With a short Tweet, Chris Brown released free new music to Team Breezy this past week. But this isn’t any old track — it’s entitled “How I Feel” and addresses not only his family history but ends with his feelings on his public relationship with Rihanna.
In a short 2 minutes and 34 seconds, Brown touches on his childhood, the domestic abuse his mother faced, and the unfair attention feels he’s received from the press. Brown raps on the track, ”But ain’t never gonna do no 60 Minutes interview/Cus all you wanna do is twist my words up/And all I wanna do is flip my birds up.”
After a few verses on being held hostage by fame and the fall out from sponsors after his widely reported domestic abuse incident involving Rihanna, which Brown refers to as a “tragedy,” he ends on an up note saying, ”I’m gonna keep on living my life from day to day/Learn from my mistakes.”
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Swizz Beatz Reports on DMX: ‘He’s Good and in Great Spirits’
- Why Meghan Trainor Should Win the Best New Artist GRAMMY
- What’s the Best Justin Bieber Song for Getting Down? Ask Hailey Baldwin
- Watch Little Mix’s New Video for ‘Secret Love Song’ Featuring Jason Derulo
- Carly Rae Jepsen Covers ‘Full House’ Theme in New Trailer
- Watch Wu-Tang’s Ghostface Killah Fire Back at Martin Shkreli
- Go Behind The Scenes of Taylor Swift’s ‘Out Of The Woods’ Music Video
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Shares Kiss With Harvard Student
- The Best Valentine Dates According To Your Sign
- Win Tickets For You & 10 Girlfriends To See ‘How To Be Single’ And A $100 Visa Gift Card