After recently giving birth to daughter Blue Ivy Carter, you might think that Beyonce would take an extended break from performing and devote the majority of her time to motherhood. But The New York Post is reporting that hubby Jay-Z is already at work negotiating a “blockbuster comeback world tour” for the new mom.
A source told The Post:
Just weeks after the birth of Blue Ivy, Jay met with Live Nation to discuss a tour for Beyoncé. He wanted a deal worth about $150million, but they countered with a lower offer.
No confirmation was provided by reps for Jay-Z, Beyonce or Live Nation.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Chris Brown Arrested Following Allegations of Threat with Gun
- Drake And Rihanna Are Officially Official
- Justin Bieber Presented With Eight Guinness World Records
- Lena Dunham Discovers what Ariana Grande’s ‘Side to Side’ is About
- John Legend Proposes Changing National Anthem
- Damon Dash Developing Roc-A-Fella Story for Television
- Iggy Azalea & French Montana Take Romantic Vacation
- Chris Brown Investigated by Police at Los Angeles Home
- Full Cast Of The New Season Of Dancing With The Stars
- Sporty Spice Explains Why She Skipped the Spice Girls ‘Reunion’