[photogallerylink id=76345 align=left] Now that the Orlando Magic have moved their games to the brand new Amway Center, the arena that they used to play in, the old Amway Arena will be imploded. A few months back they held an auction where they got rid of the items inside the old Amway, the next stop will be to implode the old building.
According to Central Florida News 13, the Amway Arena, the home of the Orlando Magic for their first 21 years (1989-2010) in the NBA, which hasn’t been used since the Amway Center began being used in 2010. Sunday March 25 will be the day the implosion will take place, the last event to take place was the So You Think You Can Dance, tour on September 30th of 2010.
[photogallerylink id=69982 align=left]
See What’s New on JAMZ:
- Listen To Win Tickets To Leu Garden’s Dinosaur Invasion
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Gabriel Iglesias Tickets
- “Split” Movie Passes This Weekend Of Winning
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win A Digital Download of ‘Starboy’
- Play “Beat My Tweet” To Win Advance Screening Passes To “The Space Between Us”
- Jackie Evancho on Inauguration Performance: ‘I’m Hoping that I Can Bring People Together’
- Ed Sheeran on Keeping ‘Shape of You’
- The Chainsmokers are Taking Their Moms to the GRAMMYs
- Meek Mill Challenges Drake to Boxing Match?
- Kesha is Collaborating with Eagles of Death Metal