With a short Tweet, Chris Brown released free new music to Team Breezy this past week. But this isn’t any old track — it’s entitled “How I Feel” and addresses not only his family history but ends with his feelings on his public relationship with Rihanna.
In a short 2 minutes and 34 seconds, Brown touches on his childhood, the domestic abuse his mother faced, and the unfair attention feels he’s received from the press. Brown raps on the track, ”But ain’t never gonna do no 60 Minutes interview/Cus all you wanna do is twist my words up/And all I wanna do is flip my birds up.”
After a few verses on being held hostage by fame and the fall out from sponsors after his widely reported domestic abuse incident involving Rihanna, which Brown refers to as a “tragedy,” he ends on an up note saying, ”I’m gonna keep on living my life from day to day/Learn from my mistakes.”
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Teyana Taylor’s Cat Face Explained
- This Video Will Make You Stop Texting And Driving Forever
- Jury Duty Causes Taylor Swift to Skip Out On VMAs
- Britney Spears Talks ‘Glory,’ Her VMA Performance and Vegas
- Niykee Heaton Announces ‘Centerfold’ Tour
- Alicia Keys Ditches Make-Up and Honors Martin Luther King, Jr. At VMAs
- Kanye West Wants ‘Unity’ & ‘Love’ with Taylor Swift
- #PhelpsFace Happened Because of Future
- Justin Bieber’s Instagram in Limbo
- Mariah Carey’s Sister Arrested for Prostitution