DMX Gets Hit With A $630K Lawsuit By Booking Agency
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]DMX[/lastfm] seems to always find hisself in some type of trouble and this time his trouble could hit his pockets in a major way. [lastfm link_type="artist_info"] DMX[/lastfm] was said to be scheduled on a World Tour that a booking company had booked him for and he never followed through with his original contractual agreement. Now the booking company wants to sue him for $630k.
Heavy Rotation Booking had an exclusive contract with [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]DMX[/lastfm] to book shows all over the world. When [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]DMX[/lastfm] was cited with a traffic violation last year and sued twice for child support disputes his passport were revoked though and he was no longer able to travel to the dates that were scheduled. In result Heavy Rotation Booking is insisting on $630,000 in lost revenue.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Taylor Swift Announces New Song ‘Welcome to New York': Listen to a Preview
- Play It, Don’t Play It: Gwen Stefani “Baby Don’t Lie”
- Taylor Swift Previews New Song “Welcome To New York”
- Ellie Goulding Teams Up With Calvin Harris For ‘Outside': Listen
- Gwen Stefani Just Wants a Little Honesty on New Track, ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Listen
- Live: Lana Del Rey Slays at Hollywood Forever Cemetery
- Miley Cyrus Says The Twerk Is So Last Year and Introduces The ‘Nae Nae’
- You Won’t Even Recognize Missy Elliott With Her Slim New Look!
- Meghan Trainor Almost Couldn’t Finish Her Debut Album After Going On Vocal Rest
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Divorce Claims On Twitter