If you thought Kathy Beth Terry was hideous, wait until you see Rikki Hargrove! Katy Perry is no newbie when it comes to guest-starring on hit T.V. shows and movies, with cameos on ‘How I Met Your Mother‘ and ‘SNL‘ as well as voicing Smurfette in ‘The Smurfs,’ how are critics reacting to her guest appearance in ‘Raising Hope‘ last night?
Pretty well! Perry portrayed the character of Rikki Hargrove on last night’s ‘Raising Hope.’ According to Entertainment Weekly, she did a ‘phenomenal job portraying a mustachiaoed prison guard.’ They went on to say she did a great job bringing Rikki to life, so much so that it was easy to forget Katy was playing the role!
If you missed last nights episode, you missed Katy playing a wacked out prison guard, who had more hair on her head and upper lip than I have ever seen! Check out the interview below of Rikki Hargrove AKA Katy Perry.Vodpod videos no longer available.
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Beyoncé Cancels Coachella Performances
- Jidenna Chases Lost Love in ‘Bambi’ Video
- Sean Kingston Talks Migos Fight: ‘”They Just Started Jumping on Me’
- Life Hacks That Will Blow Your Mind
- Spencer Ludwig Joins Bebe Rexha’s Tour
- Migos and 2 Chainz Make it Rain on Past Presidents in ‘Deadz’ Video
- Suge Knight’s Son Says He’s Being Treated Unfairly in Prison
- Things We Wish Our Boss Did Better
- Rihanna Wins Harvard’s Humanitarian of the Year Award
- Daily Dish For 2.23.17