Obama Releases Campaign Nail Polish
[photogallerylink id=73847 align=left]The Obama’s have already began their re-election campaign and being that they’re one of the most fashionable couples to occupy the White House, releasing their own nail polish seems very fitting. You can buy the nail polish on their website for $40 and all of the proceeds go to the POTUS re-election campaign. The polish comes in red, clear and blue… would you buy it?
You can purchase the nail polishes here!
And read more about the nail polishes on CocoPerez.com
What’s New On JAMZ:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Win A Gift Certificate For ‘Antojito’s Authenic Mexican Food’ At Universal CityWalk ®
- [PHOTOS] 1019 AMP Radio Switch Party With Rixton
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Tiesto, Hardwell, Calvin Harris & Steve Angello Lead Electric Daisy Carnival NY 2014 Lineup
- Jennifer Lopez’s Drops New Single, ‘I Luh Ya Papi’ Featuring French Montana
- Skrillex & Boys Noize Go Interstellar for New Dog Blood Video ‘Chella Ride’
- New Study Finds That Some People Are Incapable of Enjoying Music