[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nicki Minaj [/lastfm]is one of the biggest pop stars on the scene right now and her new multimillion dollar deal she just landed with Pepsi definitely confirms that. She has just signed on to become the official face of “Pop,” a new beverage from Pepsi.
Nicki has already even shot the first commercial for the drink, which is expected to debut in the next two months. If you ask me I think this new drink will be a big hit especially due to the large fan base that she currently has. They may even try to tie in some type of promotion with the release of her much-anticipated album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, which is due in stores April 3.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Ariana Grande Fans Turn ‘Dangerous Woman’ Artwork into Symbol of Peace
- Nicki Minaj Says She Hasn’t Done the Nasty with Nas, Yet
- Manchester Citizens Unite To Help Bombing Victims
- Danie B Movie Review: “Baywatch”
- Play Ticket Tag Thursday For Katy Perry Tickets
- Win Tickets To See Wonder Woman On Woman Crush Wednesday!
- Kendrick Lamar Joins Future on ‘Mask Off’ Remix
- 5 Topics To Avoid During A Date
- The Perfect Memorial Day Drink
- Ariana Grande Reps Release Statement on Manchester Concert Bombing