With a short Tweet, Chris Brown released free new music to Team Breezy this past week. But this isn’t any old track — it’s entitled “How I Feel” and addresses not only his family history but ends with his feelings on his public relationship with Rihanna.
In a short 2 minutes and 34 seconds, Brown touches on his childhood, the domestic abuse his mother faced, and the unfair attention feels he’s received from the press. Brown raps on the track, ”But ain’t never gonna do no 60 Minutes interview/Cus all you wanna do is twist my words up/And all I wanna do is flip my birds up.”
After a few verses on being held hostage by fame and the fall out from sponsors after his widely reported domestic abuse incident involving Rihanna, which Brown refers to as a “tragedy,” he ends on an up note saying, ”I’m gonna keep on living my life from day to day/Learn from my mistakes.”
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Twenty One Pilots, Frank Ocean, Chance The Rapper to Headline Sasquatch Festival
- Justin Bieber Calls The Weeknd’s Music ‘Wack’
- Drake Joins Rae Sremmurd Onstage in Amsterdam
- Lance Bass Shares an ‘Alternative Fact’ about Betty White
- Madonna Says Her Quotes at D.C. Rally were Taken ‘Wildly Out of Context’
- Watch Ed Sheeran’s Poignant ‘Castle on the Hill’ Video
- Daily Dish For 1.23.17
- Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, More React to Anti-Trump Marches
- Play “Beat My Tweet” To Win Tickets To See Kehlani
- Play ‘Battle Of The Hoods’ To Win Big Sean Tickets