Hundreds of members of Team Breezy have reposted a Tweet Chris Brown sent and has since deleted, aimed at hip hop gossip site Media Take Out. The tweet reportedly included a photo of Brown with a transexual fan and the message, “MTO!!! I have all kinds of fans that come to my shows! I respect each an every one of them!” The large majority of Brown’s Twitter fans have offered a positive reaction to the Tweet in a show of support for the singer.
Brown got a not-so-positive reaction from the detractor he was trying to bait, however. As part of what appears to be an on-going battle with the gossip site, Media Take Out responded in kind by reposting the picture with the commentary, “Look at the way Chris is CHEESING . . . and the way he’s leaning in like that . . . we knew it!!!”
Chris Brown has faced a lot of ire in the past for his use of anti-gay slurs, from a 2010 Twitter rant between the singer and B2K’s Raz-B that ended in a graphic slur from Brown to getting caught on tape by TMZ using “gay” as an insult. Brown offered no further comment on the matter, other than this reaffirming Tweet to his fans:
I love my fans! All the special moments in life have been because of you! I’m grateful!
— Chris Brown(@chrisbrown) March 17, 2012
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Oxford Dictionary’s New Words
- Mayor Buddy Dyer Talks “Heroes In Blue” Benefit With Chad & Jill
- Lorde Teases New Single and Release Date
- Chance the Rapper Buys Out Screening of ‘Get Out’ for Fans
- Adele Congratulates Emma Stone, ‘Moonlight’ after Oscars Win
- Daily Dish For 2.27.17
- Justin Timberlake Blows Up on Twitter Following Oscars Performance
- Ariana Grande and Future’s Raunchy ‘Everyday’ Video is Here (NSFW)
- Katy Perry, Questlove, Others React to Oscars’ ‘La La Land’ Flub
- ‘Moonlight’ Triumphs Over ‘La La Land’ in Stunning Oscars Twist