Being Bullied Helped Khloe Kardashian-Odom Prepare For Stardom
Khloe Kardashian-Odom has catapulted into super-stardom thanks to the reality show ‘Keeping up with the Kardashians‘ on E!. She opened up to ‘OUT‘ magazine to discuss how her past has helped her prepare for super-stardom.
Khloe may have the ‘mouth’ on her reality television show, but that doesn’t mean she’s not prone to being bullied. She admits it’s horrible to be bullied. ‘We live in a world where some people bring others down in order to make themselves feel better,” she said.
Kardashian-Odom said that she’s learned you have to remain true to yourself, and that you can’t please everyone.
“Over the years, I’ve learned to embrace everything about myself flaws and all, and build a resistance to negativity. I truly try to not pay attention to it. So I just believe that for every hater or bully I have, there are 100 people who love me.”
Her reality show with husband Lamar Odom airs on sundays at 10pm on E!.
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Taylor Swift Is Getting a GRAMMY Museum Exhibit, ‘The Taylor Swift Experience’
- Watch a Bunch of Old People Dance to ‘Turn Down for What’
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Eminem Rape Line, Says She’s Bored of ‘Old Men Threatening Young Women’
- Nicki Minaj, One Direction, Charli XCX Coming to ‘SNL’
- Mary J. Blige, Disclosure Release New Collab ‘Follow’: Listen
- Sia Offers ‘Iko Iko’ Cover in Pledge on Husband’s Kickstarter Campaign
- Lana Del Rey is Sexually Assaulted in Unearthed NSFW Marilyn Manson Video
- André 3000′s Outkast Reunion Tour Jumpsuits Get Their Own Art Exhibit
- Nicki Minaj Takes Over on the New David Guetta Jam, ‘Hey Mama’: Listen
- This Way To Eat Oreos Will Blow Your Mind!! [Video]