Obama Releases Campaign Nail Polish
[photogallerylink id=73847 align=left]The Obama’s have already began their re-election campaign and being that they’re one of the most fashionable couples to occupy the White House, releasing their own nail polish seems very fitting. You can buy the nail polish on their website for $40 and all of the proceeds go to the POTUS re-election campaign. The polish comes in red, clear and blue… would you buy it?
You can purchase the nail polishes here!
And read more about the nail polishes on CocoPerez.com
What’s New On JAMZ:
- Meek Mill on Drake: ‘So This is Rap Now!’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Return To Halloween Horror Nights
- Disclosure’s New Album will Feature The Weeknd, Miguel, Lorde
- Be in Pharrell’s Next Music Video, We’ll Tell You How
- One Direction Surprise New Single ‘Drag Me Down,’ Download
- Meek Mill Finally Releases Diss Track ‘Wanna Know’ Against Drake
- Reality Check For 7/31/15: Who’s Joining The Voice?, Kylie Jenner Paid $100K To Get Drunk on 18th Bday, Blind Dog Bumper [VIDEO]
- Prince Drops Surprise Track ‘Stare’
- Hannibal Buress Weighs in on Drake vs. Meek Mill
- Watch Tituss Burgess, Tina Fey and Jane Krakowski Lip-Sync Beyonce