Chris Brown Drops “How I Feel” Rap, Offers Taste Of “Sweet Love”
With nearly a month to go for the release of Chris Brown‘s new album Fortune, the singer dropped new music yesterday (March 29) and, in the process, stepped up his rap cred.
Brown, who was a rapper before he was discovered as a singer, released his “How I Feel” video yesterday. The pared down clip shows brown rapping into a camera from a seat in his private jet, apparently in flight. Magazines are stacked neatly nearby, as he raps in front of an open laptop. Click here to view the video.
The song, produced by Drumma Boy, offers a raw look at the world from Brown’s perspective. He details his life experiences, from an ambitious child living in an abusive home, to a famous singer who blasts his haters with a rap song.
The high-flying visuals for “How I Feel” dropped the same day he debuted to radio the traditional Brown-styled power ballad, “Sweet Love.”
Brown’s forthcoming album Fortune is scheduled for release on May 8. –E. Parker, CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Jason Derulo Says ‘Everything Is 4′ Is His Greatest Work
- SeaWorld Unveils Orlando’s Tallest, Fastest, And Longest Coaster “Mako”
- Reality Check For 5/27/15: Taylor Swift Youngest Most Powerful Woman, New Dictionary Words, Pizza Hut And Taco Bell Ingredient Changes
- Taylor Swift & Beyonce Are Among Forbes’ 100 Most Powerful Women
- Disclosure Keep ‘Holding On’ with Gregory Porter-Assisted New Song: Listen
- [PHOTOS] Memorial Day Beach Crashers
- Frank Ocean Has Been Recording New Album at Abbey Road
- Liam Payne Continues Love for Oasis By Covering ‘Wonderwall’ in Mexico: Watch
- Sorry, Hopeless Romantics: Meek Mill Says He & Nicki Minaj Aren’t Engaged… Yet
- Jason Derulo & Jennifer Lopez Star on New Song ‘Try Me': Listen