[photogallerylink id=71888 align=left]When we first heard that Lil Wayne was in some sort of legal trouble for grass and weeds, we didn’t know that it was literally GRASS and WEEDS.
According to The Huffington Post, Weezy’s Kenner, Louisiana 10,000-square-foot mansion (which is currently up for sale for $1.7 million) has grass and weeds out of control on the property. That prompted Kenner Code Enforcement Department to issue Dwayne Carter (Wayne’s real name) a citation sometime between February and March.
He purchased the property for $1.75 million in 2006 and this is not the first citation that has been issued for the property. It’s uncertain whether he still resides at the property.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- What You Doin’ At The Courthouse (7/21/17)
- “All The Feels” For 7.21.17
- Happy National Junk Food Day
- SZA Joined by Travis Scott for ‘Love Galore’ on ‘Tonight Show’
- Justin Bieber Banned from China for ‘Bad Behavior’
- Louis Tomlinson’s ‘Back to You’ Influenced by Arctic Monkeys
- Daily Dish For 7.21.17
- DJ Chino’s FINALLY Friday Mix (7.21.17)
- Louis Tomlinson Drops ‘Back To You’ Featuring Bebe Rexha
- How To Recognize Depression and Prevent Suicide