DMX Gets Hit With A $630K Lawsuit By Booking Agency
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]DMX[/lastfm] seems to always find hisself in some type of trouble and this time his trouble could hit his pockets in a major way. [lastfm link_type="artist_info"] DMX[/lastfm] was said to be scheduled on a World Tour that a booking company had booked him for and he never followed through with his original contractual agreement. Now the booking company wants to sue him for $630k.
Heavy Rotation Booking had an exclusive contract with [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]DMX[/lastfm] to book shows all over the world. When [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]DMX[/lastfm] was cited with a traffic violation last year and sued twice for child support disputes his passport were revoked though and he was no longer able to travel to the dates that were scheduled. In result Heavy Rotation Booking is insisting on $630,000 in lost revenue.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Justin Bieber Features on Khalil Mixtape, ‘A Long Short Story’
- Someone Flew A Drone Over UCF Bid Day And It Is Everything
- Ferrari Tells Deadmau5 to Stop it with the ‘Purrari’ Already
- LMFAO’s Redfoo Injured After Man Throws Glass at Him in Bar
- ‘CMT Crossroads’ Snags John Legend, Lee Ann Womack for Next Episode
- Jay Z, Kanye West Sued for Copyright Infringement on ‘Watch the Throne’ Track
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio Hits Chillers
- Trending: Is Taylor Swift’s “Shake It Off” The Song Of The Summer?
- Grimes Takes Us to Hell in ‘Go’ Video: Watch
- BREAKING: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Got Married!