DJ Pauly D And The Vegas Lifestyle
He’s no DJ-come-lately — Pauly D was spinning records before the Jersey Shore came calling and will continue after his spin off show, The Pauly D Project, starts on March 29. And he credits his DJ skills with the development of his ladykiller skills, telling the Las Vegas Review-Journal that “[Women] like the sense of control. When you’re a DJ, you control the crowd. You’re playing the music. You’re providing the entertainment.”
Pauly D may have started DJing at 16 (he’s now 31), but one of his career highlights was opening for Britney Spears on the Femme Fatale tour in 2010. He’s not one of those DJs who will freeze the crowd out though. DJ Pauly D will take your requests and doesn’t start any gig with a set list of songs to play. He prefers to go free, saying, “I’m playing for the crowd. I want them to remember the experience. I just have to feed off their energy. I can tell what they’re digging and what they’re not.”
The Pauly D Project will feature him playing lots of clubs in Las Vegas, featuring the strip and local strippers. He’s a regular at Vanity Nightclub at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- You Can’t Buy Beyoncé’s Limited Edition iWatch, Sorry
- Rihanna Was a Bridesmaid, Got the Munchies, Because She Is a Normal Human Being
- Pitbull Playing Universal 25th Anniversary Concert Series
- Whistle Along to Adam Lambert’s New Song ‘Ghost Town’
- Reality Check For 4/21/15: Jurassic World Trailer, Ariana Grande Splits From Big Sean, Lies To Tell When Dating
- ‘Full House’ Reboot is Coming to Netflix in 2016
- Jon Stewart’s Final ‘Daily Show’ Date Has Been Revealed
- Bobbi Kristina Has ‘Irreversible Brain Damage,’ According to Cissy Houston
- Miley Cyrus Is Having the Best 4/20 Ever
- Watch the Best Movie Trailers for the Top Blockbusters of 2015 and 2016