Last December, it was reported that Slim Dunkin was killed at an Atlanta studio after he and Young Vito came to blows. Dunkin, born Mario Hamilton, was shot in the chest and pronounced dead later that night.
It was originally reported that the fight was over a piece of candy. But in a recent statement released by the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office, a different version of the story emerged. Their initial fight, according to the statement, had more to do with studio time than candy. Dunkin was in the recording booth when Young Vito, born Vinson Hardimon, entered the booth and began punching Dunkin.
Dunkin was an affilate of Waka Flocka Flame’s Brick Squad. The rising rapper made a mark on Waka Flock’s debut album Flockaveli as a featured artist on ”F**k The Club Up,” “Karma,” and “Bang.” Most recently, he could be seen on the video for “She Be Puttin On” with Waka Flocka and Gucci Mane.
A trial date has not yet been set.
–E. Parker, CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Unveils “Immigrants (We Get The Job Done)” Video
- The Most Common Misspelled Words
- 5 Signs You’re Ready To Start Dating Again
- Drake Announces French Montana’s New Album, ‘Jungle Rules’
- “All The Feels” For 6.28.17
- Katy Perry Addresses Those Orlando Bloom Nude Paddleboarding Pics
- JAY-Z Releases Haunting Clip Called ‘Kill Jay Z’
- Would You Rather Do This In Summer or Winter?
- Daily Dish For 6.28.17
- Watch Justin Bieber Play Beethoven on Piano