Whitney Houston Will Leaves Estate To Daughter Bobbi Kristina
[photogallerylink id=78036 align=left]Inside Edition has revealed that the last will and testament of Whitney Houston states that her entire estate will be left to her only child, daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown.
According to the will, she will receive part of the money through a trust when she reaches 21. Bobbi Kristina is currently 19. She will receive more money as she turns 25 and finally be entitled to the bulk of the estate at age 30. She will also be able to withdraw funds from the trust for specific reasons, including things like school tuition and starting a business.
She is also to inherit her mother’s physical items like jewelry, furniture, cars, etc.
Her father, Bobby Brown, is mentioned in the will but will not be receiving anything.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Watch Kiesza Dance with Her Clothes in ‘No Enemiesz’ Video
- Watch Drake YOLO It Up, Do the Shmoney Dance at a Dave & Buster’s
- Watch Iggy Azalea’s ‘SNL’ Promo with Jim Carrey
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- YG Jumps On Remix of Fergie’s ‘L.A. Love (La La)': Listen
- Iggy Azalea Releases ‘Beg For it,’ Featuring MØ: Listen
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Score A Pair Of Tickets To See Usher Live At The Amway Center On December 12th!
- Listen To Dustin Every Morning To Win Your Tickets To The Electric Daisy Carnival!
- Monica Lewinsky Thanks All the Artists Like Nicki Minaj & Eminem Who Name-Dropped Her in Their Songs: Watch