[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]DMX[/lastfm] seems to always find hisself in some type of trouble and this time his trouble could hit his pockets in a major way. [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”] DMX[/lastfm] was said to be scheduled on a World Tour that a booking company had booked him for and he never followed through with his original contractual agreement. Now the booking company wants to sue him for $630k.
Heavy Rotation Booking had an exclusive contract with [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]DMX[/lastfm] to book shows all over the world. When [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]DMX[/lastfm] was cited with a traffic violation last year and sued twice for child support disputes his passport were revoked though and he was no longer able to travel to the dates that were scheduled. In result Heavy Rotation Booking is insisting on $630,000 in lost revenue.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Celebs Show Love For Puerto Rico And Mexico On Social Media After Devastating Earthquake And Hurricane
- Watch Demi Lovato & Jimmy Fallon Have a ‘Lip Sync Conversation’
- Nick Cannon’s “Wild ‘N Out” Coming to CFE Arena
- Artists Send Thoughts & Prayers to Mexico City Following Earthquake
- “All The Feels” For 9.20.17
- Drake Wishes Happy Birthday to ‘OG’ Dad in Touching Post
- Daily Dish For 9.20.17
- Avril Lavigne Named Most Dangerous Celebrity
- Eminem, Pharrell Among Celebs Donating Rare Sneakers for Hurricane Relief
- Bebe Rexha & Marc E. Bassy Reveal Joint Tour Dates