[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Waka Flocka[/lastfm] is scheduled to hit North Carolina next mont to perform, but due to an incident in the past the state of North Carolina is requesting that he does not return with his own security.
According to B.E.T.
The North Carolina Protective Services Board has sent Waka’s people a cease-and-desist letter informing them that they are not allowed to travel with a security detail while in state lines, Why? Because last year when Waka toured in North Carolina, his security guards got into a parking lot shootout that led to two arrests.
I don’t blame the state on being over protective of the situation, after all safety is first.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Enter To Win Tickets & Backstage Passes To 101.9 AMP Radio’s SOLD OUT Electric Bounce House 2
- Listen To Win Tickets To The “Power 96 Holiday Throwback” Show
- ‘Beat My Tweet’ To Win Tickets To See The Roots At House Of Blues
- ‘AMP’ Up Your Holiday Cheer At Universal Orlando™ Resort
- Play “What’s In Jill’s Purse?!” To Win Tickets To Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Circus XTREME
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win $100 To Bonefish Grill
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win EBH2 Tickets And FunkyEyes.com Contacts!
- Shawn Mendes, Maren Morris & Chance the Rapper to Perform on ‘Saturday Night Live’
- No, J Cole Did Not Diss Kanye
- Donald Glover Is The Genius Everybody Ignores