Slim Dunkin’s Murder Case Underway, Young Vito Indicted
Last December, it was reported that Slim Dunkin was killed at an Atlanta studio after he and Young Vito came to blows. Dunkin, born Mario Hamilton, was shot in the chest and pronounced dead later that night.
It was originally reported that the fight was over a piece of candy. But in a recent statement released by the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office, a different version of the story emerged. Their initial fight, according to the statement, had more to do with studio time than candy. Dunkin was in the recording booth when Young Vito, born Vinson Hardimon, entered the booth and began punching Dunkin.
Dunkin was an affilate of Waka Flocka Flame’s Brick Squad. The rising rapper made a mark on Waka Flock’s debut album Flockaveli as a featured artist on ”F**k The Club Up,” “Karma,” and “Bang.” Most recently, he could be seen on the video for “She Be Puttin On” with Waka Flocka and Gucci Mane.
A trial date has not yet been set.
–E. Parker, CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Miley Cyrus Is Having the Best 4/20 Ever
- Watch the Best Movie Trailers for the Top Blockbusters of 2015 and 2016
- Here’s Zayn Malik’s First Tweet Since Leaving One Direction
- Bethenny Frankel Up Close – Book Signing and More
- Win Tickets to See Walk The Moon
- Universal Nissan
- Central Florida March for Babies
- Relay For Life
- Florida Lottery At Wawa