Rick Ross Signs Reebok Endorsement Deal, Swizz Beatz Spills The Beans
Kicks have always been a strong part of Hip hop culture, since RUN DMC famously promoted their Adidas. Now, following a long line of rappers with shoe deals, Rick Ross steps into the endorsement arena with a new Reebok deal.
As reported by 102.3 WBMX/West Palm Beach, it was fellow Reebok endorser and musical collaborator Swizz Beatz who broke the news via twitter.
This isn’t the first time that Ross has linked up with Reebok. This past summer, Rozay, Meek Mill and Swizz Beatz released a remix to “Tupac Back,” titled ” Reebok Back” to promote Swizz’s line of Reebok Kamikaze shoes.
This story was originally reported by 102.3 WBMX/West Palm Beach.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- [PHOTOS] Pitbull On The TODAY Show At Universal Orlando
- Drake Was Used in a Sentence at the National Spelling Bee
- Beyoncé’s Music Could Be Removed From TIDAL Completely
- Chance the Rapper & The Social Experiment Drop New Album ‘Surf’
- Reality Check For 5/29/2015: Taylor Swift’s 3 #1’s, Battle Of Theme Parks, You Lose $6000 In Your LIfetime
- Beat My Tweet For Tickets To See Imagine Dragons
- Taylor Swift Concert Bracelets Save Teens After Car Wreck
- Trevor Noah Announces ‘New and Sexy’ Daily Show Premiere Date in New Video: Watch
- Nicki Minaj Releases Youthful Video For “The Night Is Still Young”
- Kelly Clarkson Singing ‘Love Shack’ Karaoke with a 10-Year-Old Fan Is Super Cute: Watch