Drake Admits To Using Drugs
Stardom is something that many people have a hard time dealing with and in a recent interview with The Guardian [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Drake[/lastfm] admits to being an advocate of that. He admits to the occasional use of drugs as a mechanism to cope with his rise to stardom.
In the nterview [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Drake [/lastfm]admits to sipping on codeine, smoking weed, and the obvious…drinking alcohol. To clarify his usage he states:
”But do I do it excessively? No. I’m not a reckless guy. I do it all within moderation.”
“I’m not into drugs,” he added. “I mean any outside the ones I just mentioned. Nah, that’s not me. I care too much about what I have. I’m not going to throw it away for that.”
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- New “Orlando Eye” Set To Open in 2015
- Deadmau5 Test Drives Race Car, Tattoos Logo on Arm
- VIDEO: Guy Taking A Selfie Gets Kicked In The Head By Train Conductor
- Interview: Iggy Azalea On Fame, ‘Fancy’ and the Unattractively Talented
- 10 Women Who Should Headline Coachella In 2015
- Watch Taylor Swift Surprise a Fan at Her Bridal Shower
- Jay Z Is Bringing His Made in America Festival to the West Coast, While Still Keeping It In Philly
- Miley Cyrus Hospitalized For Severe Allergic Reaction, Cancels Shows
- Are Jay Z & Beyoncé Touring Together This Summer?
- Disclosure Points EDM Back to the Future