[photogallerylink id=71888 align=left]When we first heard that Lil Wayne was in some sort of legal trouble for grass and weeds, we didn’t know that it was literally GRASS and WEEDS.
According to The Huffington Post, Weezy’s Kenner, Louisiana 10,000-square-foot mansion (which is currently up for sale for $1.7 million) has grass and weeds out of control on the property. That prompted Kenner Code Enforcement Department to issue Dwayne Carter (Wayne’s real name) a citation sometime between February and March.
He purchased the property for $1.75 million in 2006 and this is not the first citation that has been issued for the property. It’s uncertain whether he still resides at the property.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- 5 Singers Who Could Replace Fergie in Black Eyed Peas
- The Million Dollar Super Bowl Package
- Lady Gaga’s Super Bowl Halftime Show will Feature this 2009 Hit
- Charlie Sheen Apologizes to Rihanna
- Tupac Biopic ‘All Eyez On Me’ to Drop on His Birthday
- Fiona Apple Releases Anti-Trump Chant ‘Tiny Hands’
- Daily Dish For 1.18.17
- Justin Bieber, Chance the Rapper, Rick Ross Join Skrillex in New Video
- Danie B May Have Some Serious Celebrity Look-A-Likes