Being Bullied Helped Khloe Kardashian-Odom Prepare For Stardom
Khloe Kardashian-Odom has catapulted into super-stardom thanks to the reality show ‘Keeping up with the Kardashians‘ on E!. She opened up to ‘OUT‘ magazine to discuss how her past has helped her prepare for super-stardom.
Khloe may have the ‘mouth’ on her reality television show, but that doesn’t mean she’s not prone to being bullied. She admits it’s horrible to be bullied. ‘We live in a world where some people bring others down in order to make themselves feel better,” she said.
Kardashian-Odom said that she’s learned you have to remain true to yourself, and that you can’t please everyone.
“Over the years, I’ve learned to embrace everything about myself flaws and all, and build a resistance to negativity. I truly try to not pay attention to it. So I just believe that for every hater or bully I have, there are 100 people who love me.”
Her reality show with husband Lamar Odom airs on sundays at 10pm on E!.
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- New At 9: Tech N9ne-‘Hood Go Crazy’ (feat. 2 Chainz & B.o.B)
- Iggy Azalea Cancels The Great Escape Tour
- Justin Bieber Serenades Newly Engaged Couple with ‘I’ll Make Love To You': Watch
- See Nicki Minaj’s Sexy New ‘Cosmopolitan’ Cover
- Beat My Tweet For Tickets To See Walk The Moon
- Tickets To Orlando Eye And More
- Little Mix Become Your New Queen Bee Overlords in ‘Black Magic’ Video: Watch
- You’re Invited to Jamie Foxx & Chris Brown’s House Party for Their ‘You Changed Me’ Video: Watch
- Ed Sheeran Just Met a New Friend: His Own Wax Figure
- This Beyonce/DuckTales Mashup Is Complete & Utter Perfection