‘The Situation’ Enters Rehab
[photogallerylink id=71652 align=right]Last night TMZ broke the story that Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino has entered rehab for substance abuse. If you watched Jersey Shore this season, it was definitely shown that The Situation was acting a bit odd especially when the crew went camping and he’s was pacing around because he thought a bear was going to attack their camp ground. MTV recently announced season 6 of Jersey Shore will be happening but will Mike be back?
MTV is hoping he’s healthy enough to come back for the filming of season 6 but somehow that doesn’t sound like the best idea.
Read more on the story from TMZ here!
What’s New On JAMZ:
- [EXCLUSIVE] Josh Dun Of Twenty One Pilots One On One With James Steele
- Commandement #3B Never Let A Guy Get In The Way Of Your Friendship
- Commandment #3A Thou Shall Let Him Hook Up
- Commandment #2 Thou Shalt Not Fall In Love With Him
- Commandment #1 Thou Shalt Love Him Unconditionally
- Jamie Foxx Returns to Music with 2 Chainz, Drops ‘Party Ain’t a Party': Listen
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Might Be Working on a Joint Album
- Nicole Scherzinger Announces New Album ‘Big Fat Lie’
- Watch Fall Out Boy Help You Delete the New U2 Album
- Celebrities Real Names