[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nicki Minaj [/lastfm]is one of the biggest pop stars on the scene right now and her new multimillion dollar deal she just landed with Pepsi definitely confirms that. She has just signed on to become the official face of “Pop,” a new beverage from Pepsi.
Nicki has already even shot the first commercial for the drink, which is expected to debut in the next two months. If you ask me I think this new drink will be a big hit especially due to the large fan base that she currently has. They may even try to tie in some type of promotion with the release of her much-anticipated album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, which is due in stores April 3.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Suge Knight Sues Chris Brown Over VMA Party Shooting
- Calvin Harris Apologizes to Paparazzi
- Chris Martin Calls Rihanna the Frank Sinatra of our Generation
- Joey Fatone Launching Hot Dog Cart
- UCF Orlando Strong 5K To Benefit Pulse Employees
- Ray J’s Manager Slams Kanye West’s ‘Famous’ Video
- Lady Gaga Talks Kindness with the Dalai Lama
- DJ Khaled Drops Jay Z Assisted Track ‘I Got The Keys’
- Desiigner Drops ‘New English’ Mixtape
- 50 Cent Arrested for Profanity