Chris Brown Releases “How I Feel”
With a short Tweet, Chris Brown released free new music to Team Breezy this past week. But this isn’t any old track — it’s entitled “How I Feel” and addresses not only his family history but ends with his feelings on his public relationship with Rihanna.
In a short 2 minutes and 34 seconds, Brown touches on his childhood, the domestic abuse his mother faced, and the unfair attention feels he’s received from the press. Brown raps on the track, ”But ain’t never gonna do no 60 Minutes interview/Cus all you wanna do is twist my words up/And all I wanna do is flip my birds up.”
After a few verses on being held hostage by fame and the fall out from sponsors after his widely reported domestic abuse incident involving Rihanna, which Brown refers to as a “tragedy,” he ends on an up note saying, ”I’m gonna keep on living my life from day to day/Learn from my mistakes.”
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Kelly Clarkson Announces 2015 Tour Dates
- Seriously, There’s No Ghost at Disneyland
- Cashmere Cat Drops New Song ‘Adore’ with Ariana Grande: Listen
- Better Call Saul Episode 5 Recap: Precious Moments
- Jimmy Fallon & Kelly Clarkson Show Off the History of Pop Duets, Sing ‘Em All: Watch
- Nick Young Uses Drake Lyric to Defend Girlfriend Iggy Azalea Against ESPN SportsCenter Diss
- Katy Perry Is Selling Her Own Left Shark Onesies, Because Of Course She Is
- Reality Check for 3/3/15: Godmother Taylor Swift, Free Pancakes, Abercrombie’s Abs, Idiot In The News
- Justin Bieber to Seth Rogen: ‘Roast Me’
- Jared Leto Has Cut Off His Hair, America Mourns: See the Photos