Rick Ross Signs Reebok Endorsement Deal, Swizz Beatz Spills The Beans
Kicks have always been a strong part of Hip hop culture, since RUN DMC famously promoted their Adidas. Now, following a long line of rappers with shoe deals, Rick Ross steps into the endorsement arena with a new Reebok deal.
As reported by 102.3 WBMX/West Palm Beach, it was fellow Reebok endorser and musical collaborator Swizz Beatz who broke the news via twitter.
This isn’t the first time that Ross has linked up with Reebok. This past summer, Rozay, Meek Mill and Swizz Beatz released a remix to “Tupac Back,” titled ” Reebok Back” to promote Swizz’s line of Reebok Kamikaze shoes.
This story was originally reported by 102.3 WBMX/West Palm Beach.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- One Direction’s Zayn Malik Got Birth Control Advice from Russell Brand
- Iggy Azalea Teases New Track With Ellie Goulding in ‘Kingsman: The Secret Service’ Trailer : Listen
- Death Becomes Her: Lana Del Rey To Play a Los Angeles Cemetery Next Month
- Kiesza Drops New Song ‘Bad Thing’ Listen
- Charli XCX Pushes Back Album Because ‘Boom Clap’ Is Doing Too Well
- Trending: Taylor Swift Invited Fans To Her House For “1989” Listening Party
- Alaska TV Anchor Quits, Using A Word That Begins With “F” For Marijuana
- Empowering Quotes That Will Make You Happier
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Light Up Paris with ‘Young Forever/Halo’ from HBO’s ‘On The Run’ Special: Watch
- Kanye West Treats Chicago’s AAHH! Fest to Surprise 16-Song Set: Watch