[VIDEO] DJ Nasty And DJ ET Get It In On The Sunday Night Shutdown
Every Sunday night from 7PM til midnight, DJ Nasty and DJ ET take over the 102 JAMZ airwaves with the Sunday Night Shutdown. This week they took the camera into the studios to take you behind the scenes.
I mean, who needs DJ Pauly D when you have DJ Nasty and DJ ET???
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- David Guetta Hits the Formula 1 Track in ‘Dangerous’ Video: Watch
- Nae Nae Dance Originators Tell Miley Cyrus She’s Doing it Wrong
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Chris Brown Settles D.C. Assault Lawsuit
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Nicki Minaj Drops ‘Pinkprint’ Teaser on Instagram: Watch
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Kendrick Lamar Performs ‘i’ at LeBron James’ First Home Game in Cleveland: Watch
- New Music To Know: Dej Loaf Puts Detroit on the Map, Again