Whitney Houston Will Leaves Estate To Daughter Bobbi Kristina
[photogallerylink id=78036 align=left]Inside Edition has revealed that the last will and testament of Whitney Houston states that her entire estate will be left to her only child, daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown.
According to the will, she will receive part of the money through a trust when she reaches 21. Bobbi Kristina is currently 19. She will receive more money as she turns 25 and finally be entitled to the bulk of the estate at age 30. She will also be able to withdraw funds from the trust for specific reasons, including things like school tuition and starting a business.
She is also to inherit her mother’s physical items like jewelry, furniture, cars, etc.
Her father, Bobby Brown, is mentioned in the will but will not be receiving anything.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Justin Bieber Brings Sexy Back With Rendition of Boyz II Men’s ‘I’ll Make Love To You’
- Kanye West Reveals How Much He Really Loves Kim Kardashian In One Sweet Tweet
- A$AP Rocky Drops ‘At.Long.Last.A$AP’ Early on iTunes: Download + Stream
- Reality Check For 5/26/15: The Rock’s Selfie Record, Johnny Depp Possible Jail Time, Long Weekend Box Office
- Beat My Tweet For Tickets To Universal Orlando’s® 25th Anniversary Concert Series: Pitbull
- Win Tickets To Insidious: Chapter 3 Advance Screening
- Win Tickets To One Magical Weekend’s Riptide
- Is Kanye West Saying ‘All Day’ or ‘Audi’?
- The Persuasions Say Jamie xx Didn’t Ask to Use Sample on New Song, Later Denied
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look