Chris Brown Releases “How I Feel”
With a short Tweet, Chris Brown released free new music to Team Breezy this past week. But this isn’t any old track — it’s entitled “How I Feel” and addresses not only his family history but ends with his feelings on his public relationship with Rihanna.
In a short 2 minutes and 34 seconds, Brown touches on his childhood, the domestic abuse his mother faced, and the unfair attention feels he’s received from the press. Brown raps on the track, ”But ain’t never gonna do no 60 Minutes interview/Cus all you wanna do is twist my words up/And all I wanna do is flip my birds up.”
After a few verses on being held hostage by fame and the fall out from sponsors after his widely reported domestic abuse incident involving Rihanna, which Brown refers to as a “tragedy,” he ends on an up note saying, ”I’m gonna keep on living my life from day to day/Learn from my mistakes.”
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Taylor Swift & Beyonce Are Among Forbes’ 100 Most Powerful Women
- Disclosure Keep ‘Holding On’ with Gregory Porter-Assisted New Song: Listen
- [PHOTOS] Memorial Day Beach Crashers
- Frank Ocean Has Been Recording New Album at Abbey Road
- Liam Payne Continues Love for Oasis By Covering ‘Wonderwall’ in Mexico: Watch
- Sorry, Hopeless Romantics: Meek Mill Says He & Nicki Minaj Aren’t Engaged… Yet
- Jason Derulo & Jennifer Lopez Star on New Song ‘Try Me': Listen
- A Letter From A Mother To Her Son: ‘Don’t Let One Girl That Breaks Your Heart Ruin You’
- Ciara Is the Face of Roberto Cavalli’s Fall/Winter 2015 Collection
- Drake Changed the Lyrics of ‘Madonna’ to Include Rihanna’s Name Instead