Ex G-Unit Member [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]The Game [/lastfm]and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]50 Cent [/lastfm]have definitely had their differences in the past, but not until recently did anyone really know how serious it was. This past week [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]The Game [/lastfm]opened up and spoke about how he was to the point where he felt as if he wanted to kill [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]50 Cent[/lastfm].
In a behind the scenes show that aired this past thursday game went into the depth of his career and the history of his rise to stardom. When he spoke about the issues he and 50 had he even stated that he thought their was going to be a tragic ending to there beef. According to BET he said
I wanted to kill him and I thought there was a strong possibility that I would die. I thought that 50 and I where the modern Tupac and Biggie.“
Considering how detrimental that whole “Tupac and Biggie” feud was, and the fact that he used their situation as a comparison is a clear indicator of how serious it really was. Luckily it never got to the point where anybody was killed. There has even been talks of the two of them putting all of their problems with one another in the past and uniting once again musically.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- [PHOTOS] Live From The STK Liquid Lounge At DFWF 2017
- [PHOTOS] DFWF 2017: What Are They Eating And Drinking?
- [PHOTOS] Live From Downtown Food & Wine Fest: Day 1
- Win “Get Out” Movie Passes With Kevin Kon
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To The Central Florida Fair
- Play “Show Tune Tuesdays” To Win “Get Out” Movie Passes
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Orlando Magic Tickets
- Sail Into The Seven Seas Festival At SeaWorld
- Dance Into The Week With DNCE Tickets
- 5 Best Songs on Future’s New Album ‘HNDRXX’