Flavor Flav Opens Restaurant In Las Vegas
Rapper turned reality celebrity star [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Flavor Flav[/lastfm], recently entered a new business venture and opened a restaurant in Las Vegas. It seems as he might be trying to give KFC a run for their money.
The Public Enemy member opened a Soul Food takeout spot called The Flavor Flav House of Flavor Take Out Restaurant. The restaurant opened yesterday and thus far business is booming. I just hope [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Flavor Flav[/lastfm] isn’t the one in the kitchen cooking.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Demi Lovato Says She Doesn’t ‘Have Anything in Common’ Anymore with Former Friend Miley Cyrus
- Eminem Gives a Shout-out to the Little Guy in ‘Guts Over Fear’ Video: Watch
- Stream & Download Shady Records’ Expansive ‘Shady Classics’ Mixtape
- Mystikal Gets Funky with Mark Ronson on ‘Get Right’: Listen
- Beyoncé Got Bored and Decided to Film a Video for ’7/11′ in Her Hotel Suite: Watch
- Katy Perry Calls Out ‘Perverted’ Australian Paparazzi in Twitter Rant
- Ariana Grande May Be on Nicki Minaj’s ‘The Pinkprint’
- Q&A: Fergie on L.A., In-N-Out Burgers and Paving the Way for EDM
- Trending: The Internet Reacts To Taylor Swift’s Crazy AMAs Performance
- Bruno Mars Pops Up on Big Gipp’s ‘SugarHoneyCocoa’: Listen