Flavor Flav Opens Restaurant In Las Vegas
Rapper turned reality celebrity star [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Flavor Flav[/lastfm], recently entered a new business venture and opened a restaurant in Las Vegas. It seems as he might be trying to give KFC a run for their money.
The Public Enemy member opened a Soul Food takeout spot called The Flavor Flav House of Flavor Take Out Restaurant. The restaurant opened yesterday and thus far business is booming. I just hope [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Flavor Flav[/lastfm] isn’t the one in the kitchen cooking.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Zayn Malik Working with Frank Ocean’s Producer
- Meghan Trainor Gets Animated for ‘Peanuts Movie’ Soundtrack
- Macklemore Opens Up about Recent Struggles with Addiction
- Jaden Smith Releases Cryptic Video for “Scarface”
- Nicki Minaj’s Ex Alleges He Was Her Ghostwriter on ‘The Pinkprint’
- Azealia Banks Hates Playing in Australia, Here’s Why
- Watch The Weeknd Get Set on Fire in New ‘Can’t Feel My Face’ Video
- Rihanna Tried and Failed to Perform at Baltimore Protests
- Tom Cruise Takes on Jimmy Fallon in Epic Lip Synch Battle
- Reality Check For 7/28/15: The Bachelorette’s Pick, Daughters Inherit $20m…But, Unwritten Rules For Instagram