[PHOTO] Drake On The Cover Of The GQ Style Bible Issue
You don’t often see Drake sporting a flashy suit and tie, but you know when you do, it’s going to look good. The people at GQ Magazine seem to know that too and chose Drake as the cover man for their upcoming Style Bible issue.
In addition to the style, Drake opens up inside the issue in an interview where he reveals that he’s ready for more than just sex.
And for me as a person, it just doesn’t work. I just need something else.
Click here to read the full interview, as well as check out other fashion shots of Drake.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- [PHOTOS] Justin Bieber, Jenna Marbles, More At Young Hollywood Awards
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio Heads To Daytona For Topless Summer
- Coldplay Donates $17,000 to Terminally Ill Fan
- Shaquille O’Neal Raps to Convince Pharrell He Should Be On ‘NBA 2K15′ Soundtrack: Watch
- Trending: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 Trailer Revealed
- Taylor Swift Rockin Corn Rows In Old School Picture [PIC]
- Watch the ’50 Shades of Grey’ Trailer: the ‘Turn Down for What’ Edition
- Tensnake Goes Inside the Secret Life of Sperm with ‘Feel of Love’ Video: Watch
- Stream Tomorrowland EDM Fest’s Second Weekend Live in Belgium All Weekend
- Kesha Once Broke Into Prince’s House to Drop Off Her Album