Flavor Flav Opens Restaurant In Las Vegas
Rapper turned reality celebrity star [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Flavor Flav[/lastfm], recently entered a new business venture and opened a restaurant in Las Vegas. It seems as he might be trying to give KFC a run for their money.
The Public Enemy member opened a Soul Food takeout spot called The Flavor Flav House of Flavor Take Out Restaurant. The restaurant opened yesterday and thus far business is booming. I just hope [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Flavor Flav[/lastfm] isn’t the one in the kitchen cooking.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Anna Kendrick Sings Campfire Version of ‘Cups’ in ‘Pitch Perfect 2′ Clip: Watch
- That ‘Rush Hour 4: Face/Off 2′ Billboard Was a Funny or Die Video All Along: Watch
- Migos Postpone ‘Yung Rich Nation’ Tour
- Sam Smith Cancels Tour Dates Due to Vocal Cord Hemorrhage
- Jason Derulo Laments Love Lost on ‘Cheyenne': Listen
- The First Day Back To Work After Vacation Stinks!
- Meet Taylor Swift, Sheep Whisperer
- The Story Behind Walk the Moon’s ‘Shut Up and Dance': Watch
- Beyoncé Is Only the 19th Most Sexiest Woman in the World, According to this Men’s Magazine
- Watch Robert Downey Jr Get Very Emotional About Bacon with Jimmy Fallon