50 Cent To Headline Show ‘Shady 2.0 SXSW Showcase’
50 Cent will headline at the Austin Music Hall on March 16th, performing his 2003 debut album in its entirety ‘Get Rich or Die Tryin.’ Also performing that night will be Yelawolf and Slaughterhouse. Big K.R.I.T., Schoolboy Q, Action Bronson, Don Trip, STS and the Foodchain will also take the stage at some point. No word on if Eminem will perform that night.
Sway Calloway, MTV News correspondent and Shade 45 Radio host will host the evening. Unlike the confirmed news that Jay-Z’s performance will be simulcast live, there is still no word on whether or not Shady 2.0 will be simulcast.
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Stephen Hawking Has a Scientific Solution For Those Still Coping With Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction
- Demi Lovato Dedicates ‘Warrior’ to Bruce Jenner in Concert: Watch
- Mariah Carey Returns to ’90s Roots with Breakup Anthem ‘Infinity': Listen
- Jay Z Takes to Twitter to Defend Tidal: ‘We Aren’t Perfect, But We Are Determined’
- Jared Leto Teases Joker ‘Suicide Squad’ Role with New Photo
- Reality Check For 4/27/15: Bruce Jenner Breaks Records, Furious 7 Beats Frozen, Tidal is NOT a flop
- Win Tickets To See Fifth Harmony
- Win Tickets To See Ed Sheeran
- Beat My Tweet For Tickets To See Nico & Vinz
- Win Tickets To Ride The Orlando Eye