[photogallerylink id=71888 align=left]When we first heard that Lil Wayne was in some sort of legal trouble for grass and weeds, we didn’t know that it was literally GRASS and WEEDS.
According to The Huffington Post, Weezy’s Kenner, Louisiana 10,000-square-foot mansion (which is currently up for sale for $1.7 million) has grass and weeds out of control on the property. That prompted Kenner Code Enforcement Department to issue Dwayne Carter (Wayne’s real name) a citation sometime between February and March.
He purchased the property for $1.75 million in 2006 and this is not the first citation that has been issued for the property. It’s uncertain whether he still resides at the property.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?’ To Win Tickets To Howl-O-Scream®!
- Listen This Week For Seaworld Spooktacular Tickets!
- Listen To Win Adam Devine Tickets At The CFE Arena!
- Win CityWalk Party Passes For AMPlified Saturdays At The Groove!
- Listen This Weekend For Your Chance To Win Seaworld Spooktacular Tickets!
- Listen This Week For Halsey Tickets!
- ‘Beat My Tweet’ To Win RARE Orlando Tickets
- Listen All Week To Win Martin Garrix Tickets!
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win Fandango Tickets To See Kingsman: The Golden Circle!
- 5 Best Songs on Macklemore’s ‘Gemini’