Chris Brown Releases “How I Feel”
With a short Tweet, Chris Brown released free new music to Team Breezy this past week. But this isn’t any old track — it’s entitled “How I Feel” and addresses not only his family history but ends with his feelings on his public relationship with Rihanna.
In a short 2 minutes and 34 seconds, Brown touches on his childhood, the domestic abuse his mother faced, and the unfair attention feels he’s received from the press. Brown raps on the track, ”But ain’t never gonna do no 60 Minutes interview/Cus all you wanna do is twist my words up/And all I wanna do is flip my birds up.”
After a few verses on being held hostage by fame and the fall out from sponsors after his widely reported domestic abuse incident involving Rihanna, which Brown refers to as a “tragedy,” he ends on an up note saying, ”I’m gonna keep on living my life from day to day/Learn from my mistakes.”
What’s new on JAMZ?
- One Direction’s Liam Payne “Shoves” Louis Tomlinson During Concert
- Reality Check For 10/6/15: Will Smith Rapping Again, $3 Boorito at Chipotle, General Mills Cereal Recall
- Listen to this Amazing Drake/Danzig Mash-Up
- Kesha’s Mom Calls Out Silent Artists
- Justin Bieber & Floyd Mayweather do Karaoke, Just Like You
- Tupac ‘Thug Life’ Letter Up for Auction
- Austin Mahone Pranks Fans at Madame Tussauds Orlando
- Will Smith Has 30 New Songs, Will Tour in the Summertime
- Kendrick Lamar Announces ‘Kunta’s Groove Sessions’ Tour
- Gigi Hadid Opens Up about Taylor Swift, #SquadGoals