[photogallerylink id=71652 align=right]Last night TMZ broke the story that Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino has entered rehab for substance abuse. If you watched Jersey Shore this season, it was definitely shown that The Situation was acting a bit odd especially when the crew went camping and he’s was pacing around because he thought a bear was going to attack their camp ground. MTV recently announced season 6 of Jersey Shore will be happening but will Mike be back?
MTV is hoping he’s healthy enough to come back for the filming of season 6 but somehow that doesn’t sound like the best idea.
Read more on the story from TMZ here!
What’s New On JAMZ:
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Jack & Jack With Daya
- Win Tickets To Opening Weekend Of Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Tickets To Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Legends
- Register To Win Tickets To See Mac Miller
- 6 Tips For Bringing A Date To Thanksgiving
- Adele’s “Hello” In 25 Different Styles!
- Kylie Jenner Denies Tyga Breakup Rumors
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- SeaWorld’s “Blue Friday” Includes BOGO Annual Passes
- 2 Chainz Debuts Ugly Christmas Sweater Line & ‘BFF’ Music Video