Kicks have always been a strong part of Hip hop culture, since RUN DMC famously promoted their Adidas. Now, following a long line of rappers with shoe deals, Rick Ross steps into the endorsement arena with a new Reebok deal.
As reported by 102.3 WBMX/West Palm Beach, it was fellow Reebok endorser and musical collaborator Swizz Beatz who broke the news via twitter.
This isn’t the first time that Ross has linked up with Reebok. This past summer, Rozay, Meek Mill and Swizz Beatz released a remix to “Tupac Back,” titled ” Reebok Back” to promote Swizz’s line of Reebok Kamikaze shoes.
This story was originally reported by 102.3 WBMX/West Palm Beach.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Watch Camila Cabello Sing Your Summer Tweets
- Watch this Gorilla Dance to ‘Maniac’
- Xzibit Defends Dr. Dre after Chance the Rapper Diss
- What Really Happens When ‘Despacito’ Plays On The Radio
- 5 Best Songs on DJ Khaled’s ‘Grateful’
- Snoop Dogg, Carrie Underwood, Mary J. Blige, Ice-T, Others to Receive Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- This Gorilla Dancing While Taking A Bath Is EVERYTHING
- Watch Katy Perry Console Ariana Grande Backstage at Manchester Concert
- Janet Jackson’s Producer Shares Update on Motherhood & Music
- What You Doin’ At The Courthouse (6/23/17)