You don’t often see Drake sporting a flashy suit and tie, but you know when you do, it’s going to look good. The people at GQ Magazine seem to know that too and chose Drake as the cover man for their upcoming Style Bible issue.
In addition to the style, Drake opens up inside the issue in an interview where he reveals that he’s ready for more than just sex.
And for me as a person, it just doesn’t work. I just need something else.
Click here to read the full interview, as well as check out other fashion shots of Drake.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- DJ Khaled’s Son Had the Most Extravagant 1st Birthday Party Ever
- Sam Smith: ‘I Feel Just as Much Woman as I am Man”
- Listen This Week For Tickets To See Lana Del Rey!
- Taylor Swift Teases ‘…Ready For It’ Video with Nude Suit, Cyborgs
- The Walking Dead Season Premiere Had People On Twitter Like
- Meek Mill Does a Trampoline Flip at Philadelphia 76ers Game: Watch
- [PHOTOS] High School Takeover 2017 Presented by Florida Technical College
- Paris Jackson Lends Vocals to Cousin Austin’s Performance: Watch
- Not Everyone Is Happy About Justin Timberlake’s Return To The Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Demi Lovato & Luis Fonsi Tease New Collaboration