In an after show interview with MTV News for Stay Strong, Demi Lovato took a break from the seriousness of her documentary to laugh over a video of her rapping every word to a song by Rick Ross. Then MTV’s Suchin Pak told the audience that there was a big announcement Demi had to make.
Lovato then announced the return of Ashton Kutcher’s infamous prank show Punk’d and that she was the victim of prankster Nick Cannon.
It’s no surprise that Nick would be picked to cause havoc on other people’s lives and laugh at their expense. Take a look at a couple of the things he did during his stint as a DJ for 92.3 NOW in New York:
Nick pranks his former morning show partner Sarah Lee by pretending to send Sarah’s precious dog Charli Roo up, up and away by tying balloons to a stuffed animal pooch.
He also fooled celebrity blogger Perez Hilton and the world about his wife, Mariah Carey, giving birth to “dem babies!” In an elaborate scheme, Nick was able to fool everyone into thinking Mariah was going into labor — Perez was not amused.
Given all Cannon’s experience, Demi Lovato’s episode of Punk’d should be memorable. It will air on MTV on March 29th.
-Vittoria Colonna, 92.3 NOW
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Register To Win Tickets To See Mac Miller
- 6 Tips For Bringing A Date To Thanksgiving
- Adele’s “Hello” In 25 Different Styles!
- Kylie Jenner Denies Tyga Breakup Rumors
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- SeaWorld’s “Blue Friday” Includes BOGO Annual Passes
- 2 Chainz Debuts Ugly Christmas Sweater Line & ‘BFF’ Music Video
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Swizz Beatz Reveals Secret Message from Barack Obama, Plays KRS One Snippet
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green