In an after show interview with MTV News for Stay Strong, Demi Lovato took a break from the seriousness of her documentary to laugh over a video of her rapping every word to a song by Rick Ross. Then MTV’s Suchin Pak told the audience that there was a big announcement Demi had to make.
Lovato then announced the return of Ashton Kutcher’s infamous prank show Punk’d and that she was the victim of prankster Nick Cannon.Vodpod videos no longer available.
It’s no surprise that Nick would be picked to cause havoc on other people’s lives and laugh at their expense. Take a look at a couple of the things he did during his stint as a DJ for 92.3 NOW in New York:
Nick pranks his former morning show partner Sarah Lee by pretending to send Sarah’s precious dog Charli Roo up, up and away by tying balloons to a stuffed animal pooch.
He also fooled celebrity blogger Perez Hilton and the world about his wife, Mariah Carey, giving birth to “dem babies!” In an elaborate scheme, Nick was able to fool everyone into thinking Mariah was going into labor — Perez was not amused.
Given all Cannon’s experience, Demi Lovato’s episode of Punk’d should be memorable. It will air on MTV on March 29th.
-Vittoria Colonna, 92.3 NOW
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Zendaya And Vogue Celebrate The Evolution of Style
- Britney Spears Welcomed to Thailand with ‘Toxic’ Cover Video
- Adam Lambert Debuts New Single Live
- 5 Tips For First Time Furniture Buyers
- DJ Khaled Says There Was No Plan B to Rihanna on ‘Wild Thoughts’
- Watch Camila Cabello Sing Your Summer Tweets
- Watch this Gorilla Dance to ‘Maniac’
- Xzibit Defends Dr. Dre after Chance the Rapper Diss
- What Really Happens When ‘Despacito’ Plays On The Radio
- 5 Best Songs on DJ Khaled’s ‘Grateful’