50 Cent To Headline Show ‘Shady 2.0 SXSW Showcase’
50 Cent will headline at the Austin Music Hall on March 16th, performing his 2003 debut album in its entirety ‘Get Rich or Die Tryin.’ Also performing that night will be Yelawolf and Slaughterhouse. Big K.R.I.T., Schoolboy Q, Action Bronson, Don Trip, STS and the Foodchain will also take the stage at some point. No word on if Eminem will perform that night.
Sway Calloway, MTV News correspondent and Shade 45 Radio host will host the evening. Unlike the confirmed news that Jay-Z’s performance will be simulcast live, there is still no word on whether or not Shady 2.0 will be simulcast.
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- David Guetta Hits the Formula 1 Track in ‘Dangerous’ Video: Watch
- Nae Nae Dance Originators Tell Miley Cyrus She’s Doing it Wrong
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Chris Brown Settles D.C. Assault Lawsuit
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Nicki Minaj Drops ‘Pinkprint’ Teaser on Instagram: Watch
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Kendrick Lamar Performs ‘i’ at LeBron James’ First Home Game in Cleveland: Watch
- New Music To Know: Dej Loaf Puts Detroit on the Map, Again