Mayweather Gets Challenged For A $200 Million Fight
Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. could be entering into one of the highest paid matches in boxing history. If the fight takes place there is going to be an amount of $200 million up for grabs.
The fight was a challenge initiated by Pacquiao and according to BOSSIP
Mayweather originally offered Pacquiao a flat $40m on condition that he keeps all the pay-TV money.
Pacquiao responded with a guarantee of $55m to Mayweather with them each taking a 50-50 split of the television revenue. No thanks, said Mayweather, who still wants all the extra loot for himself.
Pacquiao’s latest call is a challenge, also, to Mayweather’s insistence that he would win easily. If so 70 percent would net Mr Money in the region of $140m.
If you ask me no matter what they’re going to both be winners at the end of that match.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- One Direction’s Harry Styles Very Much Enjoys Kacey Musgraves’ Music
- It’s Lady Gaga, Tony Bennett & a Flute Solo on ‘Nature Boy': Listen
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio At The Demi World Tour With MKTO
- [PHOTOS] Jill Kicks it with Becky G and 101.9 AMP Radio Before The Show!
- Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’ Deposition: The Revealing, Self-Deprecating, Hilarious Highlights
- New “Frozen” Attraction Coming To Norway At Epcot
- ‘Big Bang Theory’ Star Slams Ariana Grande For Being Too Sexy
- Migos and T.I. Collaborate on ‘Trouble': Listen
- FINALLY! The New “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1″ Trailer
- Quickest Interview Ever: Demi Lovato [VIDEO]