If you thought Kathy Beth Terry was hideous, wait until you see Rikki Hargrove! Katy Perry is no newbie when it comes to guest-starring on hit T.V. shows and movies, with cameos on ‘How I Met Your Mother‘ and ‘SNL‘ as well as voicing Smurfette in ‘The Smurfs,’ how are critics reacting to her guest appearance in ‘Raising Hope‘ last night?
Pretty well! Perry portrayed the character of Rikki Hargrove on last night’s ‘Raising Hope.’ According to Entertainment Weekly, she did a ‘phenomenal job portraying a mustachiaoed prison guard.’ They went on to say she did a great job bringing Rikki to life, so much so that it was easy to forget Katy was playing the role!
If you missed last nights episode, you missed Katy playing a wacked out prison guard, who had more hair on her head and upper lip than I have ever seen! Check out the interview below of Rikki Hargrove AKA Katy Perry.Vodpod videos no longer available.
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Meghan Trainor is Back in the Studio
- Julia Michaels’ Debuts Sweet ‘Uh Huh’ Music Video
- Florida Georgia Line & Backstreet Boys to Unite for ‘CMT Crossroads’
- Shawn Mendes and Charlie Puth Bond on the Beach
- Kendrick Lamar, The Weeknd, Katy Perry Lead VMA Nominees
- Why I Took My Parents To The Club
- Women Shine In New Action Movies
- OneRepublic Cover Oasis’ ‘Champagne Supernova’
- Selena Fans Love This Tiny Baby’s Photo Shoot
- The Difference Between “Going Out” and “Hanging Out”