Is Jay-Z Negotiating A Tour For New Mom Beyonce?
After recently giving birth to daughter Blue Ivy Carter, you might think that Beyonce would take an extended break from performing and devote the majority of her time to motherhood. But The New York Post is reporting that hubby Jay-Z is already at work negotiating a “blockbuster comeback world tour” for the new mom.
A source told The Post:
Just weeks after the birth of Blue Ivy, Jay met with Live Nation to discuss a tour for Beyoncé. He wanted a deal worth about $150million, but they countered with a lower offer.
No confirmation was provided by reps for Jay-Z, Beyonce or Live Nation.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Cra Cra Story Of The Day: Woman Sues After Husband Killed By Swan!
- Play It Or Don’t Play It: R5 “(I Can’t) Forget About You”
- Contestant On The Bachelorette Dies In Accident
- The Funniest Thing You Will See Today
- Ryan Lewis, Mother Talk Her Battle with HIV, New 30/30 Project
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song ‘Oceans’
- Watch Pharrell’s Fantasy Video for ‘Marilyn Monroe’
- New York’s Electric Zoo to Return with Stricter Safety Measures
- Justin Bieber Apologizes, Pleads Ignorance After Dishonorable Selfie In Japan
- Lorde, The National, Nas & The Replacements To Play Boston Calling