With a short Tweet, Chris Brown released free new music to Team Breezy this past week. But this isn’t any old track — it’s entitled “How I Feel” and addresses not only his family history but ends with his feelings on his public relationship with Rihanna.
In a short 2 minutes and 34 seconds, Brown touches on his childhood, the domestic abuse his mother faced, and the unfair attention feels he’s received from the press. Brown raps on the track, ”But ain’t never gonna do no 60 Minutes interview/Cus all you wanna do is twist my words up/And all I wanna do is flip my birds up.”
After a few verses on being held hostage by fame and the fall out from sponsors after his widely reported domestic abuse incident involving Rihanna, which Brown refers to as a “tragedy,” he ends on an up note saying, ”I’m gonna keep on living my life from day to day/Learn from my mistakes.”
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Daily Dish For 7.20.17
- Kesha: My Mom Was Dumping Buckets of Glitter on My Boobs
- Watch The Script Read Sexy Lines from ’50 Shades Darker’
- Jada Pinkett Smith was a Drug Dealer when She Met Tupac Shakur
- Danie B Movie Review: “Girls Trip”
- Tyler, the Creator Drops New Track ‘I Ain’t Got Time!’
- Ed Sheeran Says He Didn’t Quit Twitter Over ‘Game of Thrones’
- Julia Michaels Announces New Album ‘Nervous System’
- Future and Ciara’s Son Featured in Gap Kids Ad Campaign
- Monica Lewinsky Praises JAY-Z’s Male Vulnerability on ‘4:44’