Khloe Kardashian-Odom has catapulted into super-stardom thanks to the reality show ‘Keeping up with the Kardashians‘ on E!. She opened up to ‘OUT‘ magazine to discuss how her past has helped her prepare for super-stardom.
Khloe may have the ‘mouth’ on her reality television show, but that doesn’t mean she’s not prone to being bullied. She admits it’s horrible to be bullied. ‘We live in a world where some people bring others down in order to make themselves feel better,” she said.
Kardashian-Odom said that she’s learned you have to remain true to yourself, and that you can’t please everyone.
“Over the years, I’ve learned to embrace everything about myself flaws and all, and build a resistance to negativity. I truly try to not pay attention to it. So I just believe that for every hater or bully I have, there are 100 people who love me.”
Her reality show with husband Lamar Odom airs on sundays at 10pm on E!.
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See ‘Deadpool’
- Play What’s in Jill’s Purse To Win A $75 Gift Card To Jesse’s Girl Boulevard Boutique
- Listen To Win Tickets To R5, Sound Check Party & Meet ‘N Greets!
- Win Tickets To See The Rock Hard Male Revue
- 1019 AMP Radio “What’s Your Status” Party At 180 Skytop Lounge
- Bruno Mars to Join Coldplay for Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Meek Mill Gets 90 Days of House Arrest
- Register To Win Tickets To See ‘Pride And Prejudice And Zombies’
- Listen All Weekend To Win Tickets To See ‘Pride And Prejudice And Zombies’
- Win “Everything But The Bachelor” Every Day This Week