Obama Releases Campaign Nail Polish
[photogallerylink id=73847 align=left]The Obama’s have already began their re-election campaign and being that they’re one of the most fashionable couples to occupy the White House, releasing their own nail polish seems very fitting. You can buy the nail polish on their website for $40 and all of the proceeds go to the POTUS re-election campaign. The polish comes in red, clear and blue… would you buy it?
You can purchase the nail polishes here!
And read more about the nail polishes on CocoPerez.com
What’s New On JAMZ:
- Drake’s Bringing Back the BlackBerry Classic
- Iggy Azalea Should Focus on Racism in Australia, Says Kreayshawn
- Kelly Clarkson Stages First Annual ‘Miracle on Broadway’ Christmas Benefit
- Every *NSYNC Member Attended Lance Bass’ Wedding Except Justin Timberlake
- T.I. and Q-Tip Discuss Iggy Azalea and Hip-Hop on Twitter, Azealia Banks Not Impressed
- Kanye West, Kim Kardashian Lock Lips for Balmain Campaign
- Madonna ‘Hasn’t Slept in a Week’ Since Demo Leak
- Watch Harry Styles Channel Patrick Swayze For a Little ‘Dirty Dancing’ With Kristen Wiig
- Hackers Threaten to Release Iggy Azalea Sex Tape If She Doesn’t Apologize to Azealia Banks
- One Direction Perform ‘Night Changes’ & ‘Ready to Run’ on ‘Saturday Night Live': Watch