[PHOTO] Drake On The Cover Of The GQ Style Bible Issue
You don’t often see Drake sporting a flashy suit and tie, but you know when you do, it’s going to look good. The people at GQ Magazine seem to know that too and chose Drake as the cover man for their upcoming Style Bible issue.
In addition to the style, Drake opens up inside the issue in an interview where he reveals that he’s ready for more than just sex.
And for me as a person, it just doesn’t work. I just need something else.
Click here to read the full interview, as well as check out other fashion shots of Drake.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Reality Check For 9/2/15: Taylor Swift Fan Rushes Stage And Fights Security, Kermit The Frogs New Girlfriend, McDonald’s Breakfast
- Hozier Peps Up Sam Smith’s ‘Lay Me Down’: Watch
- Nick Jonas Injured on the Set of ‘Levels’ Video
- Kanye West Is Getting a Super PAC
- Meghan Trainor Posts Before & After Surgery Pics
- Dr. Dre, Taylor Swift, Jay Z, ‘Frozen’ All Broke Guinness World Records In 2015
- Kanye West, The Weeknd, Haim, and More Star in Alexander Wang’s New Ad Campaign
- Rihanna: ‘People Are Voting for Trump; Who Wouldn’t Vote for Kanye?’
- Britney Spears Keeps Telling Men to ‘Suck Her Toe’
- Jidenna on ‘Classic Man’: ‘Style is Important. I Really Don’t Believe It’s About Fashion’