[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nicki Minaj [/lastfm]is one of the biggest pop stars on the scene right now and her new multimillion dollar deal she just landed with Pepsi definitely confirms that. She has just signed on to become the official face of “Pop,” a new beverage from Pepsi.
Nicki has already even shot the first commercial for the drink, which is expected to debut in the next two months. If you ask me I think this new drink will be a big hit especially due to the large fan base that she currently has. They may even try to tie in some type of promotion with the release of her much-anticipated album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, which is due in stores April 3.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Beat My Tweet To Win Charlie Puth Tickets
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets To Howl-O-Scream At Busch Gardens Tampa
- Guess That Show Tune To Win Charlie Puth Tickets
- Listen To Win Tickets To Madame Orlando, An Evening Of Hollywood Glam
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Charlie Puth Tickets And $50 At Tapa Toro
- Astrid S Talks New Music And Breaking Into The US
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Welcome Baby Girl
- Jon Bellion on J. Dilla’s Influence and Being a ‘Very Sensitive Cat’
- Chris Brown’s Ordered To Have Supervised Visits With Daughter
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’