[VIDEO] DJ Nasty And DJ ET Get It In On The Sunday Night Shutdown
Every Sunday night from 7PM til midnight, DJ Nasty and DJ ET take over the 102 JAMZ airwaves with the Sunday Night Shutdown. This week they took the camera into the studios to take you behind the scenes.
I mean, who needs DJ Pauly D when you have DJ Nasty and DJ ET???
What’s new on JAMZ?
- J Lo Working On Vegas Deal That Has A Paycheck Bigger Than Britney’s
- CareerBuilder Releases ‘The Most Unbelievable Excuses For Calling In Sick’ List For 2014
- Judge Judy Doesn’t Know What a Rave Is: Watch
- Q&A: Hozier Gets Personal on His Songwriting and Irish Roots
- Deadmau5 Offers Up ‘4X4=12′ Album as Free Download
- Rita Ora Shares New Song ‘Grateful’ from Film ‘Beyond the Lights': Listen
- Ariana Grande Started Questioning Catholicism After Brother Came Out as Gay
- One Direction Announce 2015 Stadium Tour
- Iggy Azalea Takes on the Haters with ‘Iggy SZN': Listen
- Katy Perry Canceled 30th Birthday Celebration in Egypt Due to ‘Safety Concerns’