Drake Admits To Using Drugs
Stardom is something that many people have a hard time dealing with and in a recent interview with The Guardian [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Drake[/lastfm] admits to being an advocate of that. He admits to the occasional use of drugs as a mechanism to cope with his rise to stardom.
In the nterview [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Drake [/lastfm]admits to sipping on codeine, smoking weed, and the obvious…drinking alcohol. To clarify his usage he states:
”But do I do it excessively? No. I’m not a reckless guy. I do it all within moderation.”
“I’m not into drugs,” he added. “I mean any outside the ones I just mentioned. Nah, that’s not me. I care too much about what I have. I’m not going to throw it away for that.”
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Calvin Harris Lands Spring Emporio Armani Campaign
- Lorde, Skrillex, Rick Astley & Many More Attempt to Write the Greatest Song Ever: Watch
- Azealia Banks & Lana Del Rey Hug It Out in Adorable Fan Drawing
- Amy Adams Just Loves One Direction So Much: Watch
- Trending: Bruno Mars Wore Curlers On ‘The Voice’ And Totally Owned It
- Charli XCX Performs ‘Need Ur Love’ On Top Of a Piano On ‘Letterman': Watch
- Watch Nicki Minaj Talk Red Lobster, Perform ‘Bed of Lies’ on ‘Tonight Show’
- Justin Timberlake & Jimmy Fallon Go Back To Camp For Nerdy Rendition of Third Eye Blind’s ‘Jumper': Watch
- Kendrick Lamar Debuts New ‘Untitled’ Track on ‘Colbert': Watch
- 14 Best Instagram Photos of 2014