DJ Pauly D And The Vegas Lifestyle
He’s no DJ-come-lately — Pauly D was spinning records before the Jersey Shore came calling and will continue after his spin off show, The Pauly D Project, starts on March 29. And he credits his DJ skills with the development of his ladykiller skills, telling the Las Vegas Review-Journal that “[Women] like the sense of control. When you’re a DJ, you control the crowd. You’re playing the music. You’re providing the entertainment.”
Pauly D may have started DJing at 16 (he’s now 31), but one of his career highlights was opening for Britney Spears on the Femme Fatale tour in 2010. He’s not one of those DJs who will freeze the crowd out though. DJ Pauly D will take your requests and doesn’t start any gig with a set list of songs to play. He prefers to go free, saying, “I’m playing for the crowd. I want them to remember the experience. I just have to feed off their energy. I can tell what they’re digging and what they’re not.”
The Pauly D Project will feature him playing lots of clubs in Las Vegas, featuring the strip and local strippers. He’s a regular at Vanity Nightclub at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Skrillex Announces 2014 ‘Mothership Tour’ Across North America
- Frank Ocean, Diplo & The Clash Collaborate on New Track ‘Hero’
- Justin Bieber’s Wink at the End of His Deposition Could Tear This World Asunder
- Lily Allen Reveals ‘Sheezus’ Release Date, New Song ‘Our Time’
- Swedish House Mafia’s Steve Angello to Give Away His Size Records Catalog for Free
- Hot Right Now: Are Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber Back Together?
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Win A Gift Certificate For ‘Antojito’s Authenic Mexican Food’ At Universal CityWalk ®