Slim Dunkin’s Murder Case Underway, Young Vito Indicted
Last December, it was reported that Slim Dunkin was killed at an Atlanta studio after he and Young Vito came to blows. Dunkin, born Mario Hamilton, was shot in the chest and pronounced dead later that night.
It was originally reported that the fight was over a piece of candy. But in a recent statement released by the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office, a different version of the story emerged. Their initial fight, according to the statement, had more to do with studio time than candy. Dunkin was in the recording booth when Young Vito, born Vinson Hardimon, entered the booth and began punching Dunkin.
Dunkin was an affilate of Waka Flocka Flame’s Brick Squad. The rising rapper made a mark on Waka Flock’s debut album Flockaveli as a featured artist on ”F**k The Club Up,” “Karma,” and “Bang.” Most recently, he could be seen on the video for “She Be Puttin On” with Waka Flocka and Gucci Mane.
A trial date has not yet been set.
–E. Parker, CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Rihanna, The Weeknd, Selena Gomez to Play Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show
- Ariana Grande Teases ‘Focus’ Cover
- Reality Check For 10/13/15: Taylor and Calvin Over?, Ed Sheeran Sets Spotify Record, New Emoji’s!
- Calvin Harris Fires Back at Taylor Swift Breakup Rumors
- Kylie Jenner Reveals She Keeps Framed Photo of Tyga’s Mugshot in Her House
- Win Tickets To See Macklemore And Ryan Lewis
- Why Is Rihanna Single?
- Bette Midler Slams Justin Bieber’s Father Over Nude Photos
- Watch 5 Seconds of Summer Sing Nickelback A Capella
- Watch Pharrell Endorse Hillary Clinton: “It’s Time For A Woman”