‘The Situation’ Enters Rehab
[photogallerylink id=71652 align=right]Last night TMZ broke the story that Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino has entered rehab for substance abuse. If you watched Jersey Shore this season, it was definitely shown that The Situation was acting a bit odd especially when the crew went camping and he’s was pacing around because he thought a bear was going to attack their camp ground. MTV recently announced season 6 of Jersey Shore will be happening but will Mike be back?
MTV is hoping he’s healthy enough to come back for the filming of season 6 but somehow that doesn’t sound like the best idea.
Read more on the story from TMZ here!
What’s New On JAMZ:
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Kendrick Lamar Performs ‘i’ at LeBron James’ First Home Game in Cleveland: Watch
- New Music To Know: Dej Loaf Puts Detroit on the Map, Again
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams to Face Marvin Gaye’s Family in Court Over Alleged ‘Blurred Lines’ Ripoff
- Trick-Or-Eat And Celebrate This Halloween FOR FREE!
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams Lose Round 1 In Lawsuit Against ‘Blurred Lines’
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Dr. Luke Files Lawsuit Against Kesha’s Mother, Accuses Her of ‘Tortious Interference’
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers