Is Jay-Z Negotiating A Tour For New Mom Beyonce?
After recently giving birth to daughter Blue Ivy Carter, you might think that Beyonce would take an extended break from performing and devote the majority of her time to motherhood. But The New York Post is reporting that hubby Jay-Z is already at work negotiating a “blockbuster comeback world tour” for the new mom.
A source told The Post:
Just weeks after the birth of Blue Ivy, Jay met with Live Nation to discuss a tour for Beyoncé. He wanted a deal worth about $150million, but they countered with a lower offer.
No confirmation was provided by reps for Jay-Z, Beyonce or Live Nation.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- One Direction Producer Claims ‘No Rules’ on New Album
- Miley Cyrus, The Weeknd, Demi Lovato To Guest on ‘SNL’ This Season
- Idris Elba ‘Too Street’ to Play James Bond, Azealia Banks Says What!?
- Crazy Fan Charges Taylor Swift on Stage
- Tyler, The Creator Cites Race for U.K. Ban: “Their Children Were Idolizing a Black Man”
- Demi Lovato To Play ‘SNL’ On October 17th With Host Tracy Morgan
- Chris Brown’s Camp Dismisses Lawsuit For Show Shooting: “Completely Frivolous”
- Watch Demi Lovato Perform ‘Neon Lights,’ Lose at ‘Name That Famous Celebrity’ on Kimmel
- Andy Grammer Joins Dancing With The Stars
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer!