Flavor Flav Opens Restaurant In Las Vegas
Rapper turned reality celebrity star [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Flavor Flav[/lastfm], recently entered a new business venture and opened a restaurant in Las Vegas. It seems as he might be trying to give KFC a run for their money.
The Public Enemy member opened a Soul Food takeout spot called The Flavor Flav House of Flavor Take Out Restaurant. The restaurant opened yesterday and thus far business is booming. I just hope [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Flavor Flav[/lastfm] isn’t the one in the kitchen cooking.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Big Boi Hops on Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Remix: Listen
- Nick Jonas Recreates Tom Hanks’ Iconic Big Piano Dance: Watch
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- Top 14 New Artists Of 2014
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater
- University of Pennsylvania Frat Suspended for Holiday Card with Beyoncé Sex Doll
- Chris Brown & Tyga Get All Conceited on New Joint Track ‘Ayo’
- Nicki Minaj Thinks Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Crazy Voices’ Remind Her A Lot of Nicki Minaj
- Drake Had a Lot of Fun at the Toronto Raptors’ 2nd Annual ‘Drake Night’
- Google Releases 2014’s Year in Search Stats