NBA Player J.R. Smith Fined $25,000 For A Picture Posted On His Twitter Page
The New York Knicks forward J.R. Smith was fined $25,000 by the NBA for posting an in appropriate picture on his twitter page.
Smith posted a picture of model Tahiry’s “assets” on twitter, Tahiry just happens the be the ex-girlfriend of rapper Joe Budden, the tweet that was sent with the picture, which has since been deleted said: “I can’t watch the game like this @TheRealTahiry” w/ the picture
The two, Smith and Budden got into it a few weeks ago on Twitter, when Smith tried to get with Budden’s ex. Well from the looks of the picture it looks like J.R. got her. Check out the pic here and let me know if you think he should have been fined for the picture?
See What’s New on JAMZ:
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- David Guetta Hits the Formula 1 Track in ‘Dangerous’ Video: Watch
- Nae Nae Dance Originators Tell Miley Cyrus She’s Doing it Wrong
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Chris Brown Settles D.C. Assault Lawsuit
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Nicki Minaj Drops ‘Pinkprint’ Teaser on Instagram: Watch
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Kendrick Lamar Performs ‘i’ at LeBron James’ First Home Game in Cleveland: Watch
- New Music To Know: Dej Loaf Puts Detroit on the Map, Again