“I wanna dance/ And love/ And dance/ Again,” Lopez sings passionately.
Lopez, Pitbull and RedOne teamed up again for “Dance Again.” The single follows their success with last year’s “On The Floor.” The most viewed video of 2011, the music video received half a billion hits on VEVO, making it the most watched video by any female artist.
“Dance Again” was released to radio today. The track will be available on iTunes April 2 while the music video is set to debut April 5 on American Idol.
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Blink 182’s Mark Hoppus Ignored By Fans
- Why I Don’t Date Musicians
- JAY-Z Drops ‘Bam’ Music Video with Damian Marley
- Louis Tomlinson Debuts ‘Back to You’ Video Featuring Bebe Rexha
- Imagine Dragons’ Dan Reynolds Shares Emotional Anti-Bullying Message
- Meek Mill Takes a Shot at Nicki Minaj on New Track ‘1942 Flows’
- 5 Best Songs on Lana Del Rey’s ‘Lust for Life’
- Madam Tussauds Yanks Beyoncé Waxwork Amid Criticism
- What You Doin’ At The Courthouse (7/21/17)
- “All The Feels” For 7.21.17