Last December, it was reported that Slim Dunkin was killed at an Atlanta studio after he and Young Vito came to blows. Dunkin, born Mario Hamilton, was shot in the chest and pronounced dead later that night.
It was originally reported that the fight was over a piece of candy. But in a recent statement released by the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office, a different version of the story emerged. Their initial fight, according to the statement, had more to do with studio time than candy. Dunkin was in the recording booth when Young Vito, born Vinson Hardimon, entered the booth and began punching Dunkin.
Dunkin was an affilate of Waka Flocka Flame’s Brick Squad. The rising rapper made a mark on Waka Flock’s debut album Flockaveli as a featured artist on ”F**k The Club Up,” “Karma,” and “Bang.” Most recently, he could be seen on the video for “She Be Puttin On” with Waka Flocka and Gucci Mane.
A trial date has not yet been set.
–E. Parker, CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Celebrate the Season with #GivingTuesday
- 100 Years of Men’s Hairstyles
- Join The AMP Squad At Altamonte Mall On Black Friday For Your Opportunity To Win Tickets To See Mac Miller!
- Mack Wilds Wants an old School Romance on ‘Love In The 90z’
- The 11 Most Popular Things To Do On Thanksgiving
- Listen To Katy Perry’s New Christmas Song In H&M Commercial
- Justin Bieber Cancels Colbert Appearance, Possibly Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade Apperance
- Christina Aguilera, Ed Sheeran to Perform on ‘A Home For The Holidays’
- 5 Completely Random Facts About Thanksgiving
- Adele’s ’25’ Has Already Sold Over 2.4 Million Copies, Breaks Record In Just 3 Days