Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. could be entering into one of the highest paid matches in boxing history. If the fight takes place there is going to be an amount of $200 million up for grabs.
The fight was a challenge initiated by Pacquiao and according to BOSSIP
Mayweather originally offered Pacquiao a flat $40m on condition that he keeps all the pay-TV money.
Pacquiao responded with a guarantee of $55m to Mayweather with them each taking a 50-50 split of the television revenue. No thanks, said Mayweather, who still wants all the extra loot for himself.
Pacquiao’s latest call is a challenge, also, to Mayweather’s insistence that he would win easily. If so 70 percent would net Mr Money in the region of $140m.
If you ask me no matter what they’re going to both be winners at the end of that match.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio’s Electric Bounce House Starring Steve Aoki, Bebe Rexha, gnash & The Jump Smokers
- [VIDEO] Steve Aoki Backstage At Electric Bounce House 2016
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio’s Electric Bounce House Starring Steve Aoki, Bebe Rexha, gnash & Jump Smokers
- Some Prince DNA Claimants’ Documents will be Released
- Fergie’s Racy New Song ‘M.I.L.F. $’ is Here
- Demi Lovato Drops New Track ‘Body Say’
- [PHOTOS] Backstage At Electric Bounce House
- Justin Timberlake Called Out by Rapper Vic Mensa
- Daily Dish For 7.1.16
- Justin Bieber: “They Can’t Take Down Orlando”