The New York Knicks forward J.R. Smith was fined $25,000 by the NBA for posting an in appropriate picture on his twitter page.
Smith posted a picture of model Tahiry’s “assets” on twitter, Tahiry just happens the be the ex-girlfriend of rapper Joe Budden, the tweet that was sent with the picture, which has since been deleted said: “I can’t watch the game like this @TheRealTahiry” w/ the picture
The two, Smith and Budden got into it a few weeks ago on Twitter, when Smith tried to get with Budden’s ex. Well from the looks of the picture it looks like J.R. got her. Check out the pic here and let me know if you think he should have been fined for the picture?
See What’s New on JAMZ:
- The Trailer For Justin Timberlake’s Netflix Concert Special Is Here
- Mary J. Blige Challenges Hillary Clinton with Bruce Springsteen Cover
- Skrillex, Tyga & Kylie Jenner Throw a Wild Party
- Rob Kardashian Bashes Sisters On Twitter
- Mary J. Blige Sings To Hilary Clinton In Upcoming Apple Music Interview
- Is Ariana Grande Considering a Move to Country Music?
- SeaWorld Orlando To Add Virtual Reality Element To “Kraken” Roller Coaster
- Katy Perry Gets Naked to Get Out the Vote
- Selena Gomez Becomes First with 100 Million Instagram Followers
- Alicia Keys’ Black Ball Benefit to Feature Chance the Rapper, Salt-n-Pepa, More