[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]DMX[/lastfm] seems to always find hisself in some type of trouble and this time his trouble could hit his pockets in a major way. [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”] DMX[/lastfm] was said to be scheduled on a World Tour that a booking company had booked him for and he never followed through with his original contractual agreement. Now the booking company wants to sue him for $630k.
Heavy Rotation Booking had an exclusive contract with [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]DMX[/lastfm] to book shows all over the world. When [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]DMX[/lastfm] was cited with a traffic violation last year and sued twice for child support disputes his passport were revoked though and he was no longer able to travel to the dates that were scheduled. In result Heavy Rotation Booking is insisting on $630,000 in lost revenue.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- LL Cool J Talks GRAMMYs, Kendrick Lamar and Rock Hall
- Dr. Dre to Star in Apple’s First Scripted Series ‘Vital Signs’
- Ticket Tag Thursday Starring The Chainsmokers
- Adele Shares ‘Vogue’ Cover
- Dissecting Kanye West’s Tweets about Taylor Swift
- Kanye West Shares New Song ’30 Hours’
- ‘Death Cab for Yeezy’ Mashup Album Chills Out Kanye Fans
- Kanye West Responds to Alleged Taylor Swift Diss
- Taylor Swift’s Brother Throws Kanye Sneakers in the Trash
- Did Kanye West Make Taylor Swift ‘Famous’?