Is Jay-Z Negotiating A Tour For New Mom Beyonce?
After recently giving birth to daughter Blue Ivy Carter, you might think that Beyonce would take an extended break from performing and devote the majority of her time to motherhood. But The New York Post is reporting that hubby Jay-Z is already at work negotiating a “blockbuster comeback world tour” for the new mom.
A source told The Post:
Just weeks after the birth of Blue Ivy, Jay met with Live Nation to discuss a tour for Beyoncé. He wanted a deal worth about $150million, but they countered with a lower offer.
No confirmation was provided by reps for Jay-Z, Beyonce or Live Nation.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Sisqo Returns with Waka Flocka Flame: Listen to ‘A-List’
- James Blake Drops Weird New Track ‘200 Press’
- Riff Raff Offers His Take On Nicki Minaj’s ‘Anaconda': Listen
- Diplo Recounts Getting ‘Super Weird’ With Madonna in the Studio Recording Her New Album
- Kid Cudi: What’s Lupe Fiasco Doing with the Money from His Personalized Verses?
- Chris Brown is Moving On in New Song ‘X': Listen
- Juicy J, Nicki Minaj, Young Thug & Lil Bibby Party It Up in ‘Low’ Video: Watch
- The Real Reason Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon Are Separated
- Jeremiah’s Italian Ice Visits 101.9 AMP RADIO
- Score Tickets To Rock Hard Male Revue Every Day With Jill!