Being Bullied Helped Khloe Kardashian-Odom Prepare For Stardom
Khloe Kardashian-Odom has catapulted into super-stardom thanks to the reality show ‘Keeping up with the Kardashians‘ on E!. She opened up to ‘OUT‘ magazine to discuss how her past has helped her prepare for super-stardom.
Khloe may have the ‘mouth’ on her reality television show, but that doesn’t mean she’s not prone to being bullied. She admits it’s horrible to be bullied. ‘We live in a world where some people bring others down in order to make themselves feel better,” she said.
Kardashian-Odom said that she’s learned you have to remain true to yourself, and that you can’t please everyone.
“Over the years, I’ve learned to embrace everything about myself flaws and all, and build a resistance to negativity. I truly try to not pay attention to it. So I just believe that for every hater or bully I have, there are 100 people who love me.”
Her reality show with husband Lamar Odom airs on sundays at 10pm on E!.
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Iranians Who Made Tehran ‘Happy’ Video Sentenced to Six Months in Jail, 91 Lashings
- Pitbull Is Visited By A Lady In A Red Dress In ‘Fireball': Watch
- [PHOTOS] TwentyOne Pilots Meet & Greet At The House Of Blues
- [PHOTOS] New York Stops By The LA Connect Green Room!
- Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea Unite in ‘Booty’ Video: Watch
- Avicii Drops New Song ‘The Nights’ for FIFA 2015
- Trending: Did Ariana Grande Say That She Hopes Her Fans Die?
- [VIDEO] J-Lo, Iggy Azalea, Nicki Minaj and Pittbull: “Booty”
- Disney + Hot Dads With Their Kids = DILFs Of Instagram