“We just want to come out here to enjoy some good music,” Kanye said, before praising rising rappers such as 2 Chainz, whose set Kanye and Big Sean invaded.
Kanye performed “Can’t Tell Me Nothing” and “Marvin Gaye and Chardonnay” with Big Sean.
See video from the show below:
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Dr. Luke Files Additional Emails Refuting Kesha’s Claims of Abuse
- Chris Brown Blames Middle Men/Homies for Canceled Soulja Boy Showdown
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix’s ‘Touch’
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single ‘Slide’ Featuring Frank Ocean & Migos
- Karrueche Tran On Chris Brown: “He told a few people that he was going to kill me.”
- The Dating Interview May Be The Next Big Thing
- Migos Gets “Bad And Boujee” On “Ellen”
- Birdman Hints at ‘Tha Carter V’ Release Date
- Jennifer Lopez Continues to Avoid Discussing Her Relationship with Drake
- Chris Brown Announces The Party Tour