[PHOTO] Drake On The Cover Of The GQ Style Bible Issue
You don’t often see Drake sporting a flashy suit and tie, but you know when you do, it’s going to look good. The people at GQ Magazine seem to know that too and chose Drake as the cover man for their upcoming Style Bible issue.
In addition to the style, Drake opens up inside the issue in an interview where he reveals that he’s ready for more than just sex.
And for me as a person, it just doesn’t work. I just need something else.
Click here to read the full interview, as well as check out other fashion shots of Drake.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Ed Sheeran Lands Role In ‘Sons Of Anarchy’ Creator’s Latest Medieval Drama
- Bobby Brown Releases Statement about Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Kelly Clarkson Covers Taylor Swift’s ‘Blank Space’
- Kanye Throws Mic and Storms Off Stage at Pan Am Games
- Fashion Find Of The Week: Silver Cuff Bracelet From Charlotte Russe
- Play It Don’t Play It: Austin Mahone “Dirty Work”
- Meek Mill Premieres ‘All Eyes on You’ Video with Nicki Minaj and Chris Brown
- Avril Lavigne Performs For The First Time In Year, Debuts New Single ‘Fly’ At Special Olympics
- Kanye to Caitlyn Jenner: ‘You Couldn’t Have Been Up Against More’
- Taylor Swift Drags Left Shark Into Her Feud With Katy Perry