[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Waka Flocka[/lastfm] is scheduled to hit North Carolina next mont to perform, but due to an incident in the past the state of North Carolina is requesting that he does not return with his own security.
According to B.E.T.
The North Carolina Protective Services Board has sent Waka’s people a cease-and-desist letter informing them that they are not allowed to travel with a security detail while in state lines, Why? Because last year when Waka toured in North Carolina, his security guards got into a parking lot shootout that led to two arrests.
I don’t blame the state on being over protective of the situation, after all safety is first.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- [PHOTOS] Twenty One Pilots Emotional Roadshow Tour: Orlando
- [VIDEO] Jump Smokers Backstage At EBH 2016
- [VIDEO] Backstage With gnash At Electric Bounce House
- [VIDEO] Bebe Rexha Backstage At EBH 2016
- Did Justin Bieber Trash Post Malone’s Dressing Room?
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio’s Electric Bounce House Starring Steve Aoki, Bebe Rexha, gnash & The Jump Smokers
- DJ Khaled has Ridiculous Answers to Ridiculous Questions
- [VIDEO] Steve Aoki Backstage At Electric Bounce House 2016
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio’s Electric Bounce House Starring Steve Aoki, Bebe Rexha, gnash & Jump Smokers
- Some Prince DNA Claimants’ Documents will be Released