50 Cent will headline at the Austin Music Hall on March 16th, performing his 2003 debut album in its entirety ‘Get Rich or Die Tryin.’ Also performing that night will be Yelawolf and Slaughterhouse. Big K.R.I.T., Schoolboy Q, Action Bronson, Don Trip, STS and the Foodchain will also take the stage at some point. No word on if Eminem will perform that night.
Sway Calloway, MTV News correspondent and Shade 45 Radio host will host the evening. Unlike the confirmed news that Jay-Z’s performance will be simulcast live, there is still no word on whether or not Shady 2.0 will be simulcast.
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Vic Mensa to Join JAY-Z on ‘4:44’ Tour Dates
- Logic’s ‘1-800-273-8255’ Gets Seal of Approval from Tommy Tutone
- Taylor Swift Meets Her Multiple Selves in New Behind the Scenes Clip
- Jay-Z May Have Turned Down Headlining Super Bowl
- Ty Dolla $ign Announces ‘Beach House 3’ Release Date with 2 New Songs
- Did Jay-Z Turn Down a Super Bowl Halftime Performance?
- These Princess Dress Blankets Are Everything
- Wiz Khalifa, French Montana To Star in ‘The After Party’
- Migos’ Offset Honors Grandmother with $500K Cancer Research Campaign
- Celebs Show Love For Puerto Rico And Mexico On Social Media After Devastating Earthquake And Hurricane