With a short Tweet, Chris Brown released free new music to Team Breezy this past week. But this isn’t any old track — it’s entitled “How I Feel” and addresses not only his family history but ends with his feelings on his public relationship with Rihanna.
In a short 2 minutes and 34 seconds, Brown touches on his childhood, the domestic abuse his mother faced, and the unfair attention feels he’s received from the press. Brown raps on the track, ”But ain’t never gonna do no 60 Minutes interview/Cus all you wanna do is twist my words up/And all I wanna do is flip my birds up.”
After a few verses on being held hostage by fame and the fall out from sponsors after his widely reported domestic abuse incident involving Rihanna, which Brown refers to as a “tragedy,” he ends on an up note saying, ”I’m gonna keep on living my life from day to day/Learn from my mistakes.”
What’s new on JAMZ?
- 5 Best Songs on Future’s New Album ‘HNDRXX’
- Downtown Food And Wine Fest Survival Kit
- Kendrick Lamar Loves Nicki Minaj’s ‘Make Love” Verse
- Ariana Grande’s Charm is ‘Dangerous’ in New York City
- Deadmau5 Gives Free Download of Unreleased Tracks
- Jason Derulo Drops ‘Swalla’ Featuring Nicki Minaj & Ty Dolla $ign
- Justin Bieber Did Not Pee His Pants. Here’s What Happened.
- John Mayer Unpacks ‘The Search for Everything’ Wave 2
- Ice Cube: ‘The First Two Scripts I Wrote Were Wack; The Third One Was ‘Friday’”
- Paula Patton Accuses Robin Thicke of ‘Tampering’ with Court Order