[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nicki Minaj [/lastfm]is one of the biggest pop stars on the scene right now and her new multimillion dollar deal she just landed with Pepsi definitely confirms that. She has just signed on to become the official face of “Pop,” a new beverage from Pepsi.
Nicki has already even shot the first commercial for the drink, which is expected to debut in the next two months. If you ask me I think this new drink will be a big hit especially due to the large fan base that she currently has. They may even try to tie in some type of promotion with the release of her much-anticipated album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, which is due in stores April 3.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- CFE Arena Has Your “Golden Ticket” To A Year Worth Of Excitement!
- Chance The Rapper Performs At The White House Tree Lighting
- No One Cares That I’ll Be Home For Christmas
- The Weeknd Talks Candidly About His Drug Use
- Kanye West, French Montana and Cam’ron Team for New Track ‘A– Shots’
- Lady Gaga Says She Suffers from PTSD
- Chance the Rapper Plays Dodgeball with Chicago Cubs’ Mascot
- Alicia Keys, Solange & More React to Dakota Access Pipeline Decision
- [AUDIO] ‘The Morning After’ With Mandi (12/04)
- Wiz Khalifa Drops ‘O.N.I.F.C.’ Tracks from the Archive