Flavor Flav Opens Restaurant In Las Vegas
Rapper turned reality celebrity star [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Flavor Flav[/lastfm], recently entered a new business venture and opened a restaurant in Las Vegas. It seems as he might be trying to give KFC a run for their money.
The Public Enemy member opened a Soul Food takeout spot called The Flavor Flav House of Flavor Take Out Restaurant. The restaurant opened yesterday and thus far business is booming. I just hope [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Flavor Flav[/lastfm] isn’t the one in the kitchen cooking.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Ella Henderson on Taking Inspiration from Mermaids and Valentino in Style Files
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Added to List of 2015 GRAMMY Performers
- Madonna Calls Taylor Swift the ‘Princess’ of Pop, Now Taylor Swift is ‘Dead’
- Nick Jonas Joins ‘Scream Queens’ Cast with Ariana Grande
- 2 Chainz Talks Running for Mayor, Releases New Mixtape
- Taylor Swift on Hackers’ Claim of Nude Photos: ‘You Got Nothing’
- ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Reboot Cast Led by Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig
- Stream Fifth Harmony’s New Album ‘Reflection’
- Taylor Swift’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Forecastle 2015: Sam Smith, My Morning Jacket, Modest Mouse Headlining