Whitney Houston Will Leaves Estate To Daughter Bobbi Kristina
[photogallerylink id=78036 align=left]Inside Edition has revealed that the last will and testament of Whitney Houston states that her entire estate will be left to her only child, daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown.
According to the will, she will receive part of the money through a trust when she reaches 21. Bobbi Kristina is currently 19. She will receive more money as she turns 25 and finally be entitled to the bulk of the estate at age 30. She will also be able to withdraw funds from the trust for specific reasons, including things like school tuition and starting a business.
She is also to inherit her mother’s physical items like jewelry, furniture, cars, etc.
Her father, Bobby Brown, is mentioned in the will but will not be receiving anything.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Justin Bieber Discusses His Emotional MTV VMA’s Performance
- Austin Mahone Drops New Single ‘Do It Right’
- L.A. County Forms Electronic Music Task Force
- Reality Check For 9/3/15: Avril And Chad Are Dunzo, Harry Styles Hit In The Face, JT On Jimmy Fallon Next Week
- Miley Cyrus Trolled with ‘Miley, What’s Good?’ Comments on Instagram
- Azealia Banks Thinks Miley, Taylor, and Nicki Make Basic Music
- Demi Lovato Opens Up about New Song Dedicated to Her Late Father
- Watch One Direction Cover ‘Fresh Prince’ Theme Song
- New Death Row Records Film In The Works
- New ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Cast Revealed