Chris Brown Drops “How I Feel” Rap, Offers Taste Of “Sweet Love”
With nearly a month to go for the release of Chris Brown‘s new album Fortune, the singer dropped new music yesterday (March 29) and, in the process, stepped up his rap cred.
Brown, who was a rapper before he was discovered as a singer, released his “How I Feel” video yesterday. The pared down clip shows brown rapping into a camera from a seat in his private jet, apparently in flight. Magazines are stacked neatly nearby, as he raps in front of an open laptop. Click here to view the video.
The song, produced by Drumma Boy, offers a raw look at the world from Brown’s perspective. He details his life experiences, from an ambitious child living in an abusive home, to a famous singer who blasts his haters with a rap song.
The high-flying visuals for “How I Feel” dropped the same day he debuted to radio the traditional Brown-styled power ballad, “Sweet Love.”
Brown’s forthcoming album Fortune is scheduled for release on May 8. –E. Parker, CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Miley Cyrus Says The Twerk Is So Last Year and Introduces The ‘Nae Nae’
- You Won’t Even Recognize Missy Elliott With Her Slim New Look!
- Meghan Trainor Almost Couldn’t Finish Her Debut Album After Going On Vocal Rest
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Divorce Claims On Twitter
- [PHOTOS] Busch Gardens Tampa Howl-O-Scream Zombies Invade 101.9 AMP Radio
- Mumford & Sons Back in the Studio for Third Album with Arctic Monkeys Producer James Ford
- Dillon Francis Remixes Deadmau5 Classic ‘Some Chords': Listen
- Paramount Acquires Rights to Steamy Fanfiction Starring Harry Styles
- Fall Out Boy Play Gladiators with Rick Ross in ‘Centuries’ Video: Watch
- Lena Dunham Says Taylor Swift’s New Bonus Track is Her ‘Someday Wedding Song’