Grass Gets Lil Wayne In Trouble
[photogallerylink id=71888 align=left]When we first heard that Lil Wayne was in some sort of legal trouble for grass and weeds, we didn’t know that it was literally GRASS and WEEDS.
According to The Huffington Post, Weezy’s Kenner, Louisiana 10,000-square-foot mansion (which is currently up for sale for $1.7 million) has grass and weeds out of control on the property. That prompted Kenner Code Enforcement Department to issue Dwayne Carter (Wayne’s real name) a citation sometime between February and March.
He purchased the property for $1.75 million in 2006 and this is not the first citation that has been issued for the property. It’s uncertain whether he still resides at the property.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- HAHA! Nicki Minaj Falls Asleep 4 Times During 1 Interview
- Steele Probably Won’t Be Attempting This Again!
- Jason Derulo Says He’ll Definitely Write Songs About His Breakup with Jordin Sparks
- Watch Iggy Azalea ‘Do the Gopher’ for the University of Minnesota
- Fans Call for Beyoncé to Boycott Dress Designer After Supposed Racist Comment
- Huge Spider The Size Of A Puppy
- Hozier Soundtracks LeBron James’ Return to Akron: Watch
- Drake Probably Won’t Play Professional Basketball Anytime Soon: Watch
- Nicki Minaj Reveals ‘Anaconda’ Video is About Female Power
- FSU Marching Band Just Did A Routine To Beyonce’s “Single Ladies”