With a short Tweet, Chris Brown released free new music to Team Breezy this past week. But this isn’t any old track — it’s entitled “How I Feel” and addresses not only his family history but ends with his feelings on his public relationship with Rihanna.
In a short 2 minutes and 34 seconds, Brown touches on his childhood, the domestic abuse his mother faced, and the unfair attention feels he’s received from the press. Brown raps on the track, ”But ain’t never gonna do no 60 Minutes interview/Cus all you wanna do is twist my words up/And all I wanna do is flip my birds up.”
After a few verses on being held hostage by fame and the fall out from sponsors after his widely reported domestic abuse incident involving Rihanna, which Brown refers to as a “tragedy,” he ends on an up note saying, ”I’m gonna keep on living my life from day to day/Learn from my mistakes.”
What’s new on JAMZ?
- People’s Restaurant Habits
- Basic Repairs that People DON’T Know How To Do
- Daily Dish For 4.24.17
- AMPlified Saturdays At The Groove At Universal CityWalk®
- Play Show Tune Tuesdays to win Daniel Tosh tickets!
- Win Your Passes To The Advance Screening Of Marvel Studio’s Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win $100 To Qdoba
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets To See Enrique Iglesias And Pitbull
- Students Cover Prince’s ‘Let’s Work’ in Adorable Video
- Kendrick Lamar Confirms No New Music is Coming