Slim Dunkin’s Murder Case Underway, Young Vito Indicted
Last December, it was reported that Slim Dunkin was killed at an Atlanta studio after he and Young Vito came to blows. Dunkin, born Mario Hamilton, was shot in the chest and pronounced dead later that night.
It was originally reported that the fight was over a piece of candy. But in a recent statement released by the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office, a different version of the story emerged. Their initial fight, according to the statement, had more to do with studio time than candy. Dunkin was in the recording booth when Young Vito, born Vinson Hardimon, entered the booth and began punching Dunkin.
Dunkin was an affilate of Waka Flocka Flame’s Brick Squad. The rising rapper made a mark on Waka Flock’s debut album Flockaveli as a featured artist on ”F**k The Club Up,” “Karma,” and “Bang.” Most recently, he could be seen on the video for “She Be Puttin On” with Waka Flocka and Gucci Mane.
A trial date has not yet been set.
–E. Parker, CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Katy Perry Explains That ‘Mean Girls’ Tweet Everyone Thinks is About Taylor Swift
- Big Sean is #Blessed on New Track Featuring Drake & Kanye West
- Katy Perry Goes Beast Mode at Super Bowl Press Conference
- Taylor Swift Hacker Claims to Have Nude Photos for Sale
- Adam Lambert Unveils Next Album Title: ‘The Original High’
- Future’s DJ Spent 56 Days in Dubai Jail
- Tom Petty Addresses ‘That Sam Smith Thing,’ Laments That News Picked Up the Story
- Win Tickets To The Advance Screening of Fifty Shades Of Grey
- Katy Perry Teases Surprise Throw Back Performer For The Half Time Show
- FOX10 Weather Map Goes Crazy! 1270 Degrees?!?!?! [VIDEO]