[VIDEO] DJ Nasty And DJ ET Get It In On The Sunday Night Shutdown
Every Sunday night from 7PM til midnight, DJ Nasty and DJ ET take over the 102 JAMZ airwaves with the Sunday Night Shutdown. This week they took the camera into the studios to take you behind the scenes.
I mean, who needs DJ Pauly D when you have DJ Nasty and DJ ET???
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Listen to Charlie Puth and Kehlani Remake Drake’s ‘Hotline Bling’
- Demi Lovato Fires Back at P!nk, Defends VMA Performance
- Reality Check For 9/4/15: JB vs One D, Selena Gomez Cast For Neighbors 2, Tori Spelling Suing Benihana’s
- Enter Keyword To Win Tickets To Rock The Universe
- Vince Staples Wants Miley Cyrus to Apologize to Kendrick Lamar
- Miley Cyrus’ Producer Oren Yoel Discusses ‘Dead Petz’ and Madonna Comparisons
- Avicii Makes Directorial Debut in ‘For a Better Day’ and ‘Pure Grinding’ Videos
- French Montana On Jay Z, Diddy And New Movie: Rap Radar Podcast No. 6
- Harry Styles’ SeaWorld Comments Yield Unbelievable Results
- Lana Del Rey Talks Feminism with James Franco