[photogallerylink id=71888 align=left]When we first heard that Lil Wayne was in some sort of legal trouble for grass and weeds, we didn’t know that it was literally GRASS and WEEDS.
According to The Huffington Post, Weezy’s Kenner, Louisiana 10,000-square-foot mansion (which is currently up for sale for $1.7 million) has grass and weeds out of control on the property. That prompted Kenner Code Enforcement Department to issue Dwayne Carter (Wayne’s real name) a citation sometime between February and March.
He purchased the property for $1.75 million in 2006 and this is not the first citation that has been issued for the property. It’s uncertain whether he still resides at the property.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Makeovers Are Good For The Soul
- Danie B Challenges Kyle To A Dances Off
- Lauren Jauregui is NOT Okay with Trump’s Latest Executive Order
- Fashion Trend Alert: Yellow, Yellow And More Yellow
- Amber Rose: Don’t Be an Escort, Do Porn
- WWE RAW Women’s Champ: Bayley Interview
- A Laser Cut Vin Diesel Sandwich Is A Real Thing
- New ‘It’ Trailer Is Everything Nightmares Are Made Of
- Selena Gomez Covers ‘Only You’ by Yaz for ‘Thirteen Reasons Why’
- Victoria Beckham Films ‘Carpool Karaoke’ with James Corden