Being Bullied Helped Khloe Kardashian-Odom Prepare For Stardom
Khloe Kardashian-Odom has catapulted into super-stardom thanks to the reality show ‘Keeping up with the Kardashians‘ on E!. She opened up to ‘OUT‘ magazine to discuss how her past has helped her prepare for super-stardom.
Khloe may have the ‘mouth’ on her reality television show, but that doesn’t mean she’s not prone to being bullied. She admits it’s horrible to be bullied. ‘We live in a world where some people bring others down in order to make themselves feel better,” she said.
Kardashian-Odom said that she’s learned you have to remain true to yourself, and that you can’t please everyone.
“Over the years, I’ve learned to embrace everything about myself flaws and all, and build a resistance to negativity. I truly try to not pay attention to it. So I just believe that for every hater or bully I have, there are 100 people who love me.”
Her reality show with husband Lamar Odom airs on sundays at 10pm on E!.
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Kayne West Takes Offensive To Another Level!!
- Beyonce Preggers Again? Jay-Z Says So…
- Does Nicki Minaj Have a Fake Butt? Some People Think So
- Drake’s Face Pasted on Wheelchair Signs Across Toronto
- Grimes Scraps Entire Album Because It ‘Sucked’
- Chris Brown, Trey Songz Pay Homage to R. Kelly on ‘Songs on 12 Play': Listen
- BANKS is the Indestructible Video Star
- Chris Brown on Ray Rice: ‘I’ve Been Down That Road’
- President Obama Visits Student Who Wished for Beyoncé Instead
- Kendrick Lamar, Ellie Goulding & Calvin Harris to Perform at the Bermuda Triangle on Halloween