Chris Brown Drops “How I Feel” Rap, Offers Taste Of “Sweet Love”
With nearly a month to go for the release of Chris Brown‘s new album Fortune, the singer dropped new music yesterday (March 29) and, in the process, stepped up his rap cred.
Brown, who was a rapper before he was discovered as a singer, released his “How I Feel” video yesterday. The pared down clip shows brown rapping into a camera from a seat in his private jet, apparently in flight. Magazines are stacked neatly nearby, as he raps in front of an open laptop. Click here to view the video.
The song, produced by Drumma Boy, offers a raw look at the world from Brown’s perspective. He details his life experiences, from an ambitious child living in an abusive home, to a famous singer who blasts his haters with a rap song.
The high-flying visuals for “How I Feel” dropped the same day he debuted to radio the traditional Brown-styled power ballad, “Sweet Love.”
Brown’s forthcoming album Fortune is scheduled for release on May 8. –E. Parker, CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Win A Gift Certificate For ‘Antojito’s Authenic Mexican Food’ At Universal CityWalk ®
- [PHOTOS] 1019 AMP Radio Switch Party With Rixton
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Tiesto, Hardwell, Calvin Harris & Steve Angello Lead Electric Daisy Carnival NY 2014 Lineup
- Jennifer Lopez’s Drops New Single, ‘I Luh Ya Papi’ Featuring French Montana
- Skrillex & Boys Noize Go Interstellar for New Dog Blood Video ‘Chella Ride’
- New Study Finds That Some People Are Incapable of Enjoying Music