Waka Flocka’s Security Banned In North Carolina
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Waka Flocka[/lastfm] is scheduled to hit North Carolina next mont to perform, but due to an incident in the past the state of North Carolina is requesting that he does not return with his own security.
According to B.E.T.
The North Carolina Protective Services Board has sent Waka’s people a cease-and-desist letter informing them that they are not allowed to travel with a security detail while in state lines, Why? Because last year when Waka toured in North Carolina, his security guards got into a parking lot shootout that led to two arrests.
I don’t blame the state on being over protective of the situation, after all safety is first.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than A Friend In ‘It Was Always You’
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J Join Forces for Sassy New Song ‘Bang Bang’
- Jill Bucco’s Epic Interview With 5 Seconds Of Summer
- Q&A: La Roux Faces Sexism Amid Her Summery, ’70s Sci-Fi Album ‘Trouble In Paradise’
- Festival Cancels R. Kelly’s Headlining Appearance After Community Backlash
- Lea Michele of ‘Glee’ Fame Joining ‘Sons of Anarchy’ as a Guest Star
- Ultra Records Responds to Michelle Phan & Kaskade Copyright Controversy
- Trending: Are Kendall Jenner And NBA Star Chandler Parsons Dating?
- The Bachelorette: Andi Picks Josh, Nick Reveals He & Andi Had Sex
- Nicki Minaj to Get Animated on Cartoon Network’s ‘Steven Universe’