Slim Dunkin’s Murder Case Underway, Young Vito Indicted
Last December, it was reported that Slim Dunkin was killed at an Atlanta studio after he and Young Vito came to blows. Dunkin, born Mario Hamilton, was shot in the chest and pronounced dead later that night.
It was originally reported that the fight was over a piece of candy. But in a recent statement released by the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office, a different version of the story emerged. Their initial fight, according to the statement, had more to do with studio time than candy. Dunkin was in the recording booth when Young Vito, born Vinson Hardimon, entered the booth and began punching Dunkin.
Dunkin was an affilate of Waka Flocka Flame’s Brick Squad. The rising rapper made a mark on Waka Flock’s debut album Flockaveli as a featured artist on ”F**k The Club Up,” “Karma,” and “Bang.” Most recently, he could be seen on the video for “She Be Puttin On” with Waka Flocka and Gucci Mane.
A trial date has not yet been set.
–E. Parker, CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Taylor Swift Is Getting a GRAMMY Museum Exhibit, ‘The Taylor Swift Experience’
- Watch a Bunch of Old People Dance to ‘Turn Down for What’
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Eminem Rape Line, Says She’s Bored of ‘Old Men Threatening Young Women’
- Nicki Minaj, One Direction, Charli XCX Coming to ‘SNL’
- Mary J. Blige, Disclosure Release New Collab ‘Follow’: Listen
- Sia Offers ‘Iko Iko’ Cover in Pledge on Husband’s Kickstarter Campaign
- Lana Del Rey is Sexually Assaulted in Unearthed NSFW Marilyn Manson Video
- André 3000′s Outkast Reunion Tour Jumpsuits Get Their Own Art Exhibit
- Nicki Minaj Takes Over on the New David Guetta Jam, ‘Hey Mama’: Listen
- This Way To Eat Oreos Will Blow Your Mind!! [Video]