Khloe Kardashian-Odom has catapulted into super-stardom thanks to the reality show ‘Keeping up with the Kardashians‘ on E!. She opened up to ‘OUT‘ magazine to discuss how her past has helped her prepare for super-stardom.
Khloe may have the ‘mouth’ on her reality television show, but that doesn’t mean she’s not prone to being bullied. She admits it’s horrible to be bullied. ‘We live in a world where some people bring others down in order to make themselves feel better,” she said.
Kardashian-Odom said that she’s learned you have to remain true to yourself, and that you can’t please everyone.
“Over the years, I’ve learned to embrace everything about myself flaws and all, and build a resistance to negativity. I truly try to not pay attention to it. So I just believe that for every hater or bully I have, there are 100 people who love me.”
Her reality show with husband Lamar Odom airs on sundays at 10pm on E!.
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- The 9th Annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest Pre-Sale Tickets On Sale NOW!
- If You Need Something Happy Today, Here Is Elliot (Jill’s Son) Singing Macklemore
- Daily Dish For 1.20.17
- Little Mix’s Video for ‘Touch’ is a Sexy Explosion of Pastel
- James Corden and Kate Hudson Take Dance Lessons From Toddlers
- Louis Tomlinson and Steve Aoki Talk ‘Just Hold On’
- Fifth Harmony Performs For The First Time Without Camila Cabello
- Backstreet Boys Asked To Perform For Inauguration
- Jennifer Lopez Confirms Drake Collaboration
- Ryan Adams Premieres New Track ‘Doomsday’