NBA Player J.R. Smith Fined $25,000 For A Picture Posted On His Twitter Page
The New York Knicks forward J.R. Smith was fined $25,000 by the NBA for posting an in appropriate picture on his twitter page.
Smith posted a picture of model Tahiry’s “assets” on twitter, Tahiry just happens the be the ex-girlfriend of rapper Joe Budden, the tweet that was sent with the picture, which has since been deleted said: “I can’t watch the game like this @TheRealTahiry” w/ the picture
The two, Smith and Budden got into it a few weeks ago on Twitter, when Smith tried to get with Budden’s ex. Well from the looks of the picture it looks like J.R. got her. Check out the pic here and let me know if you think he should have been fined for the picture?
See What’s New on JAMZ:
- Guilty Pleasures, Ed Sheeran & the History of the Doughnut with Rixton
- Rock in Rio USA Adds Big Sean, Smallpools, EDM Stages, More
- Boosie Fan Knocked Out While Trying to Get Onstage: Watch
- T.I. Confirms ‘ATL 2′ Is Filming
- Jeff Goldblum, Liam Hemsworth to Star in ‘Independence Day 2′
- New Avengers Trailer: Here’s What We Learned
- Watch This Guy Sing ‘Uptown Funk’ as ‘Family Guy’ Characters
- Prince Was a Junior High Basketball Star: See the Photo
- House of Cards: Let Frank Be Murderous, Dark, Insane Frank
- Jordin Sparks, 2 Chainz Drop ‘Double Tap’ Lyric Video: Watch