The New York Knicks forward J.R. Smith was fined $25,000 by the NBA for posting an in appropriate picture on his twitter page.
Smith posted a picture of model Tahiry’s “assets” on twitter, Tahiry just happens the be the ex-girlfriend of rapper Joe Budden, the tweet that was sent with the picture, which has since been deleted said: “I can’t watch the game like this @TheRealTahiry” w/ the picture
The two, Smith and Budden got into it a few weeks ago on Twitter, when Smith tried to get with Budden’s ex. Well from the looks of the picture it looks like J.R. got her. Check out the pic here and let me know if you think he should have been fined for the picture?
See What’s New on JAMZ:
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Pitbull Tickets
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To RARE Orlando
- Play Show Tune Tuesday To Win Tickets To The ‘I Love The 90’s Tour’
- Britney Spears Reveals Dream Car
- 8 Amazing Instagrams from Drake & Future’s ‘Summer Sixteen Tour’
- Gwen Stefani Shows Multi-Generational Appeal at Jones Beach Concert
- DJ Khaled on Police Brutality: ‘I Can’t Believe What’s Going On’
- [LISTEN] John Leguizamo Of ‘Ice Age: Collision Course’ With Chad & Jill
- [WATCH] Celebrate Selena Gomez 24th Birthday With Her Top 5 Hits
- 5 Seconds of Summer Fight Ghosts in New Video ‘Girls Talk Boys’