Slim Dunkin’s Murder Case Underway, Young Vito Indicted
Last December, it was reported that Slim Dunkin was killed at an Atlanta studio after he and Young Vito came to blows. Dunkin, born Mario Hamilton, was shot in the chest and pronounced dead later that night.
It was originally reported that the fight was over a piece of candy. But in a recent statement released by the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office, a different version of the story emerged. Their initial fight, according to the statement, had more to do with studio time than candy. Dunkin was in the recording booth when Young Vito, born Vinson Hardimon, entered the booth and began punching Dunkin.
Dunkin was an affilate of Waka Flocka Flame’s Brick Squad. The rising rapper made a mark on Waka Flock’s debut album Flockaveli as a featured artist on ”F**k The Club Up,” “Karma,” and “Bang.” Most recently, he could be seen on the video for “She Be Puttin On” with Waka Flocka and Gucci Mane.
A trial date has not yet been set.
–E. Parker, CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Zedd Teases EDM Remix of Magic!’s ‘Rude': Listen
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: If Miley Cyrus Wears It…Do The Opposite
- Chris Brown Reveals ‘X’ Tracklist, Including Kendrick Lamar, R. Kelly
- Paparazzi Hater Kanye West Says His Father Was a Paparazzo
- Watch Drake & Lil Wayne Bring Out Bobby Shmurda and Do His Shmoney Dance On Stage
- Bea Miller Takes Over The 101.9 AMP Radio Twitter Account
- Miley Cyrus and 5 Other Musicians Who’ve Used Award Shows as Protest Signs
- Quickest Interview Ever: Bea Miller [VIDEO]
- Superman And Lois Lane Take The ALS Ice Bucket Challenege! It’s Awesome! [VIDEO]
- Trending: Ariana Grande Doesn’t Always Order A Grande From Starbucks