Rick Ross Signs Reebok Endorsement Deal, Swizz Beatz Spills The Beans
Kicks have always been a strong part of Hip hop culture, since RUN DMC famously promoted their Adidas. Now, following a long line of rappers with shoe deals, Rick Ross steps into the endorsement arena with a new Reebok deal.
As reported by 102.3 WBMX/West Palm Beach, it was fellow Reebok endorser and musical collaborator Swizz Beatz who broke the news via twitter.
This isn’t the first time that Ross has linked up with Reebok. This past summer, Rozay, Meek Mill and Swizz Beatz released a remix to “Tupac Back,” titled ” Reebok Back” to promote Swizz’s line of Reebok Kamikaze shoes.
This story was originally reported by 102.3 WBMX/West Palm Beach.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Awesome New Addition To Bright House Networks Stadium At UCF!! [PICS]
- Taylor Swift Patents Lyrics, Including ‘This Sick Beat’
- Wine Raves: the Toast of Los Angeles Nightlife
- Would Chris Pratt Make a Good Indiana Jones?
- Who Is Fancy Is Blowing Up The Internet And We’re Totally Ok With It
- Tyga, Chris Brown Reveal ‘Fan of a Fan: The Album’ Tracklist
- Ella Henderson on Taking Inspiration from Mermaids and Valentino in Style Files
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Added to List of 2015 GRAMMY Performers
- Madonna Calls Taylor Swift the ‘Princess’ of Pop, Now Taylor Swift is ‘Dead’
- Nick Jonas Joins ‘Scream Queens’ Cast with Ariana Grande