Last week, Kid Cudi went on what I like to call a “twitter rampage,” last week going after his label, for what he considered not proper promotion and marketing for his collaborative, WZRD, album with producer, Dot the Genius. Despite all this they had a pretty decent job on the charts.
The WZRD, self-titled debut album debuted at #3 on the Billboard charts, behind Adele and Whitney Houston. They sold 66,000 copies and had the highest debut on the charts this week. Congrats to Kid Cudi and Dot the Genius for their success despite no radio airplay, and their record label not supporting them! Check out video of WZRD performing “Teleport to me, Jamie,” this week on, Conan.
Get the latest on JAMZ:
- Avril Lavigne Named Most Dangerous Celebrity
- Eminem, Pharrell Among Celebs Donating Rare Sneakers for Hurricane Relief
- Bebe Rexha & Marc E. Bassy Reveal Joint Tour Dates
- 5 Ways To Help You Fall Asleep Faster
- Please Orlando, Hold Off On Flushing For A While
- Sia Shares ‘Rainbow’ Video Starring Maggie Ziegler
- Macklemore Taps Kesha for New Single ‘Good Old Days’
- Miley Cyrus Shares ‘Younger Now’ Album Tracklist
- Liam Payne and Zedd Hit the Streets of London for ‘Get Low’ Video
- Study: Women Prefer Bald Men