DMX Gets Hit With A $630K Lawsuit By Booking Agency
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]DMX[/lastfm] seems to always find hisself in some type of trouble and this time his trouble could hit his pockets in a major way. [lastfm link_type="artist_info"] DMX[/lastfm] was said to be scheduled on a World Tour that a booking company had booked him for and he never followed through with his original contractual agreement. Now the booking company wants to sue him for $630k.
Heavy Rotation Booking had an exclusive contract with [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]DMX[/lastfm] to book shows all over the world. When [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]DMX[/lastfm] was cited with a traffic violation last year and sued twice for child support disputes his passport were revoked though and he was no longer able to travel to the dates that were scheduled. In result Heavy Rotation Booking is insisting on $630,000 in lost revenue.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams Lose Round 1 In Lawsuit Against ‘Blurred Lines’
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Dr. Luke Files Lawsuit Against Kesha’s Mother, Accuses Her of ‘Tortious Interference’
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life
- Taylor Swift on Why ‘1989’ Song ‘How You Get the Girl’ Could Result in a Restraining Order: Watch
- Girl Wakes Up From Surgery, Upset She’s Not Nicki Minaj! [Video]
- ‘Frozen,’ ‘Walking Dead,’ Dog Spider: Halloween Costume Guide 2014