‘The Hunger Games’ Is ALREADY Breaking Records
The Hunger Games, hasn’t even hit theaters yet, but they are already breaking records at the box office. Their pre-sale numbers for opening weekend, half of which are already sold out, are through the roof.
The movie has already topped $80 million in pre-sale numbers, so if you don’t have your tickets already you might want to get them ASAP! You can win your way into a special 102 JAMZ screening tomorrow morning at 6:30 and 7:30! Could this possibly be the highest opening weekend of all time? Only time will tell!
See What’s New On JAMZ:
- 5 Seconds of Summer Lament the End of a Summer Fling in ‘Amnesia’ Video: Watch
- Signs That You Are Obsessed With Your Dog
- Enrique Iglesias/Pitbull Show At Amway Center Rescheduled
- New Music To Know: Meghan Trainor Doesn’t Care if You’re Ready For This Jelly
- Kid Ink, Ty Dolla $ign & Travis Barker Flip MAGIC!’s ‘Rude’ with Remix: Listen
- Lorde to Curate ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1′ Soundtrack
- Katy Perry Gets Down with Her Summer Self in ‘This is How We Do’ Video: Watch
- [PHOTOS] MKTO At The House Of Blues
- Florida’s Most Popular Cereal Is…Special K???
- Chance the Rapper Covers ‘Arthur’ Theme Song, With Help From Wyclef Jean, Jessie Ware