Ochocinco Decides To Air His Wedding Live
For a while now rumors have been circulating that Evelyn Lozado and Chad Ochocinco weren’t going to be getting married and yesterday they put all those rumors to rest. Not only are they getting married, but they just announced that they will be televising the wedding.
According to Bossip
VH1 has signed “Basketball Wife” Evelyn Lozada and her fiancé, NFL superstar Chad Ochocinco for a new series showcasing their upcoming wedding, including all the scheduling, details and drama that lead to their special day. The eight-part series “Ev and Ocho” will premiere September 2012 and consist of eight half-hour episodes concluding with a two-part wedding finale.
I know this is going to be another show that are going to have the ratings going through the roof. It is set to air sometime this September.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Madonna’s ‘Rebel Heart’ Leaks 14 More Songs
- YouTube, Xbox to Stream ‘The Interview’ Today
- One Direction Sit on the Floor with Jimmy Fallon: ‘This Is How We Always Hang Out’
- Gas Prices Could Drop Below $2 In Florida!
- ‘Entourage’ Movie Trailer Features Calvin Harris Cameo: Watch
- Lawyers Add Birthday Card, Emails to Dr. Luke vs. Kesha Lawsuit
- Sony Authorizes Christmas Day Opening of The Interview
- Mark Ronson Teams with Tame Impala’s Kevin Parker for ‘Daffodils': Listen
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Critics, Thanks Supporters on Twitter
- ‘Kreezus’ Is the ‘Yeezus’ Christmas Album You’ve Been Waiting For