Slim Dunkin’s Murder Case Underway, Young Vito Indicted
Last December, it was reported that Slim Dunkin was killed at an Atlanta studio after he and Young Vito came to blows. Dunkin, born Mario Hamilton, was shot in the chest and pronounced dead later that night.
It was originally reported that the fight was over a piece of candy. But in a recent statement released by the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office, a different version of the story emerged. Their initial fight, according to the statement, had more to do with studio time than candy. Dunkin was in the recording booth when Young Vito, born Vinson Hardimon, entered the booth and began punching Dunkin.
Dunkin was an affilate of Waka Flocka Flame’s Brick Squad. The rising rapper made a mark on Waka Flock’s debut album Flockaveli as a featured artist on ”F**k The Club Up,” “Karma,” and “Bang.” Most recently, he could be seen on the video for “She Be Puttin On” with Waka Flocka and Gucci Mane.
A trial date has not yet been set.
–E. Parker, CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Win Tickets To See Fifth Harmony
- Win Tickets To See Ed Sheeran
- Beat My Tweet For Tickets To See Nico & Vinz
- Win Tickets To Ride The Orlando Eye
- Download Pingo to Have Fun and Win Prizes While Taking Photos
- Lance Bass on One Direction: ‘I Just See Harry Leaving Soon’
- Drake Shook Hands with Paul Pierce & Now Everyone’s Mad
- Yelawolf, Eminem Visit Church in ‘Best Friend’ Video: Watch
- Uh, Is Diddy Starring in ‘Rush Hour 4’?
- Bleachers Remix Sia’s ‘Big Girls Cry': Listen