“We just want to come out here to enjoy some good music,” Kanye said, before praising rising rappers such as 2 Chainz, whose set Kanye and Big Sean invaded.
Kanye performed “Can’t Tell Me Nothing” and “Marvin Gaye and Chardonnay” with Big Sean.
See video from the show below:
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Things We Wish Our Boss Did Better
- Rihanna Wins Harvard’s Humanitarian of the Year Award
- Daily Dish For 2.23.17
- Bebe Rexha Salutes Destiny’s Child in ‘Late Late Show’ Performance
- Zedd & Alessia Cara Drop New Track ‘Stay’
- Watch One of Katy Perry’s Little Houses Fall Offstage at Brit Awards
- Golden Kanye/Jesus Appears in Los Angeles
- Zedd Teases Alessia Cara Collaboration ‘Stay’
- Future’s New Album Features The Weeknd, Rihanna
- The Chainsmokers & Coldplay Release New Single ‘Something Just Like This’