Slim Dunkin’s Murder Case Underway, Young Vito Indicted
Last December, it was reported that Slim Dunkin was killed at an Atlanta studio after he and Young Vito came to blows. Dunkin, born Mario Hamilton, was shot in the chest and pronounced dead later that night.
It was originally reported that the fight was over a piece of candy. But in a recent statement released by the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office, a different version of the story emerged. Their initial fight, according to the statement, had more to do with studio time than candy. Dunkin was in the recording booth when Young Vito, born Vinson Hardimon, entered the booth and began punching Dunkin.
Dunkin was an affilate of Waka Flocka Flame’s Brick Squad. The rising rapper made a mark on Waka Flock’s debut album Flockaveli as a featured artist on ”F**k The Club Up,” “Karma,” and “Bang.” Most recently, he could be seen on the video for “She Be Puttin On” with Waka Flocka and Gucci Mane.
A trial date has not yet been set.
–E. Parker, CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Reality Check For 10/7/15: Jay Leno Steps In For Jimmy Fallon, Ariana Grande Kisses Her BFF, Girl Sneezes 12,000 Times A Day
- Enter To Win Tickets To The Advance Screening Of Goosebumps!
- Listen to Omarion’s Sexy Song ‘Sweet Anita’
- Paul McCartney Releases Alternate Video for Michael Jackson Duet ‘Say, Say, Say’
- Kendrick Lamar Pays Tribute to Eazy-E’s Cultural Legacy
- Instagram Celebrates Its B’day with Rap Stars’ First Photos
- Watch One Direction Perform on ‘The X Factor Australia’
- Can 1 Fan Get MLB to Invite Fetty Wap to Sing the National Anthem?
- Instagram Turns 5, Who Makes The Top 10?
- Will Lady Gaga Return for ‘American Horror Story’ Season Six?