50 Cent To Headline Show ‘Shady 2.0 SXSW Showcase’
50 Cent will headline at the Austin Music Hall on March 16th, performing his 2003 debut album in its entirety ‘Get Rich or Die Tryin.’ Also performing that night will be Yelawolf and Slaughterhouse. Big K.R.I.T., Schoolboy Q, Action Bronson, Don Trip, STS and the Foodchain will also take the stage at some point. No word on if Eminem will perform that night.
Sway Calloway, MTV News correspondent and Shade 45 Radio host will host the evening. Unlike the confirmed news that Jay-Z’s performance will be simulcast live, there is still no word on whether or not Shady 2.0 will be simulcast.
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Justin Bieber’s DUI Trial Delayed to May 5
- Win Tickets To See Miley Cyrus At The Amway Center
- Cool Things Your iPhone Can Do!
- Free Iced Coffee Day At Dunkin’ Donuts
- Interview: Sky Ferreira on Why Men Just Don’t Get It
- One Direction Working with Good Charlotte, Kodaline on Upcoming Album
- Watch the Phone: Jay Z & Kanye to Perform Together at SXSW
- Stream Skrillex’s Debut Album ‘Recess’
- Lana Del Rey Announces 2014 North American Tour
- Justin Bieber Surprises SXSW With Intimate Show Surrounded By Screams