Al Sharpton Announces Location Change For Tonight’s Trayvon Martin Rally
The Rev. Al Sharpton has announced the justice rally scheduled tonight for slain teen Trayvon Martin is being moved to Fort Mellon Park in Sanford.
The park is located at 600 East First Street.
The expected size of the 7 p.m. rally has prompted organizers to change locations from the First Shiloh Missionary Baptist Church to the park.
Sharpton announced through social media that his mother, Ada Sharpton, died early this morning in Alabama, but that he plans to follow through with the rally because she would have wanted him to.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- [PHOTOS] VIP Listener Party Bus To Fifth Harmony
- [WATCH] Dustin Kross Goes Backstage With Fifth Harmony
- Win Tickets To See J-Cole
- Beat My Tweet To Win Dinner And A Movie
- Win Tickets To See Rock Hard Male Revue
- [PHOTOS] Bea Miller & Natalie La Rose Opening For Fifth Harmony
- [PHOTOS] Fifth Harmony On Stage At The Dr. Phillips Center For The Performing Arts
- [PHOTOS] Fifth Harmony Pre-Party LIVE Broadcast At Aloft With Bea Miller & Natalie La Rose
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse For Tickets To Nick Jonas
- Enter Keyword To Win Tickets To Busch Gardens Summer Nights