Drake Responds To ‘Marvin’s Room’ Lawsuit
Several weeks ago we told you that Ericka Lee, the woman who can be heard on the voice mail at the beginning of Drake‘s Marvin’s Room, was suing the singer for a co-writing credit and unspecified damages. Now Drake’s camp is coming forth and saying that there is no basis to the claims and she was NOT his girlfriend as she had asserted.
TMZ is reporting that Drake filed his response to the suit last week saying that “she consented to the use of her voice in the song ‘Marvin’s Room’ for no compensation.”
He also says that the two were not romantically involved as she had earlier claimed and that he never threatened her after she began making complaints that she wasn’t compensated for the song.
A judge has yet to rule on the case.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Jake Miller
- Win A $100 Gift Certificate To Bonefish Grill
- Win Tickets & Meet N’ Greet Passes To See Prince Royce
- Deadmau5 Trolls Justin Bieber, Diplo & Skrillex with Parody Remix of ‘Where Are Ü Now’
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the ‘BBHHM’ Video?
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer
- 13 Patriotic TV Shows to Watch Over 4th of July Weekend
- Rihanna’s Sexual, Violent ‘BBHMM’ Video is Very NSFW