Rick Ross Signs Reebok Endorsement Deal, Swizz Beatz Spills The Beans
Kicks have always been a strong part of Hip hop culture, since RUN DMC famously promoted their Adidas. Now, following a long line of rappers with shoe deals, Rick Ross steps into the endorsement arena with a new Reebok deal.
As reported by 102.3 WBMX/West Palm Beach, it was fellow Reebok endorser and musical collaborator Swizz Beatz who broke the news via twitter.
This isn’t the first time that Ross has linked up with Reebok. This past summer, Rozay, Meek Mill and Swizz Beatz released a remix to “Tupac Back,” titled ” Reebok Back” to promote Swizz’s line of Reebok Kamikaze shoes.
This story was originally reported by 102.3 WBMX/West Palm Beach.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Reality Check For 8/31/15: MTV VMAs Winners, Taylor Swifts ‘Wildest Dreams’ Video, Weekend Box Office
- Win Tickets To Rock The Universe® This Weekend
- Listen to ‘Miley Cyrus and Her Dead Petz’ Album
- Why is The Weeknd being Chauffeured by John Travolta in New Apple Music Ad?
- Kanye West’s Epic VMA Rant Includes 2020 Presidential Run
- Justin Bieber Drops His Sexy ‘What Do You Mean?’ Video
- MTV VMAs 2015: Complete Winners List
- Watch: Nick Jonas Drops New Video for ‘Levels’
- Nicki Minaj and Miley Cyrus Trade Shade from the VMA Stage
- Nicki Minaj and Taylor Swift Sing and Make Up at MTV VMAs