The Rev. Al Sharpton has announced the justice rally scheduled tonight for slain teen Trayvon Martin is being moved to Fort Mellon Park in Sanford.
The park is located at 600 East First Street.
The expected size of the 7 p.m. rally has prompted organizers to change locations from the First Shiloh Missionary Baptist Church to the park.
Sharpton announced through social media that his mother, Ada Sharpton, died early this morning in Alabama, but that he plans to follow through with the rally because she would have wanted him to.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Win “Jason Bourne’ on Blu-Ray DVD This Weekend Of Winning
- Come Join Chad & Jill For The “Circus” Of Fun At The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye
- Nicki Minaj Celebrates Birthday with Meek Mill in Paradise
- [Photos] Chad & Jill Live at the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye
- Congress Passes Act to Fight Online Scalping
- French Montana: Kanye’s ‘Doing Great’
- Justin Bieber Has Most Views on Vevo in 2016, 1.8 Billion
- Louis Tomlinson’s Mother Dies from Leukemia
- Wyclef Jean and Young Thug Share ‘I Swear’ Video
- Vic Mensa Freestyles ‘Heathens’ about Chicago Gun Violence