Khloe Kardashian-Odom has catapulted into super-stardom thanks to the reality show ‘Keeping up with the Kardashians‘ on E!. She opened up to ‘OUT‘ magazine to discuss how her past has helped her prepare for super-stardom.
Khloe may have the ‘mouth’ on her reality television show, but that doesn’t mean she’s not prone to being bullied. She admits it’s horrible to be bullied. ‘We live in a world where some people bring others down in order to make themselves feel better,” she said.
Kardashian-Odom said that she’s learned you have to remain true to yourself, and that you can’t please everyone.
“Over the years, I’ve learned to embrace everything about myself flaws and all, and build a resistance to negativity. I truly try to not pay attention to it. So I just believe that for every hater or bully I have, there are 100 people who love me.”
Her reality show with husband Lamar Odom airs on sundays at 10pm on E!.
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Listen to the Original Demo Version of Tupac’s ‘Dear Mama’
- Did Harry Styles Just Chop Off His Hair?
- 5 Drake ‘SNL’ Sketches We Hope to See
- 50 Cent and Chris Brown Drop New Track ‘No Romeo No Juliet’
- Tegan and Sara Release ‘100x’ Video
- Adele Helps Same-Sex Couple Get Engaged
- Watch Chance the Rapper Debut ‘Blessings’ on Jimmy Fallon
- Watch Shakira’s Mother’s Day Message
- Jennifer Lopez Releases ‘Ain’t Your Mama’ Video
- Daily Dish For 5.6.16