Obama Releases Campaign Nail Polish
[photogallerylink id=73847 align=left]The Obama’s have already began their re-election campaign and being that they’re one of the most fashionable couples to occupy the White House, releasing their own nail polish seems very fitting. You can buy the nail polish on their website for $40 and all of the proceeds go to the POTUS re-election campaign. The polish comes in red, clear and blue… would you buy it?
You can purchase the nail polishes here!
And read more about the nail polishes on CocoPerez.com
What’s New On JAMZ:
- [PHOTOS] OMG Music Fest With 101.9 AMP Radio
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: How To Spot A Tramp
- T.I. Jumps on Jeremih’s ‘Don’t Tell Em’ for Remix: Listen
- Riff Raff Slams Sam Smith for Cropping Him Out of VMAs Photo: ‘Your Face is Super Huge’
- Diplo Debuts Jack U’s ‘Take U There’ with Kiesza Live at Mad Decent Block Party: Listen
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Miley Cyrus’ Homeless VMAs Date Turns Himself in to Jail, Posts Bail
- Trending: 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce Fan Convention “DERPCON”
- Text All Weekend Long To Get Hooked Up With Backstage Passes To Hook Up #6!