Chris Brown Drops “How I Feel” Rap, Offers Taste Of “Sweet Love”
With nearly a month to go for the release of Chris Brown‘s new album Fortune, the singer dropped new music yesterday (March 29) and, in the process, stepped up his rap cred.
Brown, who was a rapper before he was discovered as a singer, released his “How I Feel” video yesterday. The pared down clip shows brown rapping into a camera from a seat in his private jet, apparently in flight. Magazines are stacked neatly nearby, as he raps in front of an open laptop. Click here to view the video.
The song, produced by Drumma Boy, offers a raw look at the world from Brown’s perspective. He details his life experiences, from an ambitious child living in an abusive home, to a famous singer who blasts his haters with a rap song.
The high-flying visuals for “How I Feel” dropped the same day he debuted to radio the traditional Brown-styled power ballad, “Sweet Love.”
Brown’s forthcoming album Fortune is scheduled for release on May 8. –E. Parker, CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- A Seal Getting Slapped Into Orbit By A Whale
- Kermit The Frog Takes The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: The 80s Are Coming Back…But Not Leg Warmers
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: Whiten Those Teeth Or Don’t Smile
- 5 Seconds of Summer Already Working on New Album
- Honey Nut Cheerios Ad Might Have Revealed Usher’s New Album Title
- Justin Bieber, Bodyguard Sued in Alleged Hawaii Photographer Assault Case
- Taylor Swift Will Not Sing About Exes, Air Dirty Laundry on ‘1989’
- Rita Ora Walks Out of Interview After Calvin Harris Mention
- Listen to a Preview of Ariana Grande’s ‘Too Close’