[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nicki Minaj [/lastfm]is one of the biggest pop stars on the scene right now and her new multimillion dollar deal she just landed with Pepsi definitely confirms that. She has just signed on to become the official face of “Pop,” a new beverage from Pepsi.
Nicki has already even shot the first commercial for the drink, which is expected to debut in the next two months. If you ask me I think this new drink will be a big hit especially due to the large fan base that she currently has. They may even try to tie in some type of promotion with the release of her much-anticipated album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, which is due in stores April 3.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Watch Christina Milian’s Music Video for ‘Do It’ Featuring Lil Wayne
- Watch ‘Red Lips’ the Wild New Clip from Skrillex
- Girl Needs Emergency Surgery From Hair Tie On Wrist
- Cyber Monday Music Deals—From Taylor Swift to Queen, Save on CDs
- Adam Lambert Counters Anti-Gay Petition
- Listen to Sia’s New Track ‘One Million Bullets’
- Drake on Adele’s ‘Hotline Bling’ Remix Offer: “I’ll Do Anything with Adele”
- Erykah Badu Shades Iggy Azalea at Soul Train Music Awards: “What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap”
- Chris Brown Pledges to Donate Portion of ‘Royalty’ Pre-Orders for Christmas
- Reality Check For 11/30/15: Adele Shatters Record, Cyber Monday Vs Black Friday, Celeb Baby Bump