“I wanna dance/ And love/ And dance/ Again,” Lopez sings passionately.
Lopez, Pitbull and RedOne teamed up again for “Dance Again.” The single follows their success with last year’s “On The Floor.” The most viewed video of 2011, the music video received half a billion hits on VEVO, making it the most watched video by any female artist.
“Dance Again” was released to radio today. The track will be available on iTunes April 2 while the music video is set to debut April 5 on American Idol.
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Enter To Win Tickets & Backstage Passes To 101.9 AMP Radio’s SOLD OUT Electric Bounce House 2
- Listen To Win Tickets To The “Power 96 Holiday Throwback” Show
- ‘Beat My Tweet’ To Win Tickets To See The Roots At House Of Blues
- ‘AMP’ Up Your Holiday Cheer At Universal Orlando™ Resort
- Play “What’s In Jill’s Purse?!” To Win Tickets To Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Circus XTREME
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win $100 To Bonefish Grill
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win EBH2 Tickets And FunkyEyes.com Contacts!
- Shawn Mendes, Maren Morris & Chance the Rapper to Perform on ‘Saturday Night Live’
- No, J Cole Did Not Diss Kanye
- Donald Glover Is The Genius Everybody Ignores