Waka Flocka’s Security Banned In North Carolina
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Waka Flocka[/lastfm] is scheduled to hit North Carolina next mont to perform, but due to an incident in the past the state of North Carolina is requesting that he does not return with his own security.
According to B.E.T.
The North Carolina Protective Services Board has sent Waka’s people a cease-and-desist letter informing them that they are not allowed to travel with a security detail while in state lines, Why? Because last year when Waka toured in North Carolina, his security guards got into a parking lot shootout that led to two arrests.
I don’t blame the state on being over protective of the situation, after all safety is first.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Fergie Sets Her Comeback Via DJ Mustard with ‘L.A. Love': Listen
- Chris Brown Denies Gang Affiliations
- Rock in Rio Comes to Vegas: Metallica, Linkin Park, Taylor Swift, No Doubt to Headline
- Lady Gaga After Tel Aviv Show: ‘The World View of Israel is Just Not Reality’
- Sam Smith Offers a Day in His Life with ‘Restart’ Video: Watch
- Beyoncé Handles Central Park Wardrobe Malfunction with Unparalleled Grace
- Lorde Drops New ‘Hunger Games’ Song ‘Yellow Flicker Beat': Listen
- FKA Twigs Hits Back at ‘Racism’ on Twitter After Robert Pattinson Dating Rumors
- One Direction Debuts New Song ‘Steal My Girl': Listen
- [PHOTOS] Charlie XCX Shops At Park Ave Cd’s With 101.9 AMP Radio