Being Bullied Helped Khloe Kardashian-Odom Prepare For Stardom
Khloe Kardashian-Odom has catapulted into super-stardom thanks to the reality show ‘Keeping up with the Kardashians‘ on E!. She opened up to ‘OUT‘ magazine to discuss how her past has helped her prepare for super-stardom.
Khloe may have the ‘mouth’ on her reality television show, but that doesn’t mean she’s not prone to being bullied. She admits it’s horrible to be bullied. ‘We live in a world where some people bring others down in order to make themselves feel better,” she said.
Kardashian-Odom said that she’s learned you have to remain true to yourself, and that you can’t please everyone.
“Over the years, I’ve learned to embrace everything about myself flaws and all, and build a resistance to negativity. I truly try to not pay attention to it. So I just believe that for every hater or bully I have, there are 100 people who love me.”
Her reality show with husband Lamar Odom airs on sundays at 10pm on E!.
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Azealia Banks Takes on Nicki Minaj in Miley Cyrus Body Image Debate
- No New Lady Gaga Album Until After ‘American Horror Story’
- Nicki Minaj Explains why Miley Cyrus Made Her So Mad at the VMAs
- Iggy Azalea Announces New Album Title
- [PHOTOS] Howl-O-Scream Zombies & Naughty Nurses At The AMP Radio Studios
- Mariah Carey Directs ‘A Christmas Melody’ Movie in Time for the Holidays
- Taylor Swift’s ‘New Songs that Will Make Your Life Awesome’ List
- Watch Adam Lambert’s Trailer for ‘Another Lonely Night’ Video
- Justin Bieber Posts Video Playing John Mayer Riff
- Reality Check For 10/7/15: Jay Leno Steps In For Jimmy Fallon, Ariana Grande Kisses Her BFF, Girl Sneezes 12,000 Times A Day