Last week, Kid Cudi went on what I like to call a “twitter rampage,” last week going after his label, for what he considered not proper promotion and marketing for his collaborative, WZRD, album with producer, Dot the Genius. Despite all this they had a pretty decent job on the charts.
The WZRD, self-titled debut album debuted at #3 on the Billboard charts, behind Adele and Whitney Houston. They sold 66,000 copies and had the highest debut on the charts this week. Congrats to Kid Cudi and Dot the Genius for their success despite no radio airplay, and their record label not supporting them! Check out video of WZRD performing “Teleport to me, Jamie,” this week on, Conan.
Get the latest on JAMZ:
- The City of Orlando Massive Mural
- The Least Healthy Items At Your Favorite American Food Chains
- Danie B Flies Into Her Birthday
- Britney Spears Waited 5 Months to Call Boyfriend Sam Asghari
- Sean Spicer Fact Checked Back to Beyoncé
- Iggy Azalea Steps Into The New Year With A New Boo
- A Kanye College Course Is Really A Thing
- The Weeknd Subtly Jabs Justin Bieber Over ‘Wack’ Insult
- Troy Carter Went From Jazzy Jeff’s Sidekick to Industry Mogul
- Chris Brown Claps Back at Aziz Ansari Over Donald Trump Comparison