Rapper The Game Admits To Wanting To Kill 50 Cent
Ex G-Unit Member [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]The Game [/lastfm]and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]50 Cent [/lastfm]have definitely had their differences in the past, but not until recently did anyone really know how serious it was. This past week [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]The Game [/lastfm]opened up and spoke about how he was to the point where he felt as if he wanted to kill [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]50 Cent[/lastfm].
In a behind the scenes show that aired this past thursday game went into the depth of his career and the history of his rise to stardom. When he spoke about the issues he and 50 had he even stated that he thought their was going to be a tragic ending to there beef. According to BET he said
I wanted to kill him and I thought there was a strong possibility that I would die. I thought that 50 and I where the modern Tupac and Biggie.“
Considering how detrimental that whole “Tupac and Biggie” feud was, and the fact that he used their situation as a comparison is a clear indicator of how serious it really was. Luckily it never got to the point where anybody was killed. There has even been talks of the two of them putting all of their problems with one another in the past and uniting once again musically.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Reality Check for 5/4/15: Jimmy Kimmel Dresses Like Bieber, Royal Baby, 12 Things You Do When You’re Home Alone
- Beat My Tweet To See Charli XCX In Concert
- Tomorrowland Brazil 2015 Live Stream: Watch
- Jason Bateman Narrates ‘A LEGO Brickumentary’—Coming to Theaters in July
- Disclosure Return with Club-Ready New Song ‘Bang That': Listen
- Win Tickets To The Advance Screening Of Pitch Perfect 2
- Kanye West Doesn’t Impress Brandon Flowers Much
- Adam Lambert’s ‘Ghost Town’ Gets TV Debut on ‘Ellen': Watch
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde All the Way to Her Eyebrows for ‘Wonderland': See the Cover
- Daft Punk Are Now LEGO Minifigures, Near Immortality