Whitney Houston Will Leaves Estate To Daughter Bobbi Kristina
[photogallerylink id=78036 align=left]Inside Edition has revealed that the last will and testament of Whitney Houston states that her entire estate will be left to her only child, daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown.
According to the will, she will receive part of the money through a trust when she reaches 21. Bobbi Kristina is currently 19. She will receive more money as she turns 25 and finally be entitled to the bulk of the estate at age 30. She will also be able to withdraw funds from the trust for specific reasons, including things like school tuition and starting a business.
She is also to inherit her mother’s physical items like jewelry, furniture, cars, etc.
Her father, Bobby Brown, is mentioned in the will but will not be receiving anything.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Kendrick Lamar Announces New Album
- Diners, Drive-Ins & Drake: Guy Fieri and Drake’s Budding Bromance
- Win VIP Tickets For McFadden’s St. Patrick’s Day And A $50 Gift Card
- Maybe It’s a Hoax, But Adele’s ’25’ Was Spotted on Amazon Today
- 101.9 AMP Radio #WorldPremiereMonday Featuring Jason Derulo
- 5 Harrison Ford Close Calls in Movies
- The Inevitable Star Wars Related Tweets About Harrison Ford’s Plane Crash
- Watch and Learn, Chappie: 10 Robots that Saved the World
- Kelly Clarkson Does Not Think Miley Cyrus is a ‘Pitchy Stripper’
- Justin Bieber’s Roasters Have Been Announced & Seth Rogen Isn’t One of Them