Katy Perry Stars In ‘Raising Hope’
If you thought Kathy Beth Terry was hideous, wait until you see Rikki Hargrove! Katy Perry is no newbie when it comes to guest-starring on hit T.V. shows and movies, with cameos on ‘How I Met Your Mother‘ and ‘SNL‘ as well as voicing Smurfette in ‘The Smurfs,’ how are critics reacting to her guest appearance in ‘Raising Hope‘ last night?
Pretty well! Perry portrayed the character of Rikki Hargrove on last night’s ‘Raising Hope.’ According to Entertainment Weekly, she did a ‘phenomenal job portraying a mustachiaoed prison guard.’ They went on to say she did a great job bringing Rikki to life, so much so that it was easy to forget Katy was playing the role!
If you missed last nights episode, you missed Katy playing a wacked out prison guard, who had more hair on her head and upper lip than I have ever seen! Check out the interview below of Rikki Hargrove AKA Katy Perry.
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Enter To Win Four Three-Day Tickets To Ultra Music Festival
- Harrison Ford in Critical Condition after Plane Crash
- Pharrell, Lorde, John Legend Parodied in the Funniest Bar Mitzvah Video of All Time: Watch
- Rihanna Teases New Song ‘Higher’ On Instagram: Listen
- The 6 Creepiest Characters Played By Anthony Hopkins
- ‘House of Cards’ Becomes a Sitcom in This Hilarious Parody
- It Cost $6.9 Million to Make ‘Blurred Lines’ a Hit, Here’s How
- The Clue that Lady Gaga Was Coming to American Horror Story
- Music For Cats is a Real Thing
- Kim Kardashian’s Got Blonde Ambition: See the Photo of Her Newly Platinum Hair