‘The Situation’ Enters Rehab
[photogallerylink id=71652 align=right]Last night TMZ broke the story that Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino has entered rehab for substance abuse. If you watched Jersey Shore this season, it was definitely shown that The Situation was acting a bit odd especially when the crew went camping and he’s was pacing around because he thought a bear was going to attack their camp ground. MTV recently announced season 6 of Jersey Shore will be happening but will Mike be back?
MTV is hoping he’s healthy enough to come back for the filming of season 6 but somehow that doesn’t sound like the best idea.
Read more on the story from TMZ here!
What’s New On JAMZ:
- Ariana Grande Kisses Guy, Licks Donut, Infuriates Internet
- Shooting at Atlanta Studio Affiliated with Rick Ross
- Taylor Swift: Prom Attire Consultant
- Puff Daddy’s Prepping a ‘No Way Out 2′ & It May Be His Last Album Ever
- Jared from Subway Involved in FBI Raid for Child Pornography
- New ‘I Am Cait’ Trailer Shows the Tears Behind the Scenes
- Shaggy Just Solved the World’s Problem with ISIS
- Pregnant Mom Does Whip Nae Nae Dance With Adorable Daughter
- Miguel Attempts to Diffuse Frank Ocean Spat with ‘Channel Orange’ Pun
- Amy Schumer To Feminists Everywhere: You’re in ‘Good Hands With Me’