Mayweather Gets Challenged For A $200 Million Fight
Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. could be entering into one of the highest paid matches in boxing history. If the fight takes place there is going to be an amount of $200 million up for grabs.
The fight was a challenge initiated by Pacquiao and according to BOSSIP
Mayweather originally offered Pacquiao a flat $40m on condition that he keeps all the pay-TV money.
Pacquiao responded with a guarantee of $55m to Mayweather with them each taking a 50-50 split of the television revenue. No thanks, said Mayweather, who still wants all the extra loot for himself.
Pacquiao’s latest call is a challenge, also, to Mayweather’s insistence that he would win easily. If so 70 percent would net Mr Money in the region of $140m.
If you ask me no matter what they’re going to both be winners at the end of that match.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Win A Gift Certificate For ‘Antojito’s Authenic Mexican Food’ At Universal CityWalk ®
- [PHOTOS] 1019 AMP Radio Switch Party With Rixton
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Tiesto, Hardwell, Calvin Harris & Steve Angello Lead Electric Daisy Carnival NY 2014 Lineup
- Jennifer Lopez’s Drops New Single, ‘I Luh Ya Papi’ Featuring French Montana
- Skrillex & Boys Noize Go Interstellar for New Dog Blood Video ‘Chella Ride’
- New Study Finds That Some People Are Incapable of Enjoying Music