For a while now rumors have been circulating that Evelyn Lozado and Chad Ochocinco weren’t going to be getting married and yesterday they put all those rumors to rest. Not only are they getting married, but they just announced that they will be televising the wedding.
According to Bossip
VH1 has signed “Basketball Wife” Evelyn Lozada and her fiancé, NFL superstar Chad Ochocinco for a new series showcasing their upcoming wedding, including all the scheduling, details and drama that lead to their special day. The eight-part series “Ev and Ocho” will premiere September 2012 and consist of eight half-hour episodes concluding with a two-part wedding finale.
I know this is going to be another show that are going to have the ratings going through the roof. It is set to air sometime this September.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Lil Uzi Vert and Playboi Carti Announce Joint Tour Dates
- IMPACT: Niall Horan’s ‘Flicker’
- Selena Gomez Praises Demi Lovato’s ‘Simply Complicated’ Documentary
- Jessica Reyes Builds Danie B. A Halloween Costume
- Frank Ocean Prevails in Father’s $14.5M Libel Lawsuit
- Taylor Swift Gives a Tour of Wardrobes Past
- Fifth Harmony Share New Song ‘Can You See’
- Yes, Demi Lovato Also Does Online Dating
- Watch the Trailer for ‘Michael Jackson’s Halloween’
- ‘On Your Feet!’ Arrives At Dr. Phillips Center