Rapper The Game Admits To Wanting To Kill 50 Cent
Ex G-Unit Member [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]The Game [/lastfm]and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]50 Cent [/lastfm]have definitely had their differences in the past, but not until recently did anyone really know how serious it was. This past week [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]The Game [/lastfm]opened up and spoke about how he was to the point where he felt as if he wanted to kill [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]50 Cent[/lastfm].
In a behind the scenes show that aired this past thursday game went into the depth of his career and the history of his rise to stardom. When he spoke about the issues he and 50 had he even stated that he thought their was going to be a tragic ending to there beef. According to BET he said
I wanted to kill him and I thought there was a strong possibility that I would die. I thought that 50 and I where the modern Tupac and Biggie.“
Considering how detrimental that whole “Tupac and Biggie” feud was, and the fact that he used their situation as a comparison is a clear indicator of how serious it really was. Luckily it never got to the point where anybody was killed. There has even been talks of the two of them putting all of their problems with one another in the past and uniting once again musically.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: Protein Powder White Russians Best For Hangovers
- Nicki Minaj Faces VMAs Censorship Challenge from the Parents Television Council
- Jessie J Announces New Album ‘Sweet Talker’
- 378 People Pay It Forward At Starbucks
- Calvin Harris Teases New Song with John Newman, ‘Blame': Listen
- Nico & Vinz Announce U.S. Debut Album ‘Black Star Elephant’
- Lil Jon Says ‘Bend Ova’ Lyrics Come from Watching YouTube, Wants to Host Game Shows
- Florida Georgia Line, Ed Sheeran ‘Both Want’ to Collaborate
- Beyoncé & Jay Z’s Cuba Anniversary Trip Deemed Legal By U.S. Government
- Lauryn Hill Dedicates Her Song ‘Black Rage’ to Ferguson: Listen