Kid Cudi Jumps Onto Billboard Hot 200 Albums Chart
He debuted his new album ‘WZRD‘ at #`10. His psychedelic rock album sold more than 66,000 units in one week. However, he took to his twitter last week to rant about his label only sending 55,000 albums to retail, but 45,000 of those 66,000 were digital albums, so there are plenty of albums on the shelf.
Local hip-hop-inspired dance act the Far East Movement is in studio prepping a new album for release this spring”Live My Life,” the lead off single, is the eighth best selling digital single of the week in the U.S. selling 127,000 copies in its debut week. It helps that teen sensation Justin Bieber makes a guest appearance on the track.
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Ed Sheeran Lands Role In ‘Sons Of Anarchy’ Creator’s Latest Medieval Drama
- Bobby Brown Releases Statement about Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Kelly Clarkson Covers Taylor Swift’s ‘Blank Space’
- Kanye Throws Mic and Storms Off Stage at Pan Am Games
- Fashion Find Of The Week: Silver Cuff Bracelet From Charlotte Russe
- Play It Don’t Play It: Austin Mahone “Dirty Work”
- Meek Mill Premieres ‘All Eyes on You’ Video with Nicki Minaj and Chris Brown
- Avril Lavigne Performs For The First Time In Year, Debuts New Single ‘Fly’ At Special Olympics
- Kanye to Caitlyn Jenner: ‘You Couldn’t Have Been Up Against More’
- Taylor Swift Drags Left Shark Into Her Feud With Katy Perry