Kid Cudi & Dot The Genius’ WZRD Album See Good Sales Despite No Backing From The Label
Last week, Kid Cudi went on what I like to call a “twitter rampage,” last week going after his label, for what he considered not proper promotion and marketing for his collaborative, WZRD, album with producer, Dot the Genius. Despite all this they had a pretty decent job on the charts.
The WZRD, self-titled debut album debuted at #3 on the Billboard charts, behind Adele and Whitney Houston. They sold 66,000 copies and had the highest debut on the charts this week. Congrats to Kid Cudi and Dot the Genius for their success despite no radio airplay, and their record label not supporting them! Check out video of WZRD performing “Teleport to me, Jamie,” this week on, Conan.
Get the latest on JAMZ:
- Watch Kiesza Dance with Her Clothes in ‘No Enemiesz’ Video
- Watch Drake YOLO It Up, Do the Shmoney Dance at a Dave & Buster’s
- Watch Iggy Azalea’s ‘SNL’ Promo with Jim Carrey
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- YG Jumps On Remix of Fergie’s ‘L.A. Love (La La)': Listen
- Iggy Azalea Releases ‘Beg For it,’ Featuring MØ: Listen
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Score A Pair Of Tickets To See Usher Live At The Amway Center On December 12th!
- Listen To Dustin Every Morning To Win Your Tickets To The Electric Daisy Carnival!
- Monica Lewinsky Thanks All the Artists Like Nicki Minaj & Eminem Who Name-Dropped Her in Their Songs: Watch