Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. could be entering into one of the highest paid matches in boxing history. If the fight takes place there is going to be an amount of $200 million up for grabs.
The fight was a challenge initiated by Pacquiao and according to BOSSIP
Mayweather originally offered Pacquiao a flat $40m on condition that he keeps all the pay-TV money.
Pacquiao responded with a guarantee of $55m to Mayweather with them each taking a 50-50 split of the television revenue. No thanks, said Mayweather, who still wants all the extra loot for himself.
Pacquiao’s latest call is a challenge, also, to Mayweather’s insistence that he would win easily. If so 70 percent would net Mr Money in the region of $140m.
If you ask me no matter what they’re going to both be winners at the end of that match.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Jacket up for Auction
- Drake: “I Don’t Really Talk to Nicki”
- Iggy Azalea’s Advice on Social Media Trolls: ‘Don’t Take the Bait’
- Donald Trump Rap Parody Uses Real Trump Quotes
- Calvin Harris: Prince Influenced Every One of My Records
- Calvin Harris Drops New Single ‘This Is What You Came For’ Featuring Rihanna
- Daily Dish For 4.29.16
- Lawnmower Runs Over Donald Trump [VIDEO]
- 5 Best Songs on Drake’s ‘Views’
- Drake’s ‘VIEWS’ Arrives