The New York Knicks forward J.R. Smith was fined $25,000 by the NBA for posting an in appropriate picture on his twitter page.
Smith posted a picture of model Tahiry’s “assets” on twitter, Tahiry just happens the be the ex-girlfriend of rapper Joe Budden, the tweet that was sent with the picture, which has since been deleted said: “I can’t watch the game like this @TheRealTahiry” w/ the picture
The two, Smith and Budden got into it a few weeks ago on Twitter, when Smith tried to get with Budden’s ex. Well from the looks of the picture it looks like J.R. got her. Check out the pic here and let me know if you think he should have been fined for the picture?
See What’s New on JAMZ:
- Beyoncé Announces 2016 World Tour Dates
- Register To Win Goosebumps On DVD
- Jason Derulo Suffers Dance Injury, Requires Stitches
- Beyonce Bringing Formation World Tour To Tampa
- [PHOTOS] Coldplay, Bruno Mars, Beyonce Light Up Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show
- Beyoncé Shares New Song ‘Formation’
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See ‘Deadpool’
- Play What’s in Jill’s Purse To Win A $75 Gift Card To Jesse’s Girl Boulevard Boutique
- Listen To Win Tickets To R5, Sound Check Party & Meet ‘N Greets!
- Win Tickets To See The Rock Hard Male Revue