After recently giving birth to daughter Blue Ivy Carter, you might think that Beyonce would take an extended break from performing and devote the majority of her time to motherhood. But The New York Post is reporting that hubby Jay-Z is already at work negotiating a “blockbuster comeback world tour” for the new mom.
A source told The Post:
Just weeks after the birth of Blue Ivy, Jay met with Live Nation to discuss a tour for Beyoncé. He wanted a deal worth about $150million, but they countered with a lower offer.
No confirmation was provided by reps for Jay-Z, Beyonce or Live Nation.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Gwen Stefani Christmas Album To Feature Duet with Blake Shelton
- Jodie Sweetin Talks Season 3 Of Netflix’s “Fuller House”
- Right Said Fred Shares Taylor Swift “Look” / “I’m Too Sexy” Mash-up
- Ed Sheeran Unveils ‘Perfect’ New Single and Lyric Video: Watch
- How You Can Help Puerto Rico And Those Affected By Hurricane Maria
- The Best Things About Fall
- Watch Walk The Moon’s Video for Their New Single ‘One Foot’
- Drop Off Donations for Puerto Rico
- Daily Dish For 9.22.17
- DJ Chino’s FINALLY Friday Mix (9.22.17)