Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. could be entering into one of the highest paid matches in boxing history. If the fight takes place there is going to be an amount of $200 million up for grabs.
The fight was a challenge initiated by Pacquiao and according to BOSSIP
Mayweather originally offered Pacquiao a flat $40m on condition that he keeps all the pay-TV money.
Pacquiao responded with a guarantee of $55m to Mayweather with them each taking a 50-50 split of the television revenue. No thanks, said Mayweather, who still wants all the extra loot for himself.
Pacquiao’s latest call is a challenge, also, to Mayweather’s insistence that he would win easily. If so 70 percent would net Mr Money in the region of $140m.
If you ask me no matter what they’re going to both be winners at the end of that match.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See ‘Deadpool’
- Play What’s in Jill’s Purse To Win A $75 Gift Card To Jesse’s Girl Boulevard Boutique
- Listen To Win Tickets To R5, Sound Check Party & Meet ‘N Greets!
- Win Tickets To See The Rock Hard Male Revue
- 1019 AMP Radio “What’s Your Status” Party At 180 Skytop Lounge
- Bruno Mars to Join Coldplay for Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Meek Mill Gets 90 Days of House Arrest
- Register To Win Tickets To See ‘Pride And Prejudice And Zombies’
- Listen All Weekend To Win Tickets To See ‘Pride And Prejudice And Zombies’
- Win “Everything But The Bachelor” Every Day This Week