Nick Cannon Teams Up With Ashton Kutcher to Punk Demi Lovato
In an after show interview with MTV News for Stay Strong, Demi Lovato took a break from the seriousness of her documentary to laugh over a video of her rapping every word to a song by Rick Ross. Then MTV’s Suchin Pak told the audience that there was a big announcement Demi had to make.
Lovato then announced the return of Ashton Kutcher’s infamous prank show Punk’d and that she was the victim of prankster Nick Cannon.
It’s no surprise that Nick would be picked to cause havoc on other people’s lives and laugh at their expense. Take a look at a couple of the things he did during his stint as a DJ for 92.3 NOW in New York:
Nick pranks his former morning show partner Sarah Lee by pretending to send Sarah’s precious dog Charli Roo up, up and away by tying balloons to a stuffed animal pooch.
He also fooled celebrity blogger Perez Hilton and the world about his wife, Mariah Carey, giving birth to “dem babies!” In an elaborate scheme, Nick was able to fool everyone into thinking Mariah was going into labor — Perez was not amused.
Given all Cannon’s experience, Demi Lovato’s episode of Punk’d should be memorable. It will air on MTV on March 29th.
-Vittoria Colonna, 92.3 NOW
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Get Ultra Fit For Ultra Music Festival
- Reality Check For 3/6/15: Harrison Ford Plane Crash, Kim Kardashians a BLONDE!, New Rihanna Song [VIDEO]
- Enter To Win Four Three-Day Tickets To Ultra Music Festival
- Harrison Ford in Critical Condition after Plane Crash
- Pharrell, Lorde, John Legend Parodied in the Funniest Bar Mitzvah Video of All Time: Watch
- Rihanna Teases New Song ‘Higher’ On Instagram: Listen
- The 6 Creepiest Characters Played By Anthony Hopkins
- ‘House of Cards’ Becomes a Sitcom in This Hilarious Parody
- It Cost $6.9 Million to Make ‘Blurred Lines’ a Hit, Here’s How
- The Clue that Lady Gaga Was Coming to American Horror Story