Grass Gets Lil Wayne In Trouble
[photogallerylink id=71888 align=left]When we first heard that Lil Wayne was in some sort of legal trouble for grass and weeds, we didn’t know that it was literally GRASS and WEEDS.
According to The Huffington Post, Weezy’s Kenner, Louisiana 10,000-square-foot mansion (which is currently up for sale for $1.7 million) has grass and weeds out of control on the property. That prompted Kenner Code Enforcement Department to issue Dwayne Carter (Wayne’s real name) a citation sometime between February and March.
He purchased the property for $1.75 million in 2006 and this is not the first citation that has been issued for the property. It’s uncertain whether he still resides at the property.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Why Was Justin Bieber Honoring Japanese Murderers?
- Cra Cra Story Of The Day: Woman Sues After Husband Killed By Swan!
- Play It Or Don’t Play It: R5 “(I Can’t) Forget About You”
- Contestant On The Bachelorette Dies In Accident
- The Funniest Thing You Will See Today
- Ryan Lewis, Mother Talk Her Battle with HIV, New 30/30 Project
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song ‘Oceans’
- Watch Pharrell’s Fantasy Video for ‘Marilyn Monroe’
- New York’s Electric Zoo to Return with Stricter Safety Measures
- Justin Bieber Apologizes, Pleads Ignorance After Dishonorable Selfie In Japan