Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. could be entering into one of the highest paid matches in boxing history. If the fight takes place there is going to be an amount of $200 million up for grabs.
The fight was a challenge initiated by Pacquiao and according to BOSSIP
Mayweather originally offered Pacquiao a flat $40m on condition that he keeps all the pay-TV money.
Pacquiao responded with a guarantee of $55m to Mayweather with them each taking a 50-50 split of the television revenue. No thanks, said Mayweather, who still wants all the extra loot for himself.
Pacquiao’s latest call is a challenge, also, to Mayweather’s insistence that he would win easily. If so 70 percent would net Mr Money in the region of $140m.
If you ask me no matter what they’re going to both be winners at the end of that match.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- OneRepublic on Working with Peter Gabriel on ‘Oh My My’
- Lady Gaga’s Isolated ‘SNL’ Vocals Show She’s in a League of Her Own
- 2 Chainz Announces New Mixtape ‘The Hibachi for Lunch’
- Nick Jonas Battle Raps Kevin Hart
- Learn To Think For Yourself & Do Your Research
- “That’s So Raven” Is Coming Back To Disney
- Miley Cyrus Dishes about Engagement Ring from Liam Hemsworth
- Jay Z Set to Play Cleveland on November 4th for Hillary Clinton
- Shakira and Rapper Black M Drop French-English Duet ‘Comme Moi’
- How To Make A Pumpkin Serve “Hallo-Wine”