Slim Dunkin’s Murder Case Underway, Young Vito Indicted
Last December, it was reported that Slim Dunkin was killed at an Atlanta studio after he and Young Vito came to blows. Dunkin, born Mario Hamilton, was shot in the chest and pronounced dead later that night.
It was originally reported that the fight was over a piece of candy. But in a recent statement released by the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office, a different version of the story emerged. Their initial fight, according to the statement, had more to do with studio time than candy. Dunkin was in the recording booth when Young Vito, born Vinson Hardimon, entered the booth and began punching Dunkin.
Dunkin was an affilate of Waka Flocka Flame’s Brick Squad. The rising rapper made a mark on Waka Flock’s debut album Flockaveli as a featured artist on ”F**k The Club Up,” “Karma,” and “Bang.” Most recently, he could be seen on the video for “She Be Puttin On” with Waka Flocka and Gucci Mane.
A trial date has not yet been set.
–E. Parker, CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Jessie Ware Debuts New Song ‘Champagne Kisses’ in Concert
- Vin Diesel Covered Sam Smith’s ‘Stay With Me’ and It’s Incendiary
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce 2015 North America Tour
- Lana Del Rey is a Blushing Bride in ‘Ultraviolence’ Video [WATCH]
- Vin Diesel Says Iggy Azalea Has a Part in ‘Fast & Furious 7′
- Janelle Monáe Has a Star-Studded Video for ‘Electric Lady,’ Featuring T.I., Estelle: Watch
- Nick Jonas Releases ‘Chains’ Video, Confirms Demi Lovato is On New Solo Album
- Get a Sneak Peek at Britney Spears’ New Lingerie Line
- Justin Bieber Gets Into Fight With Legolas In Ibiza
- Diplo Debuts New Jack U Track in Paris