Ex G-Unit Member [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]The Game [/lastfm]and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]50 Cent [/lastfm]have definitely had their differences in the past, but not until recently did anyone really know how serious it was. This past week [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]The Game [/lastfm]opened up and spoke about how he was to the point where he felt as if he wanted to kill [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]50 Cent[/lastfm].
In a behind the scenes show that aired this past thursday game went into the depth of his career and the history of his rise to stardom. When he spoke about the issues he and 50 had he even stated that he thought their was going to be a tragic ending to there beef. According to BET he said
I wanted to kill him and I thought there was a strong possibility that I would die. I thought that 50 and I where the modern Tupac and Biggie.“
Considering how detrimental that whole “Tupac and Biggie” feud was, and the fact that he used their situation as a comparison is a clear indicator of how serious it really was. Luckily it never got to the point where anybody was killed. There has even been talks of the two of them putting all of their problems with one another in the past and uniting once again musically.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Enter To Win Two General Admission Tickets To Participate In The Insane Inflatable 5K
- Taylor Swift Hosts Fan-Only ‘Reputation’ Playback at Rhode Island Home
- Snoop Dogg Debuts ‘Make America Crip Again’
- 5 Easy Meals For People On The Go
- Post Malone Talks “Rockstar” With Danie B
- Watch Chance the Rapper Unbox His GRAMMY Awards with Young Daughter
- Kelly Clarkson Debuts New Track ‘Meaning of Life’
- Katy Perry Got Stuck On a Floating Prop at Her Nashville Show: Watch
- Charlie Puth Can’t Stop Dancing in ‘How Long’ Music Video
- Taylor Swift Teases New Single ‘Gorgeous’