Rick Ross Signs Reebok Endorsement Deal, Swizz Beatz Spills The Beans
Kicks have always been a strong part of Hip hop culture, since RUN DMC famously promoted their Adidas. Now, following a long line of rappers with shoe deals, Rick Ross steps into the endorsement arena with a new Reebok deal.
As reported by 102.3 WBMX/West Palm Beach, it was fellow Reebok endorser and musical collaborator Swizz Beatz who broke the news via twitter.
This isn’t the first time that Ross has linked up with Reebok. This past summer, Rozay, Meek Mill and Swizz Beatz released a remix to “Tupac Back,” titled ” Reebok Back” to promote Swizz’s line of Reebok Kamikaze shoes.
This story was originally reported by 102.3 WBMX/West Palm Beach.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Score Tickets To See Jesse McCartney At The House Of Blues!
- Amy Winehouse the Subject of New Comic Book
- Listen To Dustin And Score Your Tickets To See R5 At The Hard Rock Live!
- Text And Win A Four Pack Of Tickets to Busch Gardens® Summer Nights!
- Nick Jonas Grows Up on New Single ‘Chains’: Listen
- Justin Bieber Teased Tons of New Songs on Instagram Last Night, Including an EDM House Song: Listen
- Play It, Don’t Play It: Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj “Bang Bang”
- Madonna, Diplo Rework ‘La Isla Bonita’ to Mention Major Lazer in Dub Plate Remix: Watch
- Katy Perry Does the Ultimate #tbt in Lyric Video for ‘This Is How We Do’: Watch
- It’s Britney, Britches! Britney Spears Announces Lingerie Line