“We just want to come out here to enjoy some good music,” Kanye said, before praising rising rappers such as 2 Chainz, whose set Kanye and Big Sean invaded.
Kanye performed “Can’t Tell Me Nothing” and “Marvin Gaye and Chardonnay” with Big Sean.
See video from the show below:
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Man Loses 140 Pounds by Eating Chick-Fil-A
- Daily Dish For 6.28.16
- Suge Knight Sues Chris Brown Over VMA Party Shooting
- Calvin Harris Apologizes to Paparazzi
- Chris Martin Calls Rihanna the Frank Sinatra of our Generation
- Joey Fatone Launching Hot Dog Cart
- UCF Orlando Strong 5K To Benefit Pulse Employees
- Ray J’s Manager Slams Kanye West’s ‘Famous’ Video
- Lady Gaga Talks Kindness with the Dalai Lama
- DJ Khaled Drops Jay Z Assisted Track ‘I Got The Keys’