Flavor Flav Opens Restaurant In Las Vegas
Rapper turned reality celebrity star [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Flavor Flav[/lastfm], recently entered a new business venture and opened a restaurant in Las Vegas. It seems as he might be trying to give KFC a run for their money.
The Public Enemy member opened a Soul Food takeout spot called The Flavor Flav House of Flavor Take Out Restaurant. The restaurant opened yesterday and thus far business is booming. I just hope [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Flavor Flav[/lastfm] isn’t the one in the kitchen cooking.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- David Guetta Hits the Formula 1 Track in ‘Dangerous’ Video: Watch
- Nae Nae Dance Originators Tell Miley Cyrus She’s Doing it Wrong
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Chris Brown Settles D.C. Assault Lawsuit
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Nicki Minaj Drops ‘Pinkprint’ Teaser on Instagram: Watch
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Kendrick Lamar Performs ‘i’ at LeBron James’ First Home Game in Cleveland: Watch
- New Music To Know: Dej Loaf Puts Detroit on the Map, Again