Kicks have always been a strong part of Hip hop culture, since RUN DMC famously promoted their Adidas. Now, following a long line of rappers with shoe deals, Rick Ross steps into the endorsement arena with a new Reebok deal.
As reported by 102.3 WBMX/West Palm Beach, it was fellow Reebok endorser and musical collaborator Swizz Beatz who broke the news via twitter.
This isn’t the first time that Ross has linked up with Reebok. This past summer, Rozay, Meek Mill and Swizz Beatz released a remix to “Tupac Back,” titled ” Reebok Back” to promote Swizz’s line of Reebok Kamikaze shoes.
This story was originally reported by 102.3 WBMX/West Palm Beach.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Pitbull Tickets
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To RARE Orlando
- Play Show Tune Tuesday To Win Tickets To The ‘I Love The 90’s Tour’
- Britney Spears Reveals Dream Car
- 8 Amazing Instagrams from Drake & Future’s ‘Summer Sixteen Tour’
- Gwen Stefani Shows Multi-Generational Appeal at Jones Beach Concert
- DJ Khaled on Police Brutality: ‘I Can’t Believe What’s Going On’
- [LISTEN] John Leguizamo Of ‘Ice Age: Collision Course’ With Chad & Jill
- [WATCH] Celebrate Selena Gomez 24th Birthday With Her Top 5 Hits
- 5 Seconds of Summer Fight Ghosts in New Video ‘Girls Talk Boys’