Is Jay-Z Negotiating A Tour For New Mom Beyonce?
After recently giving birth to daughter Blue Ivy Carter, you might think that Beyonce would take an extended break from performing and devote the majority of her time to motherhood. But The New York Post is reporting that hubby Jay-Z is already at work negotiating a “blockbuster comeback world tour” for the new mom.
A source told The Post:
Just weeks after the birth of Blue Ivy, Jay met with Live Nation to discuss a tour for Beyoncé. He wanted a deal worth about $150million, but they countered with a lower offer.
No confirmation was provided by reps for Jay-Z, Beyonce or Live Nation.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Jennifer Lopez, Iggy Azalea Bring the ‘Booty’ to the AMAs: Watch
- Beyonce Twerks, Claps and Shows Off Her Booty Skills in 7/11 Video
- Iggy Azalea Confirms Collaboration With Britney Spears
- Street Fighting, Car Chases & Wu-Tang Clan’s Rare Album Abound in Skrillex’s New Video: Watch
- Selena Gomez Drops Upbeat New Song ‘Do It,’ ‘My Dilemma 2.0′ Remix: Listen
- Chris Brown Souped Up His Car with Tupac Lyrics
- Win Your Tickets To The 101.9 AMP Radio Ho Ho Ho Holiday Show!
- Listen To Dustin Every Morning To Win Your Tickets To Usher’s UR Experience Tour!
- Listen To Dustin And Score Your 4 Pack Fandango Movie Passes!
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’