Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. could be entering into one of the highest paid matches in boxing history. If the fight takes place there is going to be an amount of $200 million up for grabs.
The fight was a challenge initiated by Pacquiao and according to BOSSIP
Mayweather originally offered Pacquiao a flat $40m on condition that he keeps all the pay-TV money.
Pacquiao responded with a guarantee of $55m to Mayweather with them each taking a 50-50 split of the television revenue. No thanks, said Mayweather, who still wants all the extra loot for himself.
Pacquiao’s latest call is a challenge, also, to Mayweather’s insistence that he would win easily. If so 70 percent would net Mr Money in the region of $140m.
If you ask me no matter what they’re going to both be winners at the end of that match.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Daily Dish For 6.22.17
- 10 Great Musician Selfies for National Selfie Day
- 101.9 AMP Radio Selfie Hall of Fame
- Zayn Malik Says U.S. Airports Used to Profile Him
- TLC Promote Body Positivity in ‘Haters’ Video
- ‘Jerry Springer: The Opera’ Set for Off-Broadway Debut
- Future Announces New Run of 2017 Tour Dates
- Diversified Ken Dolls Are Coming to Toy Stores
- A Guy Wears A Dress To Work To Prove A Point
- The Key To A Good Selfie On National Selfie Day