Chris Brown Drops “How I Feel” Rap, Offers Taste Of “Sweet Love”
With nearly a month to go for the release of Chris Brown‘s new album Fortune, the singer dropped new music yesterday (March 29) and, in the process, stepped up his rap cred.
Brown, who was a rapper before he was discovered as a singer, released his “How I Feel” video yesterday. The pared down clip shows brown rapping into a camera from a seat in his private jet, apparently in flight. Magazines are stacked neatly nearby, as he raps in front of an open laptop. Click here to view the video.
The song, produced by Drumma Boy, offers a raw look at the world from Brown’s perspective. He details his life experiences, from an ambitious child living in an abusive home, to a famous singer who blasts his haters with a rap song.
The high-flying visuals for “How I Feel” dropped the same day he debuted to radio the traditional Brown-styled power ballad, “Sweet Love.”
Brown’s forthcoming album Fortune is scheduled for release on May 8. –E. Parker, CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Miley Cyrus’ Producer Oren Yoel Discusses ‘Dead Petz’ and Madonna Comparisons
- Avicii Makes Directorial Debut in ‘For a Better Day’ and ‘Pure Grinding’ Videos
- French Montana On Jay Z, Diddy And New Movie: Rap Radar Podcast No. 6
- Harry Styles’ SeaWorld Comments Yield Unbelievable Results
- Lana Del Rey Talks Feminism with James Franco
- Janet Jackson’s ‘Unbreakable’ Details Reveal Only Two Special Guests
- Justin Bieber Discusses His Emotional MTV VMA’s Performance
- Austin Mahone Drops New Single ‘Do It Right’
- L.A. County Forms Electronic Music Task Force
- Reality Check For 9/3/15: Avril And Chad Are Dunzo, Harry Styles Hit In The Face, JT On Jimmy Fallon Next Week