DMX Gets Hit With A $630K Lawsuit By Booking Agency
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]DMX[/lastfm] seems to always find hisself in some type of trouble and this time his trouble could hit his pockets in a major way. [lastfm link_type="artist_info"] DMX[/lastfm] was said to be scheduled on a World Tour that a booking company had booked him for and he never followed through with his original contractual agreement. Now the booking company wants to sue him for $630k.
Heavy Rotation Booking had an exclusive contract with [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]DMX[/lastfm] to book shows all over the world. When [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]DMX[/lastfm] was cited with a traffic violation last year and sued twice for child support disputes his passport were revoked though and he was no longer able to travel to the dates that were scheduled. In result Heavy Rotation Booking is insisting on $630,000 in lost revenue.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- [PHOTOS] Jake Miller Performs At The U.S. Open Of Water Skiing
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Watch Kiesza Dance with Her Clothes in ‘No Enemiesz’ Video
- Watch Drake YOLO It Up, Do the Shmoney Dance at a Dave & Buster’s
- Watch Iggy Azalea’s ‘SNL’ Promo with Jim Carrey
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- YG Jumps On Remix of Fergie’s ‘L.A. Love (La La)': Listen
- Iggy Azalea Releases ‘Beg For it,’ Featuring MØ: Listen
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Score A Pair Of Tickets To See Usher Live At The Amway Center On December 12th!