If you thought Kathy Beth Terry was hideous, wait until you see Rikki Hargrove! Katy Perry is no newbie when it comes to guest-starring on hit T.V. shows and movies, with cameos on ‘How I Met Your Mother‘ and ‘SNL‘ as well as voicing Smurfette in ‘The Smurfs,’ how are critics reacting to her guest appearance in ‘Raising Hope‘ last night?
Pretty well! Perry portrayed the character of Rikki Hargrove on last night’s ‘Raising Hope.’ According to Entertainment Weekly, she did a ‘phenomenal job portraying a mustachiaoed prison guard.’ They went on to say she did a great job bringing Rikki to life, so much so that it was easy to forget Katy was playing the role!
If you missed last nights episode, you missed Katy playing a wacked out prison guard, who had more hair on her head and upper lip than I have ever seen! Check out the interview below of Rikki Hargrove AKA Katy Perry.
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- The Top States With The Worst And Best Drivers
- Watch Christina Milian’s Music Video for ‘Do It’ Featuring Lil Wayne
- Watch ‘Red Lips’ the Wild New Clip from Skrillex
- Girl Needs Emergency Surgery From Hair Tie On Wrist
- Cyber Monday Music Deals—From Taylor Swift to Queen, Save on CDs
- Adam Lambert Counters Anti-Gay Petition
- Listen to Sia’s New Track ‘One Million Bullets’
- Drake on Adele’s ‘Hotline Bling’ Remix Offer: “I’ll Do Anything with Adele”
- Erykah Badu Shades Iggy Azalea at Soul Train Music Awards: “What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap”
- Chris Brown Pledges to Donate Portion of ‘Royalty’ Pre-Orders for Christmas