Chris Brown Tweets And Deletes Photo With Transexual Fan
Hundreds of members of Team Breezy have reposted a Tweet Chris Brown sent and has since deleted, aimed at hip hop gossip site Media Take Out. The tweet reportedly included a photo of Brown with a transexual fan and the message, “MTO!!! I have all kinds of fans that come to my shows! I respect each an every one of them!” The large majority of Brown’s Twitter fans have offered a positive reaction to the Tweet in a show of support for the singer.
Brown got a not-so-positive reaction from the detractor he was trying to bait, however. As part of what appears to be an on-going battle with the gossip site, Media Take Out responded in kind by reposting the picture with the commentary, “Look at the way Chris is CHEESING . . . and the way he’s leaning in like that . . . we knew it!!!”
Chris Brown has faced a lot of ire in the past for his use of anti-gay slurs, from a 2010 Twitter rant between the singer and B2K’s Raz-B that ended in a graphic slur from Brown to getting caught on tape by TMZ using “gay” as an insult. Brown offered no further comment on the matter, other than this reaffirming Tweet to his fans:
I love my fans! All the special moments in life have been because of you! I’m grateful!
— Chris Brown(@chrisbrown) March 17, 2012
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Chris Brown’s Camp Dismisses Lawsuit For Show Shooting: “Completely Frivolous”
- Watch Demi Lovato Perform ‘Neon Lights,’ Lose at ‘Name That Famous Celebrity’ on Kimmel
- Andy Grammer Joins Dancing With The Stars
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer!
- Reality Check For 9/1/15: World’s Wealthiest Music Star, Tori Kelly Headlining Tour, DWTS New Cast Member
- Justin Timberlake is Making a Concert Film
- T-Pain will Move to Australia if Donald Trump Becomes President, Probably
- Behind The Scenes At The MTV VMAs
- To Deadmau5’s Delight, ‘We Are Your Friends’ Had One of the Worst Film Openings Ever
- The Weeknd Says Lana Del Rey is the ‘Girl in My Music’