[photogallerylink id=71888 align=left]When we first heard that Lil Wayne was in some sort of legal trouble for grass and weeds, we didn’t know that it was literally GRASS and WEEDS.
According to The Huffington Post, Weezy’s Kenner, Louisiana 10,000-square-foot mansion (which is currently up for sale for $1.7 million) has grass and weeds out of control on the property. That prompted Kenner Code Enforcement Department to issue Dwayne Carter (Wayne’s real name) a citation sometime between February and March.
He purchased the property for $1.75 million in 2006 and this is not the first citation that has been issued for the property. It’s uncertain whether he still resides at the property.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win $100 To Bonefish Grill
- Play “What’s In Jill’s Purse?!” To Win Tickets And Meet & Greets To EBH2!
- Register To Win Tickets To The ‘Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Circus XTREME’
- ‘Beat My Tweet’ To Win Tickets To See JoJo!
- Let 101.9 AMP Radio ‘Treat You Better’ With 12 Days Of Shawn Mendes
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets To See “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story”
- Listen To Win Tickets To See Jake Miller
- Win “Jason Bourne’ on Blu-Ray DVD This Weekend Of Winning
- Come Join Chad & Jill For The “Circus” Of Fun At The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye
- Nicki Minaj Celebrates Birthday with Meek Mill in Paradise