Slim Dunkin’s Murder Case Underway, Young Vito Indicted
Last December, it was reported that Slim Dunkin was killed at an Atlanta studio after he and Young Vito came to blows. Dunkin, born Mario Hamilton, was shot in the chest and pronounced dead later that night.
It was originally reported that the fight was over a piece of candy. But in a recent statement released by the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office, a different version of the story emerged. Their initial fight, according to the statement, had more to do with studio time than candy. Dunkin was in the recording booth when Young Vito, born Vinson Hardimon, entered the booth and began punching Dunkin.
Dunkin was an affilate of Waka Flocka Flame’s Brick Squad. The rising rapper made a mark on Waka Flock’s debut album Flockaveli as a featured artist on ”F**k The Club Up,” “Karma,” and “Bang.” Most recently, he could be seen on the video for “She Be Puttin On” with Waka Flocka and Gucci Mane.
A trial date has not yet been set.
–E. Parker, CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- This Is What TIDAL Looked Like in 1919
- 9 Ways to Get Your Zombie Fix After ‘The Walking Dead’ Season Finale
- Martin Garrix Debuts Ed Sheeran-Featuring Song ‘Rewind Repeat It’ at Ultra: Watch
- No, Kanye West’s ‘So Help Me God’ Is Not on TIDAL Right Now
- Robert Plant & Diplo May Be Collaborating
- Stream Jay Z’s TIDAL Press Conference
- Deadmau5 Blasts Krewella for Allegedly Unplugged Set at Ultra
- Did TIDAL’s Star-Studded Promo Use Producer’s Song Without Asking?
- Fifth Harmony Are the Wolves of Wall Street in ‘Worth It’ Video Featuring Kid Ink: Watch
- The TIDAL Promo Video Is So Illuminati It Hurts