Khloe Kardashian-Odom has catapulted into super-stardom thanks to the reality show ‘Keeping up with the Kardashians‘ on E!. She opened up to ‘OUT‘ magazine to discuss how her past has helped her prepare for super-stardom.
Khloe may have the ‘mouth’ on her reality television show, but that doesn’t mean she’s not prone to being bullied. She admits it’s horrible to be bullied. ‘We live in a world where some people bring others down in order to make themselves feel better,” she said.
Kardashian-Odom said that she’s learned you have to remain true to yourself, and that you can’t please everyone.
“Over the years, I’ve learned to embrace everything about myself flaws and all, and build a resistance to negativity. I truly try to not pay attention to it. So I just believe that for every hater or bully I have, there are 100 people who love me.”
Her reality show with husband Lamar Odom airs on sundays at 10pm on E!.
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Ellie Goulding & Kygo Team for New Single ‘First Time’
- Jeremih Drops ‘I Think of You’ Video Ft. Chris Brown & Big Sean
- Beyoncé Launches Scholarship Program for Young Women
- Ellie Goulding Reunites with Ex-Boyfriend Midair at ‘Magic Mike Live’
- Beyonce Launches Formation Scholarship
- Drake to Host First-Ever ‘NBA Awards’
- Big Boi Makes Television Debut of ‘Mic Jack’ On ‘Tonight Show’
- Unfiltered Pics Of Kim Kardashian At The Beach
- The One Thing Men Hate To Hear When Approached By Women
- Kendrick Lamar’s ‘DAMN.’ Tracks Flood the ‘Billboard’ Hot 100