Whitney Houston Will Leaves Estate To Daughter Bobbi Kristina
[photogallerylink id=78036 align=left]Inside Edition has revealed that the last will and testament of Whitney Houston states that her entire estate will be left to her only child, daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown.
According to the will, she will receive part of the money through a trust when she reaches 21. Bobbi Kristina is currently 19. She will receive more money as she turns 25 and finally be entitled to the bulk of the estate at age 30. She will also be able to withdraw funds from the trust for specific reasons, including things like school tuition and starting a business.
She is also to inherit her mother’s physical items like jewelry, furniture, cars, etc.
Her father, Bobby Brown, is mentioned in the will but will not be receiving anything.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Azealia Banks Takes on Nicki Minaj in Miley Cyrus Body Image Debate
- No New Lady Gaga Album Until After ‘American Horror Story’
- Nicki Minaj Explains why Miley Cyrus Made Her So Mad at the VMAs
- Iggy Azalea Announces New Album Title
- [PHOTOS] Howl-O-Scream Zombies & Naughty Nurses At The AMP Radio Studios
- Mariah Carey Directs ‘A Christmas Melody’ Movie in Time for the Holidays
- Taylor Swift’s ‘New Songs that Will Make Your Life Awesome’ List
- Watch Adam Lambert’s Trailer for ‘Another Lonely Night’ Video
- Justin Bieber Posts Video Playing John Mayer Riff
- Reality Check For 10/7/15: Jay Leno Steps In For Jimmy Fallon, Ariana Grande Kisses Her BFF, Girl Sneezes 12,000 Times A Day