50 Cent To Headline Show ‘Shady 2.0 SXSW Showcase’
50 Cent will headline at the Austin Music Hall on March 16th, performing his 2003 debut album in its entirety ‘Get Rich or Die Tryin.’ Also performing that night will be Yelawolf and Slaughterhouse. Big K.R.I.T., Schoolboy Q, Action Bronson, Don Trip, STS and the Foodchain will also take the stage at some point. No word on if Eminem will perform that night.
Sway Calloway, MTV News correspondent and Shade 45 Radio host will host the evening. Unlike the confirmed news that Jay-Z’s performance will be simulcast live, there is still no word on whether or not Shady 2.0 will be simulcast.
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- One Direction’s Liam Payne “Shoves” Louis Tomlinson During Concert
- Reality Check For 10/6/15: Will Smith Rapping Again, $3 Boorito at Chipotle, General Mills Cereal Recall
- Listen to this Amazing Drake/Danzig Mash-Up
- Kesha’s Mom Calls Out Silent Artists
- Justin Bieber & Floyd Mayweather do Karaoke, Just Like You
- Tupac ‘Thug Life’ Letter Up for Auction
- Austin Mahone Pranks Fans at Madame Tussauds Orlando
- Will Smith Has 30 New Songs, Will Tour in the Summertime
- Kendrick Lamar Announces ‘Kunta’s Groove Sessions’ Tour
- Gigi Hadid Opens Up about Taylor Swift, #SquadGoals