Slim Dunkin’s Murder Case Underway, Young Vito Indicted
Last December, it was reported that Slim Dunkin was killed at an Atlanta studio after he and Young Vito came to blows. Dunkin, born Mario Hamilton, was shot in the chest and pronounced dead later that night.
It was originally reported that the fight was over a piece of candy. But in a recent statement released by the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office, a different version of the story emerged. Their initial fight, according to the statement, had more to do with studio time than candy. Dunkin was in the recording booth when Young Vito, born Vinson Hardimon, entered the booth and began punching Dunkin.
Dunkin was an affilate of Waka Flocka Flame’s Brick Squad. The rising rapper made a mark on Waka Flock’s debut album Flockaveli as a featured artist on ”F**k The Club Up,” “Karma,” and “Bang.” Most recently, he could be seen on the video for “She Be Puttin On” with Waka Flocka and Gucci Mane.
A trial date has not yet been set.
–E. Parker, CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Get Ultra Fit For Ultra Music Festival Official Rules
- What Was The Number 1 Song From The Day You Were Born?
- Dunkin Donuts To Offer Free Small Iced Coffee On March 9th
- Kanye West Debuts New Track ‘Why U Mad?’ Featuring Vic Mensa: Watch
- Taylor Swift Grants Last Wish of 4-Year-Old Fan with Terminal Cancer
- Arrest Made in Fatal Stabbing of Nicki Minaj’s Road Crew Member
- Reality Check for 3/4/15: Carrie Underwood’s New Baby, Katy Perry And The NFL, Best Video Snapchat Resume
- Kid Cudi Shares Outtake Track ‘love.': Listen
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Releases First Photo As Edward Snowden in Oliver Stone Film
- Vince Vaughn & the Cast of ‘Unfinished Business’ Deliver Funny and Free Stock Photos