[VIDEO] DJ Nasty And DJ ET Get It In On The Sunday Night Shutdown
Every Sunday night from 7PM til midnight, DJ Nasty and DJ ET take over the 102 JAMZ airwaves with the Sunday Night Shutdown. This week they took the camera into the studios to take you behind the scenes.
I mean, who needs DJ Pauly D when you have DJ Nasty and DJ ET???
What’s new on JAMZ?
- 10 Signs Your Relationship Isn’t Going Anywhere
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch
- One Direction Sit Down With ‘Ellen’ To Talk Taylor Swift, Bad Disguises & Weddings
- Trending: Nick Jonas Confesses That He Is No Longer A Virgin
- Ellen Stepped Up Her Christmas Game In A BIG BOOTY Way!
- “Baby It’s Cold Outside,” In Orlando, WTF?! [Video]
- Taylor Swift Is Getting a GRAMMY Museum Exhibit, ‘The Taylor Swift Experience’
- Watch a Bunch of Old People Dance to ‘Turn Down for What’
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Eminem Rape Line, Says She’s Bored of ‘Old Men Threatening Young Women’