Slim Dunkin’s Murder Case Underway, Young Vito Indicted
Last December, it was reported that Slim Dunkin was killed at an Atlanta studio after he and Young Vito came to blows. Dunkin, born Mario Hamilton, was shot in the chest and pronounced dead later that night.
It was originally reported that the fight was over a piece of candy. But in a recent statement released by the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office, a different version of the story emerged. Their initial fight, according to the statement, had more to do with studio time than candy. Dunkin was in the recording booth when Young Vito, born Vinson Hardimon, entered the booth and began punching Dunkin.
Dunkin was an affilate of Waka Flocka Flame’s Brick Squad. The rising rapper made a mark on Waka Flock’s debut album Flockaveli as a featured artist on ”F**k The Club Up,” “Karma,” and “Bang.” Most recently, he could be seen on the video for “She Be Puttin On” with Waka Flocka and Gucci Mane.
A trial date has not yet been set.
–E. Parker, CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Enter Keyword To Win Ed Sheeran Tickets
- Prince Removes Music From All Streaming Services Except TIDAL
- Eminem Interviewed by Stephen Colbert on Real Michigan Cable Access Show
- Barack Obama Listened to Outkast and The Black Keys on July 1, 2015
- Interview: Adam Lambert on ‘The Original High,’ ’80s Covers, Queen and Broadway
- Watch the Dark New Trailer for Aaron Sorkin’s ‘Steve Jobs’
- ‘Roots’ Is Getting Rebooted with Laurence Fishburne as Alex Haley
- Interview: Joy Williams Lets Down the Walls on Solo Album ‘Venus’
- There’s No Actual Bad Blood Between Selena Gomez & Katy Perry
- Win A Trip To See One Direction In New Jersey