DMX Gets Hit With A $630K Lawsuit By Booking Agency
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]DMX[/lastfm] seems to always find hisself in some type of trouble and this time his trouble could hit his pockets in a major way. [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”] DMX[/lastfm] was said to be scheduled on a World Tour that a booking company had booked him for and he never followed through with his original contractual agreement. Now the booking company wants to sue him for $630k.
Heavy Rotation Booking had an exclusive contract with [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]DMX[/lastfm] to book shows all over the world. When [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]DMX[/lastfm] was cited with a traffic violation last year and sued twice for child support disputes his passport were revoked though and he was no longer able to travel to the dates that were scheduled. In result Heavy Rotation Booking is insisting on $630,000 in lost revenue.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- First Times: Nick Jonas
- Meet One Direction’s New Member Ray
- Rihanna’s New ‘Rogue’ Fragrance Meant to Smell Like Falling in Love
- Fifth Harmony Are On Their Silhouette Game in ‘Sledgehammer’ Video: Watch
- Fifth Harmony’s Normani Chats With Dustin About “Threading,” Reflection, And Upcoming Tour
- Macklemore Marched in Seattle with Ferguson Protesters: Watch
- Dej Loaf Debuts ‘Try Me’ With Help From The Roots on ‘Tonight Show': Watch
- Ariana Grande’s Sexy Act is ‘Ridiculous,’ According to Bette Midler
- Killer Mike Breaks Down on Stage In St. Louis After Ferguson Decision: ‘Riots Are Only the Language of the Unheard’
- Ferguson Verdict: Darren Wilson Not Charged, Musicians React on Social Media