[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Waka Flocka[/lastfm] is scheduled to hit North Carolina next mont to perform, but due to an incident in the past the state of North Carolina is requesting that he does not return with his own security.
According to B.E.T.
The North Carolina Protective Services Board has sent Waka’s people a cease-and-desist letter informing them that they are not allowed to travel with a security detail while in state lines, Why? Because last year when Waka toured in North Carolina, his security guards got into a parking lot shootout that led to two arrests.
I don’t blame the state on being over protective of the situation, after all safety is first.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Sean Kingston Talks Migos Fight: ‘”They Just Started Jumping on Me’
- Life Hacks That Will Blow Your Mind
- Spencer Ludwig Joins Bebe Rexha’s Tour
- Migos and 2 Chainz Make it Rain on Past Presidents in ‘Deadz’ Video
- Suge Knight’s Son Says He’s Being Treated Unfairly in Prison
- Things We Wish Our Boss Did Better
- Rihanna Wins Harvard’s Humanitarian of the Year Award
- Daily Dish For 2.23.17
- Bebe Rexha Salutes Destiny’s Child in ‘Late Late Show’ Performance
- Zedd & Alessia Cara Drop New Track ‘Stay’