett & a Flute Solo on ‘Nature Boy': Listen
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio At The Demi World Tour With MKTO
- [PHOTOS] Jill Kicks it with Becky G and 101.9 AMP Radio Before The Show!
- Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’ Deposition: The Revealing, Self-Deprecating, Hilarious Highlights
- New “Frozen” Attraction Coming To Norway At Epcot
- ‘Big Bang Theory’ Star Slams Ariana Grande For Being Too Sexy
- Migos and T.I. Collaborate on ‘Trouble': Listen
- FINALLY! The New “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1″ Trailer
- Quickest Interview Ever: Demi Lovato [VIDEO]